Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Empty Sandwich posted:

it's called dragon quest 11 bc you have to play it 11 times

it's actually called DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I see now that my information was flawed

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Hoping there's a ban or something queued up for the guy thirst posting about a 17 year olds rear end in the fwiggin trwump thread who just got a sixxer.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Hoping there's a ban or something queued up for the guy thirst posting about a 17 year olds rear end in the fwiggin trwump thread who just got a sixxer.

its important that the trump thread remains on the forums. we cant get rid of it -- its too important

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Based FD with the save.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jesus Christ

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
interesting

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
ew

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I thought Trump was a bit older than that. But I guess the thread branches out to other topics from time to time.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the trump threads are horny in a bizarre way i dont understand

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Not all megathreads go down the path of "disturbingly horny", but when they do, it's usually time for them to cross the rainbow bridge, at least for a little while.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

It is an election year, after all

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
seems more like an erection year

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jesus Christ

bless your soul, Fluff

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jesus Christ

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jesus Christ

please tell me there was something queued and this wasnt just a 6hr horny bonk lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dongicus posted:

it's actually called DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition

sure, if you don't want to play the target shooting mini-game*

*nobody wants this over Tickington

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Still nothing will top the dude who was fantasizing about the size of the barron trumps penis

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Weird thread, it should be gassed

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pog boyfriend posted:

please tell me there was something queued and this wasnt just a 6hr horny bonk lol

He is dead.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
those guys must really like Donald Trump

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Has anybody done a 2D playthrough of 11? Was thinking about it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tuetnro

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hm.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ibram Gaunt posted:

jesus loving christ

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
don't like that :(

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
trmlap!!! lol!!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

I did get a laugh from the fact that a mod named "wrasslormonkey" was the one to hand out a 6er for the gif of a groping orangutan.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

Has anybody done a 2D playthrough of 11? Was thinking about it

I played one chapter in 2D and then decided to switch back and replayed it in 3D. It's a nice novelty with nostalgic value, but I had enough of that with the 2D sidequest. I'm also just not super into second playthroughs, especially biggish games, so maybe if you're into that it can be a nice way to revisit it. Plus the game is shorter in 2D, I believe.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the orangutuan groping a woman was funny you see

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

amazing.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

pentyne posted:

another wave of compromised accounts, is this some discord phishing thing or are all these logins just floating around somewhere?

One affected person said they had a known issue with an infected minecraft mod stealing credentials; based on the hit/miss rate of the bad actor(s) who accessed the affected accounts, it had to be something along those lines.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

astral posted:

One affected person said they had a known issue with an infected minecraft mod stealing credentials; based on the hit/miss rate of the bad actor(s) who accessed the affected accounts it had to be something along those lines.

lol.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the orangutuan groping a woman was funny you see

people just dont get the local posting cultur.,e. meanwhile, i'm going to put a fatwa on christoph waltz for playing a chud nazi in a film,

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

but the mod promised to give them all big racks...

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
using lootboxes as bait to lure goons in to a 2x2x2 hole from which they will never escape

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

turn bans into a gatcha game.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Koos Group posted:

Welcome back, everyone. The thread now has Esran, Irony Be My Shield, and punishedkissinger as IKs. Hopefully this, along with having a couple users removed, will improve the things significantly. As always, please be clear and honest in how you argue, treat other users with respect, and ensure the points you make are as original and rigorous as possible so that they're interesting for everyone else to read.

Esran posted:

Thanks, but I don't think I want to be IK'ing this thread. Is it normal to appoint people IK without asking first?

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ik as corporal punishment.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Backseat unmodding? 12h probation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016