Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Buddykins posted:

Im legit breaking down crying and looking for anything to fill this emptiness and this made me lol

throwing this oldie but goodie in the hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cdewF8lsp8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Thoatse posted:

throwing this oldie but goodie in the hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cdewF8lsp8

lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

no. I rather drink myself to death and suffer alone knowing im not good enough

i'm gonna drink myself to death knowing that i'm better than everyone else

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
i haven't seen a cybertruck IRL yet, feel like i'm missing out

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

One time when driving to clinical up in media, PA, the dummy in front of me had a big ol plywood sheet on the top of their car and woops you secured it like poo poo bud and it came flying off and I was blessed by the whacky aerodynamics of plywood flying off the roof of a car that I was able to avoid it.

I don't drive behind people with poo poo on their roofs anymore.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Buddykins posted:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

your past self is literally a different person

they share your face and history, that's it
the chemicals that composed them are gone

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Asproigerosis posted:

One time when driving to clinical up in media, PA, the dummy in front of me had a big ol plywood sheet on the top of their car and woops you secured it like poo poo bud and it came flying off and I was blessed by the whacky aerodynamics of plywood flying off the roof of a car that I was able to avoid it.

I don't drive behind people with poo poo on their roofs anymore.

don’t not gently caress Jerry
do not gently caress

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

i haven't seen a cybertruck IRL yet, feel like i'm missing out

it's fun because in person they look even more ridiculous than you already think they look

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I opened.my last bottle of homemade huckleberry mead and it sprayed everywhere across the sink and wall of our white kitchen. Gf is extra pissed because the same thing happened at my grandma's with the same batch over Xmas but I had assumed it had been shaken on the car ride
I'm in the doghouse now

titty_baby_ has issued a correction as of 00:38 on Apr 8, 2024

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Buddykins posted:

gently caress you go to therapy, there’s a fun guy beneath all your self hatred

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Looking forward to the traffic chaos tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxsl5JFaW18

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
the dominos continue 2 fall

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

I opened.my last bottle of homemade huckleberry mead and it sprayed everywhere across the sink and wall of our white kitchen. Gf is extra pissed because the same thing happened at my grandma's with the same batch over Xmas but I sit assumed it had been shaken on the car ride
I'm in the doghouse now

could have been contaminated with some bacteria. it's probably better you didn't drink it.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

no

theres some left in the bottle I think but she's kicked.me out of the kitchen so.not sure if I'll get it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

popping off doesn't mean contaminated, it.means I didnt give the yeast enough time /gave it too much sugar for the yeast strain

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

just heard the phrase “Eclipse FOMO”

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Buddykins posted:

im gonna kick your rear end

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

no

theres some left in the bottle I think but she's kicked.me out of the kitchen so.not sure if I'll get it

offer to clean the wall by licking it

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Buddykins posted:

Im legit breaking down crying and looking for anything to fill this emptiness and this made me lol

could you maybe try gardening or something like that? wood whittling?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
yo I don't think that guy was a pedo tbh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Seriously. Stare at the sun tomorrow and stop the bullshit.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-v-FgiUD8

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Update: I got the remainder. Out of 12 oz bottle there was maybe 3 ozs left. It was overly sweet. I remember I let it ferment for like 3 months so not sure if just too much sugar or an issue with the yeast. I had this happen before with a grapefruit mead where I had tje grapefruit juice in for the initial ferment and it made the ph wonky and didn't go as far as I wanted

Partner calmed down tho she wasn't particularly mad after the initial shock. kitchen needed to be cleaned anyway. We agreed all bottles of homemade hooch will be opened outside for the future

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i am harry posted:

could you maybe try gardening or something like that? wood whittling?

Forreal therea probably a community garden nearby somewhere. We've got a plot and shits cash. It's a good hobby. Just roll up a couple times a week, do some weeding, watering. Get the fruits of your labors etc. He's in a good place for tomatoes and pepps

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I will lick anyone clean

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

piss guzzler 420 posted:

we should all band together and do that thing where we helpfully kick his rear end into some realizations

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

home-brewing is is yeast gardening. you get booze when you're done instead of vegetables so it's better.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

emfive posted:

Buddykins what do new employers say when you tell them you've worked in 17 places over the past few years? Or is good help hard enough to get that they don't care?

It's amazing how much this doesn't matter in the service industry. It's always "well out of five applicants three didn't show up for the interview, one of them strongly implied that he could sell us drugs, so we're going with the other one"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

at the house I'm growing an endangered "cabbage tree" from a tiny island in the south pacific. It inky grows in a very specific range of temperatures and humidity that my climate happens to provide. It's been eaten up by snails but after multiple applications of snail bait is getting better. Someday it may reach 8 ft tall and have big weird dr seuss rear end flowers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mdemone posted:

we should all band together and do that thing where we helpfully kick his rear end into some realizations

It doesn't always work sometimes they just get kicked and kicked and kicked

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

selling drugs, now THATS good work

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

at the house I'm growing an endangered "cabbage tree" from a tiny island in the south pacific. It inky grows in a very specific range of temperatures and humidity that my climate happens to provide. It's been eaten up by snails but after multiple applications of snail bait is getting better. Someday it may reach 8 ft tall and have big weird dr seuss rear end flowers

jealousy

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

I will lick anyone clean
___________________/

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LaLHgnFpfw

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty Mr. hounddog

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

You:

The Guy She Told You Not To Worry about :

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1777112210474410441

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

where's shifty nipples. curious how all these "im here forever, we're best friends, I love this thread" types ghost immediately when they lose the star.