Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

havelock posted:

Blah blah vs houston etc but after going down 20 the way the Mavs fought back was great.
Feels like one of those team bonding type of games.

Pulling off a comeback like that while Gafford was in foul trouble and Lively was out ruled. The Exum 3 at the end of regulation made me yell loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

The Cavs are broken

They really are and it’s making me v sad. I don’t feel good about any playoff matchup.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Arpanets posted:

They really are and it’s making me v sad. I don’t feel good about any playoff matchup.

I'm trying to speak an Ingram for Allen trade into existence. Both teams get something they desperately need.

Unless Ingram comes back and can play center like Durant does.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I love Jarret Allen you can't have him!!!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

verbal enema posted:

I love Jarret Allen you can't have him!!!

Dyson Daniels and 2 firsts for Mobley.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Declan MacManus posted:

bronny "prince" jamesy

He's on t he new episode of trillbillies which is a show with a bad name that's actually good

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I don't know if making two middies or getting five blocks was more impressive for Zion.

https://x.com/PelicansNBA/status/1777126205835071698

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Clippers and Mavs seem cursed to keep destroying each other in the first round of the playoffs.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

drat I missed a Zion masterpiece :nsamad:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Giannis should refuse to play until Doc rivers is set on an iceberg and sent out into the Arctic Ocean to die

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Kibner posted:

I don't know if making two middies or getting five blocks was more impressive for Zion.

https://x.com/PelicansNBA/status/1777126205835071698

He looked damned good in that game.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
https://x.com/nbcswarriors/status/1777102393672605782?s=46

https://x.com/warriors/status/1777102120589857001?s=46

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

PHO, NO, LAL and SAC all within a game of each other.

Head to head battles are all over the place:

LAL > PHO
SAC > LAL
NO > SAC
PHO > NO

LA is currently 2-1 over NO, play each other Monday.
SAC and PHO are 2-2, play each other Saturday.

Would be even more fun if there wasn't the safety net of the play-in tournament.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

They have to be making teams do this, like there isn't anyway anyone thinks its cool

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

do the warriors hang top 10 seed banners in their arena?

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Rick posted:

They have to be making teams do this, like there isn't anyway anyone thinks its cool

Idk, social media management sucks and you're oftentimes scrabbling for any kind of content

Celebrating the play in as the dubs is a bit of a "How the might have fallen" moment, but it has played well with fans because any bonus basketball feels good

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
did the bulls post a 10th seed clinch when they lost but still guaranteed a spot

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's cool to see Exum get a second chance and make something of it :australia:
Also Giddey is playing well :/

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tae posted:

did the bulls post a 10th seed clinch when they lost but still guaranteed a spot

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
im starting to wonder if doc rivers has lost control of the bucks equipment management team

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/french_pelican/status/1777175587087602167

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol at the milwaukee sucks. losing again

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Ironically, Milwaukee’s best chance at a win for the rest of the season is gonna be against Boston, who has no reason to play hard. The other games are against OKC who is still fighting for the other 1 seed and two games against the Magic who are trying to jump Milwaukee in the standings

I kinda want them to keep losing, end up in the play-in, lose at least once and get doc rivers fired

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Badass

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol what is up with the scheduling re: the knicks and bulls just playing each other a bunch of times in a row to end the season

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

fart simpson posted:

lol what is up with the scheduling re: the knicks and bulls just playing each other a bunch of times in a row to end the season

Look at this Luddite questioning the wisdom of AI enabled scheduling powered by AWS, which correctly saw the value in taking two of the most storied franchises in league history playing a triptych of rivalry building games between star players Lonzo Ball and Julius Randle

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Telluric Whistler posted:

Idk, social media management sucks and you're oftentimes scrabbling for any kind of content

Celebrating the play in as the dubs is a bit of a "How the might have fallen" moment, but it has played well with fans because any bonus basketball feels good

That makes sense. I wasn't even dunking on the warriors like 5 teams have done a "10th seed clinched!!!" thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers put one up tonight.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

fart simpson posted:

The Suns are playing the Clippers twice in a back to back this week lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

anyway bucks fans shouldnt feel too bad. theres a good young core team with upside, id expect them to get quite a bit better next year with all the experience theylre getting now

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Naz Reid

https://twitter.com/dunkc0mp/status/1777189453737623926?s=61&t=p3q_Jh3l7EiiLtw3f9k_8Q

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
My only explanation is that it must be the IST. Fitting some extra conference games then meant everyone was going to have a ton of out of conference games at some point. I kind of wonder if any sort of rest that came was undone by the brutal roadtrips most teams went on the last 1/4 of the season.

Okay thought of another explanation, maybe they wanted to use it as a way to pump up some potential final matchups close to the Finals or something. Idk.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Rick posted:

My only explanation is that it must be the IST. Fitting some extra conference games then meant everyone was going to have a ton of out of conference games at some point. I kind of wonder if any sort of rest that came was undone by the brutal roadtrips most teams went on the last 1/4 of the season.

Okay thought of another explanation, maybe they wanted to use it as a way to pump up some potential final matchups close to the Finals or something. Idk.

But bills and Knicks are in the same conference? So are the suns and clippers.

I think the schedule is just stupid.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Lockback posted:

But bills and Knicks are in the same conference? So are the suns and clippers.

I think the schedule is just stupid.

Yeah good point I was more thinking of the fact that most of the games up until this week were east vs west.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Tae posted:

The Bulls have had such a weird up and down season that they really should celebrate the little victories at this point.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
The suns will be paying Bratley Beal 57m in 2027

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Dejan Bimble posted:

want to feel old? september 11th was 30 years ago

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dejan Bimble posted:

he deserves it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I wonder if Naz is playing himself out of 6MOTY by putting up too many big numbers as a starter filling in for Towns

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Whenever I see tweet embeds about the Warriors here I panic that it’s monkeu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

IcePhoenix posted:

I wonder if Naz is playing himself out of 6MOTY by putting up too many big numbers as a starter filling in for Towns

6th man favors players that can start but edge right below the requirements to be disqualified