Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

drat costco has tendies somewhere? why does america loving SUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneVader
Jun 9, 2006

Don't kiss your sister, Son...

SA Forums Poster posted:

I'm taking a vacation in an African country, trying to check online prices for laptops and I get this:

For shame Costco, denying your glory to billions of people!

I see this all the time when I try to go to their site while logged into my work's VPN. They must block lots of traffic they feel could be used to attack them, like VPNs which would route a whole lot of people through a few known IP addresses or entire countries that don't have the ability to purchase from them because there's little incentive not to just add them to the list.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dire vibe in the costco today. fistfight in the snack isle. shoving match in the samples line. this is not the way my fellow costco shoppers

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

on the bright side, this lasagna primavera is pretty good. way better than that short rib garbage

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

TrashMammal posted:

dire vibe in the costco today. fistfight in the snack isle. shoving match in the samples line. this is not the way my fellow costco shoppers

The day of reckoning

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Another successful Costco barbecue

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

bird with big dick posted:

It's great you got the wood for the pit. Whatcha gonna put on the grill when it's ready?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gotta admit, I thought you were gonna show a good one. You got me again.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Please don't show us your wrinkled wiener

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Despite what people think, charred to hell is the tastiest way to make a hotdog

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Like a close up of the masturbating pompeii guy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Gotta admit, I thought you were gonna show a good one. You got me again.

Someday I will PW, just for you. Just for you.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

New Cronenberg movie looking rough

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Zero VGS posted:

New Cronenberg movie looking rough

Cronenburger was right there my dude

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

TrashMammal posted:

on the bright side, this lasagna primavera is pretty good. way better than that short rib garbage

Can't believe you bought another lasagna by that brand after the short rib one. I swore off Rana forever that day.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Can't believe you bought another lasagna by that brand after the short rib one. I swore off Rana forever that day.

That short rib lasagna was a crime. I think it had maybe 1oz total of meat in it. Basically 3 chunks or so.

TheOneVader
Jun 9, 2006

Don't kiss your sister, Son...
Got the Kirkland roast turkey deli meat and threw it out after one sandwich. It was super dry, impossible to portion without shredding, and had some sort of taste I really didn't like. At first it seemed okay, like a sort of "authentic Thanksgiving turkey" taste but it just doesn't go away and stayed in my mouth. Back to expensive Boar's Head for me.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Slicing the actual precooked turkey breasts they sell is cheaper and better than the lunch meat. At least it was when I was eating a lot of turkey sandwiches pre-pandemic. Been a while.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Im a lazy tasteless monster but honestly the 2 turkey/1 ham hillshire farm pack is such a good deal and decent enough to make that our regular sandwich meat buy.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Like a close up of the masturbating pompeii guy

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
im gonna ask some qt 3.14 to go to costco with me on friday. i hope he says yes :3:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

durrneez posted:

im gonna ask some qt 3.14 to go to costco with me on friday. i hope he says yes :3:

Tell him the Costco trip offer includes a refill

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

sexy tiger boobs posted:

no meat for them to gently caress up in this one. figured it was worth a shot based on that

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

durrneez posted:

3.14 out of 10? Yeah I'll go with you

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Bistro 28 pretzel bites are bomb.com and 50 for $10. I couldn't keep them coming fast enough for my family.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I don't normally gently caress with the refrigerated pre-prepared stuff (not the costco made stuff, the things like Kevin's bbq chicken) but if I was going to give something a shot what's good tyia pbuc

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Drunk Nerds posted:

Bistro 28 pretzel bites are bomb.com and 50 for $10. I couldn't keep them coming fast enough for my family.

This thread is going to be the death of me.

Added to the list for next time I'm there...

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

durrneez posted:

canyoneer posted:

Tell him the Costco trip offer includes a refill

Re-enact the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene with the ¼ POUND PLUS ALL BEEF HOT DOG.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

serious question, what does the "plus" mean? Are they implying you might get a heftier dog?

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I don't normally gently caress with the refrigerated pre-prepared stuff (not the costco made stuff, the things like Kevin's bbq chicken) but if I was going to give something a shot what's good tyia pbuc

The Indian food is good, the Irish stew is good, there's also good lemon grass chicken

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

pencilhands posted:

serious question, what does the "plus" mean? Are they implying you might get a heftier dog?

it weighs a quarter pound... before the toppings!

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

ah yes, the onion flavored product

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

This thread is going to be the death of me.

Added to the list for next time I'm there...

My family was also marveling at this being the first food product where the actual plated version looks even better than the picture on the box.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Costco/s/av8ngIl241

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

I served these to my family even though they were expired by a month. I had just bought them the day before. I don't shop enough at Costco to understand what's a seasonal item but I thought it was weird to be sitting in the freezer section that long

At least we didn't die or get sick. They were very addicting

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
The "Southwest Chicken Wraps" suck. Never buying again. The cup of dipping sauce is the only thing in the package worth a drat; hopefully they just start selling that separately somewhere

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Checks out, that would've been before Costco started limiting returns on some categories.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Chronojam posted:

The Indian food is good, the Irish stew is good, there's also good lemon grass chicken
Strong disagree on the Irish stew, incredibly bland. Had to add a ton of Worcestershire and mustard just to make it interesting enough to eat.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Alright, which one of you was this? Zero VGS? StormDrain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Blue Moonlight posted:

Alright, which one of you was this? Zero VGS? StormDrain?

He got his feet wet on the mattress and found Grandmas receipt for the TV in a plastic wrap box so it's pristine and still crisp

The whole family laughed when he said he'd return it