Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

I wonder if my chud boss would fire me if I started comming to work having smeared bronzer on my face from a bucket with a painting knife. I run the front desk of his business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Huge :lol:

A lot of people are going to be really really angry

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1777296263651738053

:hmbol:

:lol:

Holy poo poo, what a cop out

Even he has a brain and realizes how stupid Dobbs was

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

MTGs lover who is director of programming at Right Side Broadcasting Network

"Why yes my brain is the consistency of applesauce and I fully believe my posting enemies are being personally sent to Hell by my vengeful sky-dad, but have you considered-"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao at this moldy orange fucker building this poo poo up like he was going to make some big "SO BRAVE" stance, only to be a big wet fart like always

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Donald Trump refuses to sign a national abortion ban? He’s got baby blood on his hands. Welcome to the resistance RINO Trump!

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

:hmbol:

:lol:

Holy poo poo, what a cop out

Even he has a brain and realizes how stupid Dobbs was

Nah, he just thinks anyone who would be angry at this is a locked-in vote for him, so why cater to these folks? He doesn't have an opinion on Dobbs. Not a one.

Watch him change his tune when this inevitably shifts more votes to RFK jr.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Apr 8, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/1777155958302458266?s=46

quote:

Donald Trump has claimed that President Joe Biden “soiled” himself in the Oval Office in yet another baseless, wild rant about his political nemesis. The former president made the remarks during a speech at a fundraiser hosted by billionaire financier John Paulson in Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday night . “The Resolute Desk is beautiful,” Mr Trump allegedly said, an attendee told The New York Times.

“Ronald Reagan used it, others used it. And he’s using it,” he added, referring to Mr Biden. Mr Trump then went on to claim that he “might not use” the infamous Resolute Desk if he returns to the Oval Office, claiming that Mr Biden had defecated on it. “It’s been soiled. And I mean that literally, which is sad,” he commented. The remarks reportedly elicited a laugh from guests, who interpreted the remark as the former president saying that Mr Biden had literally defecated on the desk.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Sad to see he’s gone so far off the edge he confuses his son with Biden now.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
It's always projection with Trump, so...

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol: Trump has dementia.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Anyone think we hit 30-35 on DJT stock today?

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Small Strange Bird posted:

It's always projection with Trump, so...

donald dump

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Breaking out the...

It's even got a mouth full of putrefaction and squinty little eyes.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tweet about the trial, Don

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

kazil posted:

Trump, looking worse than hammered dogshit, talking about abortion

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/1/l/L/1/1lL1q.gaa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

Is the post birth abortion bit a new thing or have I just missed all previous mentions of it?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Anyone think we hit 30-35 on DJT stock today?

I think we’re gonna see some boneheads pump the stock up to 45-50 again by the end of the trading day, because it always seems to track that people sell on Fridays and buy on Mondays.

But, as this stock is just a massive NFT, who freakin’ knows.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Poopbutt posted:

Is the post birth abortion bit a new thing or have I just missed all previous mentions of it?

Not really, he's been throwing that in for flavor for a while, but everyone's eyes just glaze over it.

It's just his usual hyperbolic drivel that everyone takes for granted, so we immediately forget.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trump has been claiming Democrats gleefully take babies out of their mothers’ arms and snap their necks like Rambo for years at this point

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Poopbutt posted:

He says it every time and no one ever calls him out on that bullshit

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Not the dunk you think it is. Declaring a state of emergency frees up funds that states need to deal with a massive influx of tourists. I'm pretty sure all the states in the path of totality are doing it.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
I don't think that's lol-worthy, even up in Canada the affected cities are all declaring a state of emergency to deal with over a million tourists flooding into towns with half that population.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Poopbutt posted:

DeSantis was heavily pushing this line for most of his failed presidential campaign and still mentions it in interviews. When people drilled into what the gently caress that is all about it turned out it was a compassionate care option doctors present to parents of children who have no chance of survival even with the best available medical intervention. Instead of taking those steps and prolonging the baby's life by hours or even days, the baby is allowed to die. They're not killing a baby, but to the right wing shitheads who shape these arguments it's the same thing as an abortion, which to them is the same thing as killing a baby.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Traveling to Arkansas to see the eclipse is like willingly pounding your scrotum with a hammer for a free slice of pie. Pie’s nice and all but what the gently caress is wrong with you?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Almost certainly it'll be to let the police a freer hand in directing traffic and dealing with tourists who get a little too rowdy before and after the event itself.

Also lol at Trump taking the incredibly cowardly way out on abortion that appeases precisely zero people and only serves to piss off the people who vote for him because of his "rock solid" stance on abortion. The more tactical chuds know it's all horseshit anyway and he'll sign whatever, but the loud fanatical idiots that think abortion is literally taking a born baby and dismembering it in front of the mother is what happens inside Planned Parenthood will scream and scream.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

crispix posted:

is he wearing lipstick now too ;-*

Pucker up, baby.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Poopbutt posted:

murder got rebranded a couple of years ago after some focus testing.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

https://www.vox.com/2016/3/30/11333472/trump-abortions-punishment-women

"Donald Trump: “There has to be some form of punishment” for women who have abortions"

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

that vid of trump, like I just couldnt watch past 30 seconds, his face was freaking me out. Like my brain couldnt parse the onslaught of uncanny signifiers. Starting with the loving bronzer

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The only thing Trump’s “new” major abortion announcement does is possibly lose the votes of hardcore anti-abortionists under 30 who don’t yet get that the whole “Pro-Life” thing has always been kayfabe. :lol:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Another fun day of watching the DJT stock running down but I think it's going to close at 9 % down

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

kazil posted:

Not the dunk you think it is. Declaring a state of emergency frees up funds that states need to deal with a massive influx of tourists. I'm pretty sure all the states in the path of totality are doing it.

Yup. Also, Alex Jones has been screaming for the past week or so about how states requesting/using funding for logistics ahead of the eclipse if a trial run for martial law or some nonsense. It's literally making sure there's enough process and supplies for when a shitload of people from 2 hours in either direction all drive towards the same general locations at the same time.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

MTGs lover who is director of programming at Right Side Broadcasting Network

Earthquakes and eclipses have been happening since the beginning of time* and will continue to exist on Earth for as long as Earth exists. I know that. BUT HOW COME NOBODY LISTENS TO ME ANYMORE WHEN I SAY EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT THEY OCCUR THE WORLD IS GOING TO END BUT THEN THE WORLD DOESN'T END!? WHY AM I ALWAYS THE VICTIM?!

* Acksually after time began the universe was just kind of a particle soup for millions of years so earthquakes and eclipses didn't exist since time began but what do I know, I'm just a cuck lib or something.

tek79 fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Apr 8, 2024

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

Another fun day of watching the DJT stock running down but I think it's going to close at 9 % down

I’m gonna bet the over on that, because the idiots that believe in tromp are going to try to make a strong showing today. Tomorrow will absolutely be lower lmao.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

No ring. Weak.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

funeral home DJ posted:

I’m gonna bet the over on that, because the idiots that believe in tromp are going to try to make a strong showing today. Tomorrow will absolutely be lower lmao.

Yup. Every day the stock takes a Donald dump, the next day’s going to bounce as idiots buy in at a “discounted price.”

If you’re a chud who has already invested thousands of dollars into it, you’re not going to admit you hosed up and the stock is going down the toilet. You’re always going to Double Down on Diamond-hands Donnie D!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

"Joe Biden has not sent us any protective eclipse glasses, he wants everyone in Arkansas to go blind!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Market is open and we are going down....

38.99 USD −1.60 (3.94%) already