Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Those are so drat cool.

Love them having all the guns, missiles, bombs and every other piece of fire power possible.

It looks so freaking cool.

You know it to be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The Alley Vipers are really cool. They need more love.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

I'm still waiting for the yellow/black variant with the fanged helmet. One of my favorites as a kid.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

They were quite loved when first released and were rare for a bit.

People liked the red version that came out with the Mole Rats as well.

Expect more to come.

Like the above mentioned yellow version. That would require a few changes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

thiccabod posted:

In spite of being brothers, these two have very different philosophies when it comes to conflict resolution:

Mikey deciding to give Leo's more modest approach a try:

I love these things so much. Literally my two favorite toys. I've got Raphael pre-ordered and will absolutely slam the "add to cart" button the moment Donatello becomes available. I'm actually kinda glad that I don't like the concept art for the April/Splinter/Shredder mechs from this line because that saves me like $600 by not having to buy them
Mikey being the Heavyarms Custom analogue of the group isn't what I was expecting but hell, I'm here for it

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Mikey being the Heavyarms Custom analogue of the group isn't what I was expecting but hell, I'm here for it

"Heavyarms" would be Ralph...

Yes, I know that's not what you meant

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
*tiny cute roar*

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Just got an alert from BBTS that the Kang and Kodos figure are processing soon. These have been the only ones I've wanted from the S7 line, and I'm so thrilled they're finally delivering. Sad the line is imploding, but I'm happy I got the two I really wanted.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Shiroc posted:

*tiny cute roar*

Lol, this is tremendous

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Shiroc posted:

*tiny cute roar*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEVrogZOJzA

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
It’s weird, I don’t like Anguirus at all and I think he’s lame but Baragon is cool and good somehow even though they aren’t that different.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Big Mean Jerk posted:

It’s weird, I don’t like Anguirus at all and I think he’s lame but Baragon is cool and good somehow even though they aren’t that different.

Well you're half right. Baragon is cool but the other half of this post is extremely wrong. :colbert:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
He's a tiny lil murder monster
BUT
His poops are big.
Big plooping poops.

Someone change his litter box please.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Angirius is pretty great. Add a ball is almost always useful. But rodan is the king. Always comes at the wrong time.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Louisgod posted:

Shulk? Noah? No, Japan must make kawaii girl character first, because reasons

Speaking of which, I just found out Threezero did an Ebisu figure. Their Nikaido looked weird, but the Ebisu is pretty good. And it came with Judas's Ear!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

So I ordered Falcon before getting a super good look at that head sculpt off eBay and turns out they were sold out so I got a refund. Little blessings.

Dawgstar fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Apr 9, 2024

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Give it time, we might see a retro or Night Force Falcon with a new head sculpt.

Maybe.

The response to the original might be so bad it keeps them from touching him.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Just got the invoice for my gentlemoon figure (the moon knight in the snazzy coat) so later in the month I'll be a happy man. Hurrah!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Apr 9, 2024

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

This is up for order (premium members for now) and I think its in stock

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

This is up for order (premium members for now) and I think its in stock

So weird that they’d just throw up it for sale, I can’t recall anything recently from Hasbro that didn’t have a preorder period

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Originally supposed to ship 10/2023 but here we are. They’re my first figures with hidden joints and I’m in love.

https://imgur.com/a/PTZvMe7

Unfortunately PH doesn’t fit in one of my detolfs. But I have an idea for a pose that might work.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Four years ago NECA said they were doing versions of Mr. Freeze's gun and Harley Quinns pistol.
https://comicbook.com/gear/news/toy-fair-batman-the-animated-series-replica-props-neca/

I haven't seen anything about them since are they still coming? The Batman Beyond batarang is available now, and that was presented at the same time.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

deoju posted:

Four years ago NECA said they were doing versions of Mr. Freeze's gun and Harley Quinns pistol.
https://comicbook.com/gear/news/toy-fair-batman-the-animated-series-replica-props-neca/

I haven't seen anything about them since are they still coming? The Batman Beyond batarang is available now, and that was presented at the same time.

Over 4 years ago NECA said they were doing an update to their Wolf Predator and even shared prototype pics, and here we are.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

deoju posted:

There’s been a quiet moratorium on DC toys including guns for a number of years, leading to lots of Jokers and Harley’s with knives and mallets but no “BANG” or cork guns. A lot of companies get around this by making the weapons suitably sci-fi enough to skirt and resemblance to a real weapon, or releasing the appropriate gun in an unaffiliated weapons pack (Mezco, McFarlane).

For straight-up prop replicas, I’m sure these got axed. There’s no way current DC management or whomever made that rule would allow life size guns of their properties to be produced, sad to say.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

deoju posted:

That might be part of the “no guns” thing WB has been doing with the action figures.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Xenomrph posted:

Over 4 years ago NECA said they were doing an update to their Wolf Predator and even shared prototype pics, and here we are.

Wolf is coming they said so at toy fair this year

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

Wolf is coming they said so at toy fair this year

Blackchamber posted:

HEY we're bashin here!
:hmmyes:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Thanks for the feedback everybody.

I didn't know they nixed guns in figures. I can definitely see how 1:1 Freeze and Harley guns would be too close to the real thing. Bummer. Maybe someday I'll 3d print one.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I'm looking to get some 'blank' figures, poseable bodies with no real features in 1/12 scale. I know there are some on BBTS but they all look too muscular and I'm needing something a bit more mannequin-like. I'm guessing most of whats on ebay or being sold as artist reference models are going to be cheap plastic junk. Anyone got any recommendations though?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Body-Kun figures are definitely the correct scale but not a cheap option.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Body-Kun figures are definitely the correct scale but not a cheap option.

Yeah especially since I will need like 4 of them. I may just 3d print up something.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Blackchamber posted:

I'm looking to get some 'blank' figures, poseable bodies with no real features in 1/12 scale. I know there are some on BBTS but they all look too muscular and I'm needing something a bit more mannequin-like. I'm guessing most of whats on ebay or being sold as artist reference models are going to be cheap plastic junk. Anyone got any recommendations though?

Here is a link to a BBTS product search for category "bodies" plus scale 1/12. There's a pretty diverse range of body types, but a lot of the good options are currently on preorder status. I like the look of the upcoming ones from Boss Fight Studio; they do good work.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Here is a link to a BBTS product search for category "bodies" plus scale 1/12. There's a pretty diverse range of body types, but a lot of the good options are currently on preorder status. I like the look of the upcoming ones from Boss Fight Studio; they do good work.

Thanks, those were the ones I was looking at originally. I want to use them to display some scale clothing and I think the overly muscled bodies and faces would be distracting, or draw focus. I may end up going that route anyway out of convenience.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Sanschel posted:

So weird that they’d just throw up it for sale, I can’t recall anything recently from Hasbro that didn’t have a preorder period

It was in fact in stock. I just got a shipping notice.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I'm guessing Ramen Toy is a 3P outfit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZC1aVrBGj8

Supposedly it can not only be the Bridge Layer but the Wolverine and a tank, so maybe the Mauler.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Ramen Toys did the 3P Centurions figures, and I think they’re doing MASK too?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
There's some action figure bodies on cults3d that are pretty good . Cheap files too. There's the regular versions and the superhero versions.

One dude scaled up one to mannequin size for his iron man armor.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Found the new Pizza Club turtles, except Mikey this morning. Now I just need PC Mikey and the Last Ronin figs Target is putting up in Haulathon (Donnie and Mikey).

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The_Doctor posted:

I think they’re doing MASK too?

Oh dear... my poor wallet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
They did the main OG Camaro car, it was a bit too similar to the OG that the second batch had to be changed somewhat.

They are selling a transparent version of it on their site.

They are also selling another vehicle that not sure ever got made in the OG line.

Dawgstar posted:

I'm guessing Ramen Toy is a 3P outfit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZC1aVrBGj8

Supposedly it can not only be the Bridge Layer but the Wolverine and a tank, so maybe the Mauler.

It works for the Bridge Layer or the Wolverine. But as a tank it's too small.