Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Trumps gonna sue himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is overturning roe the biggest dog caught the car moment ever in politics?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://www.nycourts.gov/LegacyPDFS/press/PDFs/Letter-re-jury-selection-4-8-24.pdf

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Grey Cat posted:

It's crazy what blue states allow, here I am having a baby, and mid crowning they say sorry he's been selected to be sacrificed to satan.

They were going to just abort him right then and there on a stone altar as I watched, a perfectly healthy baby. This is why we need trump and a national abortion ban.

Wow the country has really gone downhill. Used to be they would have you lay on the stone altar and perform c-section with the knife before sacrificing the baby with it. This is just more signs of government waste at work.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao "PLEEEASE TALK ABOUT MEEEE"

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

:psyduck: You can’t “belong” to Antifa because it’s not an organized group. And literally every patriotic American should be opposed to fascism. What a dumb loving question.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bobjr posted:

We’re going to get Trump claiming that some women are getting pregnant just to get abortions on the debate stage, with national news desperate to thread the needle and not take a side.

wouldn't surprise me in the least

Hazo posted:

:psyduck: You can’t “belong” to Antifa because it’s not an organized group. And literally every patriotic American should be opposed to fascism. What a dumb loving question.

I'm actually a dues-paying member (in good standing) of antifa. It's like an NPR membership, but you get a tote bag full of soup cans for a $5,000 donation.

Buce fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 8, 2024

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

I would ask the Defense to define the organization "antifa" for maximum :lol: on record

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Hazo posted:

This is a concept that has baffled the far-right for like four years and it's never not very funny

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Dapper_Swindler posted:

again, you basicaly gave these freaks the inch they wanted and now they want the whole thing. lol when the pressure trump and some state races to lose by backing hardline poo poo.

These same freaks have already said they view birth control as sacrilege and that recreational sex needs to be outlawed.

gently caress them.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Trupm wins again!!!! so much winning!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LMAO Dernald, if you think the republicans have “taken the abortion issue out of play” you’re in for one gently caress of a surprise

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hazo posted:

Yes you can! There are even membership cards!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hawkins trying to paint with what Trump said

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Apr 8, 2024

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

have they considered anal arguments

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Going to be honest I'm not impressed with Bidens student loan forgiveness that they've announced today in Madison, Wisconsin.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Trump has promised that hell will break loose. Will he keep his promise?!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kazil posted:

"Democrats are reeling!" I shout as I make my 80th post about abortion today

Unlimited Abortions sounds like something you get at Olive Garden with breadsticks.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

I like how there are five militant chud groups compared to the single mention of antifa, which isn’t even a formal organization.

And there are like two “liberal” news sources (if I’m being generous) compared to 20 screeching conservative propaganda networks.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hotel Kpro posted:

Sounds more like Heaven there bucko

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hotel Kpro posted:

Oh no, not prison. :ohdear:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh honey they ain’t gonna let you give money to struggling families

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I like how she almost gets there by calling for increased support to mothers and families with unexpected pregnancies, then immediately swerves back into crazytown by talking about fetus tissue and abortion chemicals in the water supply :wtc:

And then you have smolface Charlie being a dumb piece of poo poo as usual, fantasizing about kids having their genitals chopped off

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

extra extra! babies in the waterways! read all about it here!

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Silly Burrito posted:

Unlimited Abortions sounds like something you get at Olive Garden with breadsticks.

Planned Parenthood punch cards

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

there's actually an off-menu option at PP where the doctors will put a whole kid inside you just so they can re-abort it. the liberal elites don't want you to know this.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Alan Smithee posted:

have they considered anal arguments

I don't believe a court has weighed in on the poophole loophole. Yet.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

kazil posted:

"Democrats are reeling!" I shout as I make my 80th post about abortion today

Dear Mr. Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes you can! There are even membership cards!

Eyyyyy, I own a couple of those too. I thought the comedy of people thinking antifa is an organized group that hands out cards was hilarious.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Good Lord, they're pulling out the ancient memes.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

big nipples big life posted:

Is overturning roe the biggest dog caught the car moment ever in politics?

I don't know. My limited understanding is politics has always been about sleaze and lies, and the desired outcomes were explained by after-the-fact exercises in ad-hoc excuse-making. However, I think the idea that some political principles are a literal unambiguous fugazi is fairly modern. Southern Strategy, the idea of a 'wedge issue' etc. Combined with greater mass media, particularly television, allowing for greater indoctrination into means that the replacements of the original ghouls missed orientation day and never learned it's a grift.

Some called it kayfabe earlier, and that's perfect. MTG screaming "It's still real to me, dammit!"

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Willatron posted:

Anonymous shitposters don't normally censor the word poo poo in their own posts.

Also yeah, they were a bunch of cowards who tried pinning the whole thing on Indigenous people if my foreigners understanding of the event serves.

From a ways back, but no. It wasn't racist like that.

It was racist in an entirely different way.

Nobody ever pretended natives did it, the Sons of Liberty were fairly open about it being them. It's the "fairly open" part that matters, everyone disguised themself because it was loving Boston in the 1770s, a group that size is probably going to run into somebody they knew on one of the ships or on the way to them. And, indeed, people did. Nearly half of the folks involved were teenagers, the overwhelming majority were under 30. It was a bunch of young men that had a lot to lose in the crackdowns that were sure to follow, so they painted their faces to reduce the risk of being recognized. Why natives? Well, they weren't particularly dressed like them at all on the whole. For the ones that did? More cultural appropriation than racial castigation. The natives were native and so were they, and what better image than some hooting tribals to show the British what for?

It was never a "Wasn't me" type deal from whitey. Of all the crimes they committed back then, that one particular one can't be laid at their feet.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
They just wanted to glam up before doing crimes totally understandable

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

didn't The Loch Ness Monster turn out to be whale dong?

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

explosivo posted:

I poo poo MY PANTS AT THE DINNER TABLE AND YOU'RE ALL IGNORING ME!!!

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Fumble posted:

didn't The Loch Ness Monster turn out to be whale dong?

If I remember correctly, that specific photo is of a model. I've never heard whale dong proposed - it's fresh water, so unlikely for Scotland.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Batterypowered7 posted:

Good Lord, they're pulling out the ancient memes.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Zero Wing to the Polls!

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

explosivo posted:

"We've WON because they're talking about that thing I just put out a statement about!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

nesamdoom posted:

I poo poo MY PANTS AT THE DINNER TABLE AND YOU'RE ALL IGNORING ME!!!

I've tried to use this same complaint on multiple occasions but it has never worked out in my favor.