Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Put a brand new catnip mouse in his water fountain. I'm not sure if he was trying to clean his food or dose his water. Either way he's smarter than he appears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

That can mean that they want fresh clean water too!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Cocoa stole the big bed from Lilac. Lilac glared at her angrily. Lilac has about halfway chewed through my headphone cord. Now my headphones are effectively mono. Lilac and Cocoa are currently hunting each other.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sekhmet hissed at me for telling her she's not allowed to go outside and see the landlord when the wind is like 50mph sustained (going outside is already forbidden anyway?)

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Thorgot posted:

Put a brand new catnip mouse in his water fountain. I'm not sure if he was trying to clean his food or dose his water. Either way he's smarter than he appears.

My vet told me that cats do this because they like the toy and want to keep it safe. They view the location of their food & water as the safest place, so they put their prized possessions there. vOv

Content:
https://imgur.com/a/z2RYgSJ.jpg

Jax being cute on one of the chairs he and his brother are destroying.

EDIT: gently caress me! I can’t make images work :(

The Hambulance fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 7, 2024

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The Hambulance posted:

My vet told me that cats do this because they like the toy and want to keep it safe. They view the location of their food & water as the safest place, so they put their prized possessions there. vOv

Content:
https://imgur.com/a/z2RYgSJ.jpg

A handsome catte

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Edit: I guess imgur is completely broken even if you cheat it! A handsome cat regardless!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The Hambulance posted:

mine keeps her prized possessions lined up in an inquisition that she oversees under my girlfriends' bed while sitting on a fleece transformers-themed blanket my mom bought her at a thrift store

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sounds like a fancy cat

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she has very much decided she is a fancy cat while remaining just as half-feral as she was when we pulled her out from under that bush that crackheads smoke rock and piss under outside our house as a kitten

Barking Gecko
Apr 10, 2016

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

The Hambulance posted:

Content:

Here you go. :powercatte:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

daylight savings is over and my cat is DEVASTATED... where is his dinner?? ISNT IT DINNER TIME?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Made a Japanese cheesecake and I had to hold Noon's face in one hand while I sprinkled powdered sugar with the other. Later, she sat on my lap while I cut it and gave her the first bit. Noon's nuts for cheesecake.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Das Boo posted:

Made a Japanese cheesecake and I had to hold Noon's face in one hand while I sprinkled powdered sugar with the other. Later, she sat on my lap while I cut it and gave her the first bit. Noon's nuts for cheesecake.

:kimchi:

post the Noon and/or cheesecake

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Mx. posted:

daylight savings is over and my cat is DEVASTATED... where is his dinner?? ISNT IT DINNER TIME?

I love the cat crazies that result from this and when furniture gets moved around.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Became bread

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Absolutely bonkers zoomies for like a solid 20 minutes. Now she's napping on the armchair above me

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Daisy here got into a spat with the neighbor cat, which spooked her so badly she pooped!

I ran out on the deck and broke it up, she ran inside, and laid down on the floor.

A moment later she got up and left a little fear poop pellet there. Poor girl.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Accepted the indignity of being picked up and cuddled, and is currently chilling on my lap as compensation

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
cats have the hardest job in the world

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

cats have the hardest job in the world

tell me about it, I was scolded with an angry, pensive look for having the gall to, "wake up and get out of bed because i was being kicked directly against the wall by a cat," this morning

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
for the first time in almost two years, my cat has a couch to lay on and she couldn't be happier

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

https://i.imgur.com/rZDesKZ.mp4

peep is in love with a wooden spoon

sorry for the cum on the sofa

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
He sneezed once and it was a mix of cute and grossly wet

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Today? I heard what I thought were the sounds of death out of my near 16 year old cat but it turned out he just had a poofy tail out of anger and was nose-to-nose at my front door with another cat with its face pressed up against the glass looking in. My cat is old but his "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" sprung into action. Now, he keeps running back up to the door and looking out. Grandpa cat is looking for a brawl.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Catastrophe posted:

Grandpa cat is looking for a brawl.
Don’t do it champ!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Killed a rat in the basement, dragged it upstairs to the toddlers room

Good hunting buddy, but leave it in my room next time?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
He hid from the eclipse, I think. He wedged himself into the corner of a closet that isn't in his nap spot rotation a couple of hours before the totality. He only came out for treats, and then immediately slinked back to the closet. After the eclipse was over and I came inside, he was waiting at the top of the stairs for ear scratches and reassurance that he only has to worry about regular darkness now.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
chased the eclipse as I viewed through a collander

gotta kill them little dots, even if they're half-moons!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sat next to the window with a concerned look as the shadows bounced around

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

juggalo baby coffin posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rZDesKZ.mp4

peep is in love with a wooden spoon

sorry for the cum on the sofa

I would follow peep into Hell in a heartbeat

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

My cat came running and shrieking when I got in the house. Turns out the first house fly of the spring had gotten into the house.

I had to hold lift her to the top of the living room windows so she could slap the poo poo out of it.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

poo poo on the floor directly in front of her litter box. Was trying to prep dinner and just heard her trying to bury it. I just cleaned the box yesterday.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I bought a new fluffy cat bed last fall which was sniffed exactly once and then promptly ignore.

Flash forward to today six months later and I guess that was long enough to determine that it wasn't made of poison.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Slaan posted:

Killed a rat in the basement, dragged it upstairs to the toddlers room

Good hunting buddy, but leave it in my room next time?

Gotta start teaching the kittens to hunt some time

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Carwash oval office posted:

My cat came running and shrieking when I got in the house. Turns out the first house fly of the spring had gotten into the house.

I had to hold lift her to the top of the living room windows so she could slap the poo poo out of it.

I call that the fly game. Jupiter loves it

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Carwash oval office posted:

wow gently caress you double post

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
Pazuzu noscoped a small beetle out of the air and then immediately ate it.

Good job, lil’ buddy!

She also completely ignored the eclipse. I don’t think she notices things that don’t directly involve herself.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

She was transfixed watching the air conditioner open and turn on. She didn't take her paws off my leg for at least several minutes while she stared entranced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cats will be entranced by the most trivial things, mine wanted to know what my toenail clipping was as I was throwing it in the trash.