Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol that 2 rounds of Biden vs. "TRUMP" is what's going to cause a constitutional crisis leading to a civil war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

We're hosed boys, I'm telling you. Five staffers per state!. Think of the dozens of doors they can knock on per day!!

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Somehow I doubt the Dems need to wait until the convention to certify Biden as their candidate.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Scags McDouglas posted:

We're hosed boys, I'm telling you. Five staffers per state!. Think of the dozens of doors they can knock on per day!!

I have just the man to train them, and he has a car trunk full of ensure

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Dems scheduling the convention without checking for mandatory deadlines in each state would be on-brand, but I wouldn't rule out some statehouse shenanigans, especially considering it's a red state

If the dems sacrifice Alabama and it's the final swing state reporting I will personally S the D of every man on this forum in fury.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

Hey at least Pressler is getting the Amish vote

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

or simply don't make it illegal and force people to travel by bus to do something they need for their health?

just giving the game away.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

I have just the man to train them, and he has a car trunk full of ensure

Sir may you um... may you confirm that this long-haired god among men will also cum in, around, and all over the RNC offices?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

is this how our dumb civil war starts?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hey at least Pressler is getting the Amish vote

Unfortunately the recent eclipse has scared every Amish voter away from the polls

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Scags McDouglas posted:

Sir may you um... may you confirm that this long-haired god among men will also cum in, around, and all over the RNC offices?

Buddy, you know it

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Scags McDouglas posted:

If the dems sacrifice Alabama and it's the final swing state reporting I will personally S the D of every man on this forum in fury.

Pretty sure Bird with a Big Dick would do that without your stipulation.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

is this how our dumb civil war starts?

I've said before, "I can't believe we're going to fight a Civil War over whether or not Donald J. Trump is allowed to commit crimes and get away with it."

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

If Alabama is a swing state that suggests Biden won bigly

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Hm, I wonder when prior RNC conventions took place? Surely this can't be a date they're just pulling out of their rear end

2020 - August 24 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Republican_National_Convention

2012 - August 27 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Republican_National_Convention

2008 - September 1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Republican_National_Convention

2004 - August 30 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Republican_National_Convention

Propaganda Hour fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Apr 9, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Winner of headline of year

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Link that poo poo.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1777675396701708330

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

loving lmao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

There is an uncensored one if you click that tweet

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I can you were concerned that Trump might have some smart fellows keeping him out of prison, Trump's criminal attorneys subpoenaed the wrong guy.

Jeremy is the thread's avatar. I hope he spent at least ten of those fifteen dollars in the right place.

Edit: Post ITT every time you LOL that Jeremy kept Trump's 15 bucks.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Apr 9, 2024

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol Keep that poo poo Jerm

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Random Stranger posted:

I can you were concerned that Trump might have some smart fellows keeping him out of prison, Trump's criminal attorneys subpoenaed the wrong guy.

Jeremy is the thread's avatar. I hope he spent at least ten of those fifteen dollars in the right place.

Now those are the lols I come here for

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
jeremy might be the only person other than trump that comes out ahead of this whole thing

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

There is an uncensored one if you click that tweet
Not if you don't have an account.

Random Stranger posted:

:lol:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
just do a search for "rcg media"

first those wmds in iraq and now this

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Random Stranger posted:

That's a real solid lol right there.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

:lmao:

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Random Stranger posted:

:lmao: This got a genuine chuckle out of me.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Random Stranger posted:

drat actual proof Trump payed someone :lol:

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

I love that I can check in on this thread a couple times a week and the dumbest thing imaginable is always being done at that very moment by trump and his lackeys

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"Your honor. I'm sorry but we cannot come up with the $175 million bond. We do have $174,999,985, but that Jeremy..."

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Donald "TRUMP" discovered the Fountain of :lol:s when he became "PRESIDENT"

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
This is the thing giving me hope (or cope, I guess). Trump raiding the RNC warchest in order to pay off his legal bills means Biden will have more boots on the ground in battleground states, and boots on the ground equals voter registration.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Trump will use this as precedent to claim that the millions of legal debt actually belong to the other Donald Trump.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Random Stranger posted:

I am designing a newborn electric chair as we speak.

A potato ricer would do the trick.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

PDW is eating themselves on the Arizona ruling, enter if you dare. It's glorious though.

https://patriots.win/search?query=Arizona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

cr0y posted:

PDW is eating themselves on the Arizona ruling, enter if you dare. It's glorious though.

https://patriots.win/search?query=Arizona

Go ahead and fight, you craven fucks