Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Someone asks you to check your nails and you look at your palm, that means you're Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

If someone asks you to check your nails and you check them from the back rather than folding them into your palm that means you're a girl. And that's a scientific fact.

Or gay, if Noted Edutainment Media "American Dad" is to be believed.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

ThingOne posted:

The Laws of Eternity: an anime produced by a cult that believes its leader is the reincarnation of Odin, Osiris, Hermes and Buddha.

My favorite one of these types of religions is Cao Dai which is vietnamese and has the expected everyone from Catholicism and Buddhism and other vietnamese religions is actually a saint or prophet of our religion but also Victor Hugo is in the mix for some reason and hes not even a minor one hes one of the like 3 most important saints.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
if someone asks you to check your nails and you say that you'll give that a shot if they ever grow back [&c in this manner]

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

If someone asks you to check your nails and you check them from the back rather than folding them into your palm that means you're a girl. And that's a scientific fact.

also if you check the bottom of your shoe by lifting your foot behind you rather than turning it over in front

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i flop on my rear end and pull my shoe off to look at it like a big dumb toddler

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Fajita Queen posted:

Fate has somehow still not succumbed to the temptation to make Hitler a big titty anime woman yet

Venture Bros beat them to Girl Hitler

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Which thread has the post where somebody had a calm meltdown and put the disc for F-Zero under some sweaters?

Nostradingus posted:

trying to beat the f-zero gx story mode on hard

eventually i finished like 2/10 of a second behind the ghost on the last chapter, laid motionless for a while, and then removed the disc from my gamecube and placed it in my dresser under a bunch of sweaters i never wore.

I just found that disc again. f-zero gx came out in 2003

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ive never once been asked to check my nails

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

In Training posted:

When I renewed my Nintendo Power subscription they gave me a choice of different free game guides and I chose Pikmin 1 and ended up using it to get all 30 pieces and after I did it the accomplishment felt so hollow I cried myself to sleep.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love that thread

elf help book posted:

i was grinding for achievements in Too Human once and i just started crying and didnt know why so i stopped playing it forever

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love that thread

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love that thread

jesus christ lmao

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Joey McChrist posted:

i flop on my rear end and pull my shoe off to look at it like a big dumb toddler

the Third Gender

oh jeez

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love that thread

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

When I was 13 they deleted my character on the Everquest test server after a year of playing it and I didn't know that they ever wiped characters so I took my computer monitor to the garage and chopped it up with a hatchet in a rage and released a static discharge that made my hair look like eraserhead

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

ff14 also has triple triad, the card game from ff8, it's fun

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Snow Cone Capone posted:

triple triad, it's fun

:wrong:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Triple triad was only fun in FF8 cause you can tell NPCs to gently caress off with the dumb rules and then use your character cards to win every match. You can't do that in FF14 and because of that I never bother.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I unlocked Triple Triad in FF14 so that I could get rid of some cards clogging my inventory, but I refuse to actually play it, because if I get started I'm going to fall down a hole and spend 200 hours playing with random NPCs

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Saw this posted in a discord with the caption (paraphrased) "remembering Wayne gretsky" (:nws:)

https://twitter.com/porktendencia/status/1777441857619779893?t=gx6xbYgQy_bocwUAopTRGQ&s=19

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He's eclipsed the real thing with that ballsy display.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

orbs

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lmfao

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
lmao

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

lmao

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Watch Ping Pong. That is all.

the ping pong director also directed devilman crybaby, which was also good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

the ping pong director also directed devilman crybaby, which was also good

I haven't watched that but will probably do so eventually at some time in the noncommittal future

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Devilman Pongbaby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Right now I'm just mad at myself for not recording Robbin 'Oods voice line he says when you engage him in DQ11. It was like "AVE A GO ATCHA THEN" or something like that. I spent 5 minutes looking for it online and gave up. That poo poo cracked me up