Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

that stupid p.o.s. chait nymag piece proves me correct on everything I've ever said about secret government control of social media bc he's making the case that petitioning the government for redress is not only breaching :decorum: but comes close to what he defines as domestic terrorism.

that has nothing to do with trump or musk & you've got to be a loving idiot to not see the signs around you that the government is making a case to control online speech, and that leftists are as much of a target for it as the right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Bootleg Trunks posted:

good news for media literacy!

https://newslit.org/

lmao, from the linked "newsguardtech"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

weirdly enough, that "misinfo" site that's likely funded by the letter agencies has no MYTHs listed about infant decapitation or mass rape.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://www.newsguardtech.com/special-reports/violent-celebratory-hamas-videos-garner-millions-of-views-despite-bans-by-tech-platforms/

this is the bullshit that mcmagic is arguing for whether he recognizes it or not.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My take on this is that the people who don't feel Biden is left enough/don't like his handling of the Palestinian genocide attempt, are politically aware enough to realize that if he loses that Trump will win and that means Fascism and everything is going to be completely hosed.

chair lunch dinner
Apr 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/adamcurtisbroll/status/1777708042563510465

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

lol go over to cspam and see if that holds up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
require all posts be cleared by Verrit

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Willa Rogers posted:

that stupid p.o.s. chait nymag piece proves me correct on everything I've ever said about secret government control of social media bc he's making the case that petitioning the government for redress is not only breaching :decorum: but comes close to what he defines as domestic terrorism.

that has nothing to do with trump or musk & you've got to be a loving idiot to not see the signs around you that the government is making a case to control online speech, and that leftists are as much of a target for it as the right.

lmao no they aren’t. the left are more targeted than the right

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nichael posted:

people eat food

You only think that because you’re a dumbfuck that reads biased clickbait

Hunger is just vibes

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

My take on this is that the people who don't feel Biden is left enough/don't like his handling of the Palestinian genocide attempt, are politically aware enough to realize that if he loses that Trump will win and that means Fascism and everything is going to be completely hosed.

As opposed to?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

ive said it in the palestine thread but western media should 100% be charged with complicity in genocide

at minimum nyt cnn npr reuters ap,bbc and fox

these are all media that are considered reliable sources by the government bc they will dutifully follow the lines they're fed & promote the angles they're told to.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Automata 10 Pack posted:

lmao no they aren’t. the left are more targeted than the right

:hmmyes:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gotta be a syq

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

spacetoaster posted:

Are the Democrats floating student loan forgiveness? I'm seeing a lot of FB chatter about how it's theft of our precious dollars.
lmao forever that biden copied the schroedingers policy style of government from trump but it works in reverse for him

trump takes every position and people believe what they want and ignore the rest

biden tries to take credit for every position and everyone loving despises him

almost as if material conditions matter or something

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

spacetoaster posted:

It struck me as super weird that they said it that way so I looked it up myself and yep. Kamala did say that she wouldn't take the vaccine if Trump endorsed it. She just said it at some speech, not a debate.

oh no she said it at the debate too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40eZeXPyJ0g

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It would have been interesting to see the liberal reaction to the vaccine if Trump had won.

On the one hand The Money wanted people vaccinated so they could be forced back to work, encouraged to go out and spend money, etc. On the other hand TDS.

I remember the D&D covid thread had a lot of people speculating that Trump would force the CDC to release an ineffective or even dangerous vaccine and cover up all the evidence.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

HallelujahLee posted:

western media should 100% be charged with complicity in genocide

at minimum nyt cnn npr reuters ap,bbc and fox

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'll be honest I wish that I looked at the eclipse without the silly glasses, want to see what it looked like

it looked like the sun.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Incredible. Support for democrats in cspam? Read this thread and you will see it is true.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Automata 10 Pack posted:

fun fact: the YouTuber Noah Samson (one of the few “leftist YouTubers” that actually made videos about Palestine instead of Roblox or anime or whatever) saw the Destiny vs Finklestein debate and it destroyed his brain and made him move to Thailand.

I don't get why it exists.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

america has always been fascist though

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

The only thing that matters is after repeated questioning due to pushback on her statement and once there was no need to try to own Trump she admitted people should take the vaccine. Snopes rates claims she repeatedly said that people should question the vaccine as False.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

LeeMajors posted:

him standing in front of the WH, still obviously badly suffering from COVID and visibly airhungry was incredible

his handlers preventing him from doing the superman tshirt thing when he was yakked out of his mind on steroids was such a lost opportunity

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Nichael posted:

I don't get why it exists.

neither did he

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

wow I'm sold
especially with bargain basement Eric Clapton chiming in
gddamn that guy is so loving annoying lol

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

it's like boomer toddlers gross wtf

goddammit, these people make being old look so gross, I hate them

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 05:57 on Apr 10, 2024

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

Succdems... so goddamn lame

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

my sister in Florida thinks if she votes for Biden she can retire early, god help us all , I don't know where the hell she is getting this cocaine hit

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, not earl!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

require all posts be cleared by Verrit

Peter Daou is such an interesting character because he was essentially bullied into having better politics and is now well to the left of everyone.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MadSparkle posted:

it's like boomer toddlers gross wtf

goddammit, these people make being old look so gross, I hate them

i don't thionmk you understand. the orange man is the same color as her dress. vote biden.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

democrats are so good at messaging that they made it impossible to criticize donald trump, who is literally donald trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what are they dancing to

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm all for bidin' my time until sweet, sweet death finally takes me

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Fister Roboto posted:

new slit dot org

news slit

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'll be honest I wish that I looked at the eclipse without the silly glasses, want to see what it looked like

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

Then they came for the succ zone
and I lmao, lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/nypost/status/1777939850265579884

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol