Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Barry Foster posted:

This is a bodhisattva vow

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

This is what it's like when aliens abduct humans

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah I just smoked a bunch too Vince

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Pigs can't look up is why they aim for center mass.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

"Trash from the International Space Station may have hit a house in Florida"

the cumblock. a lot of us speculated about its existence. and here we finally have direct evidence. kinda a wild time to be living tbh.,..

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Lpzie posted:

"Trash from the International Space Station may have hit a house in Florida"

the cumblock. a lot of us speculated about its existence. and here we finally have direct evidence. kinda a wild time to be living tbh.,..

eclipses, earthquakes, cumblocks falling from the skies. Its the end times

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
Imho the entire bird thread should go watch total eclipses in occult locations together. Can we be in Giza during 2027?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Petey posted:

Imho the entire bird thread should go watch total eclipses in occult locations together. Can we be in Giza during 2027?

I was actually at a US Army controlled ley line intersection for the eclipse. nothing really happened other than the usual astral stuff

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if i had an occult nexus for eclipse rites i wouldnt turn it into a goon meet

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

if i had an occult nexus for eclipse rites i wouldnt turn it into a goon meet

I would turn it into a car dealership and live the American dream

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

saw this bird today trying really hard to pull an old ratty piece of string out of the ground but couldn't do it. I went out and as expected the bird flew away but i pulled it out for em and I hope they came back and got it later I'll check tomorrow. one of the most ridiculous things I've seen, little guy was really struggling with it.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'd build a big spooky tower over the nexus and hoard all kinds of dark and forbidden knowledge in it while I hone and practice my eldritch crafts

but that's just me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imagine the cheese sandwiches you could grill w/in the wellspring of occult powers you have sanctified w eclipse rites

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

my bony fealty posted:

saw this bird today trying really hard to pull an old ratty piece of string out of the ground but couldn't do it. I went out and as expected the bird flew away but i pulled it out for em and I hope they came back and got it later I'll check tomorrow. one of the most ridiculous things I've seen, little guy was really struggling with it.

can't tell if it thinks it might be the biggest worm ever or the ideal nest material

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I'd build a big spooky tower over the nexus and hoard all kinds of dark and forbidden knowledge in it while I hone and practice my eldritch crafts

but that's just me
I would do similar. My spooky tower would be extremely similar in appearance and population to the Darco arcology from Sim City 2000.

quote:

"'Darco' is slang for "De-Urbanized Arcological Construct". Originally designed by the twisted genius of Dante McCallavre, the artist/architect proclaimed it a reactionary response to the rigid, archetypal Arcologies of his day. No one really knows what this means, and many engineers are frankly baffled at how the thing stays standing. Inside, the ill-lit corridor's twist into odd, meandering corkscrews that mysteriously turn back on themselves. There are rumors that a strange sub-species of man inhabits the air ducts."
— in-game info
Available at around the year 2100. Darcos cost $150,000 and can attract up to 45,000 brave souls.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Hell yeah!

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Rudeboy Detective posted:

but that's just me

Homie what set you from???

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I was really interested to find out the leyline is not that old of a concept

iirc some british dude was driving his automobile and was like "ah yes my noble anglo saxon ancestors had knowledge of the road far better than the loathsome latins" and decided to draw some straight lines across a map from stonehenge to his house or whatever, and when everyone rolled their eyes he doubled down on "no this is totally the way they did it." Gradually this morphed into energy flows and UFO landing strips and all that.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

imagine the cheese sandwiches you could grill w/in the wellspring of occult powers you have sanctified w eclipse rites

There's always mana in the Banana Stand

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

sharknado slashfic posted:

There's always mana in the Banana Stand
lol

Also the "strange sub-species" who inhabit the airducts of my spooky Darco towers will actually be the ayy lmaos.

Orbs has issued a correction as of 03:49 on Apr 10, 2024

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the back of all the ley lines converge on me because i am the cosmic anus

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Just show me the damned aliens already I am so bored

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
We need to deploy some kind of bread-based technology which will lure them in

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

SniperWoreConverse posted:

We need to deploy some kind of bread-based technology which will lure them in
To make the others appear, we must bake the biggest cake of all time.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

very well

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

google tridactyl nazca mummies

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

my bony fealty posted:

google tridactyl nazca mummies
Thread title: [UFOS] google tridactyl nazca mummies [spoiler]

Orbs has issued a correction as of 11:53 on Apr 10, 2024

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

If you must, but be warned. Its a bopper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywDFkY3z-c

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Houle posted:

If you must, but be warned. Its a bopper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywDFkY3z-c

is this an indigo child?

Orbs posted:

Thread title: [UFOS] google tridactyl nazca mummies [spoiler]

I support it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The rare Twitter poo poo post that speaks to my soul

https://twitter.com/alainaeloftus/status/1778055767276355863

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mulder was right

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
im yelling "go fox mulder and the lue and mellon"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

iirc some british dude was driving his automobile and was like "ah yes my noble anglo saxon ancestors had knowledge of the road far better than the loathsome latins" and decided to draw some straight lines across a map from stonehenge to his house or whatever, and when everyone rolled their eyes he doubled down on "no this is totally the way they did it." Gradually this morphed into energy flows and UFO landing strips and all that.

most important research starts out small or with serendipity

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

most important research starts out small or with serendipity

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Inspector Hound posted:

Mulder was right

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Inspector Hound posted:

Mulder was right

Buck Wildman