Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

"They said I'm not allowed to murder? Murder is illegal?"

"On it, sir!"

Definitely not a cult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

the best part is this is another dumb fight johnson can't afford and will probably start a shitshow when he fails. the GOP because of purity assholes can't pick smart fight anymore.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Disco Pope posted:

I mean, at least wait until they cry on public transport or get taken into a cinema before executing them.

Harsh, but fair.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

man i knew trump was old but goddamn

Trump would never marry a 15 year old. He'd marry a 13 year old.

But anyway,

FISA actually does need some modifications but to just throw it out when it was pretty much a government expansion everywhere is just stupid.

It was under Bush that they ramped up a bunch of FISA bullshit, and Obama didn't do anything about it nor anyone after. Government doesn't do well at not expanding their own authority.

I'm suspecting that Republicans and Trump are pissed because FISA authorizations probably caught Russian propaganda.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

MTG and Gaetz have bright careers as henchmen ahead of them. They see da boss go "SEIZE THEM!" and they're tripping over themselves to be the first to obey.

Also lol that mtg cropped hers to include her retruthing, just so you know she's the more loyal mouthpiece.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It occurs to me that the "lmao just blow everything up who gives a gently caress" types who memed Trump into power in the first place might be equally titillated by seeing some righteous beatdowns happening to the MTGs and Trumps of the world in response to poo poo like ^^

Like god drat just shut the gently caress up *smashes the boonga-boonga button*

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

StrangersInTheNight posted:

They apparently left the meeting about the drawing early, too. His mom still insists her son doesn't have mental health problems. Just absolutely lost in denial because of deeply internalized ableism. Literally willing to let people die if she can hold onto her fantasy of having a mentally well child. Because God knows, the absolute worst thing a child can be, is sick.

It reminds me of the 2011 Taconic State Parkway crash where a woman drunk and high drove the wrong way for miles before hitting another vehicle and killing everyone, including four kids and herself. Her husband spent years in denial, insisting that there must be some sort of conspiracy, even going as far as to have her body exhumed.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the hogs are battling hard to keep DJT over 36 bucks.

there can' be any smart investors propping this up right?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Habba would've gotten him a full year.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Shishkahuben posted:

It's this. What has his campaign been, other than "look how awful everything is! Don't you just wanna go apeshit and burn it down? MAGA!" and ranting about everyone who's ever wronged him, vowing revenge once he's at the helm again?

This was how he won the first time. American fascists are not classical Nazis with a master plan to remake the world as an Aryan utopia, they are nihilists who believe that :matters: and they might as well hurt the people they hate while the country inevitably collapses. Trump didn't need a plan and his base don't want a plan. They don't believe in plans or the future, only revenge.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Shishkahuben posted:

MTG and Gaetz have bright careers as henchmen ahead of them. They see da boss go "SEIZE THEM!" and they're tripping over themselves to be the first to obey.

Also lol that mtg cropped hers to include her retruthing, just so you know she's the more loyal mouthpiece.
There is certainly plenty of gooning for Trump out there

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

StrangersInTheNight posted:

They apparently left the meeting about the drawing early, too. His mom still insists her son doesn't have mental health problems. Just absolutely lost in denial because of deeply internalized ableism. Literally willing to let people die if she can hold onto her fantasy of having a mentally well child. Because God knows, the absolute worst thing a child can be, is sick.

i think its a mix of denial and just genuin "its the schools problem and I have things to do", their kid was deeply hosed up but in a similar way to how both the parents were so they probably to an extent thought it was normal and didnt care. it only clicked when poo poo went down and by then they tried to pretend they did the right stuff.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Shishkahuben posted:

"when you see the biden, shout and charge him, never fails".

now the GOP are voiced by the people who voiced arkham games henchmen.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

notwithoutmyanus posted:

I'm suspecting that Republicans and Trump are pissed because FISA authorizations probably caught Russian propaganda.

If by "propaganda" you mean "coordinating their election efforts with the Russian government", then yes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1778051012760125538
lol

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Woolie Wool posted:

This was how he won the first time. American fascists are not classical Nazis with a master plan to remake the world as an Aryan utopia, they are nihilists who believe that :matters: and they might as well hurt the people they hate while the country inevitably collapses. Trump didn't need a plan and his base don't want a plan. They don't believe in plans or the future, only revenge.

Some of them think Trump does have a plan. Or did. "He's gonna make some deals! Trump plays 14D chess when everyone else is playing regular chess. Trust the plan! You'll see!" But they're too stupid to know Trump is too stupid to have a plan.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:lmao:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

How could Hakeem Jefferies do such a thing?!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Trumps plan to reduce inflation:

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
That's a loving lol.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

He's not drunk but something is up.

Anyhoo.

lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

If everything is expense the solution is to print more money. Bing bong so simple.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I assume he is referring to Hunter Biden

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol: We just committed a whole bunch of crimes with foreign interests! Don't look at our crimes! And definitely don't look at the new crimes! We need those crimes!

:lol:

Every accusation is a confession.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1778063679402971187

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

kazil posted:

He’s going to use a rule from back in ‘34. Just search trump inflation rule 34 for more information

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thank you for not backing down, doing the moral thing and turning the rapist over to the authorized

Oh wait, I'm receiving troubling news

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

Thank you for not backing down, doing the moral thing and turning the rapist over to the authorized

Oh wait, I'm receiving troubling news
Look, everyone knows politicians always get away with it, so why even try?

Five minutes later: Can’t believe nobody is doing anything!

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

tek79 posted:

Some of them think Trump does have a plan. Or did. "He's gonna make some deals! Trump plays 14D chess when everyone else is playing regular chess. Trust the plan! You'll see!" But they're too stupid to know Trump is too stupid to have a plan.

I think even they aren't really serious about it, it's End Times religious chiliasm, not an ideological concept of a fascist American future. Underpants Gnome fascism.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i mean she is right.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
If Trump made “DO SOMETHING!” the official slogan of his campaign instead of the tired rear end MAGA poo poo he’d have a better chance winning the election IMO.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

BigglesSWE posted:

If Trump made “DO SOMETHING!” the official slogan of his campaign instead of the tired rear end MAGA poo poo he’d have a better chance winning the election IMO.

He should do a spin on HE'S GAGGING ME as a slogan.

IT'S GAG TIME!

MAGAGA MAKE AMERICA GAG AGAIN

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What are the odds that Monday morning Trump wakes up with a mystery illness and has to be hospitalized? Or uses that excuse whenever he absolutely has to be in court?

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

kazil posted:

Why would the fed be protecting trump???

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

withak posted:

V. disrespectful to refer to our 45th President as an orangutan.

agreed, orangutans are capable of compassion and learning

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

Then he might have to promise a specific thing and his entire campaign runs on promising nothing but hurting the designated enemy. That is it. That is his whole politics. It's why "anti-woke" Substack navelgazers and car dealership owners can unite behind him. The nothing is the point.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Waltzing Along posted:

What are the odds that Monday morning Trump wakes up with a mystery illness and has to be hospitalized? Or uses that excuse whenever he absolutely has to be in court?

"My mother-in-law died again."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean she is right.

the only good Disney adult