Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

all adult cartoons are family guy now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

all adult cartoons are family guy now

shut up

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

we just had a thread that settled this

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The wrestling forum is cool half the posters want to talk about cool or funny matches and promos and the other half wa to to talk about how people who enjoy wrestling should be killed like a cockroach

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

The wrestling forum is cool half the posters want to talk about cool or funny matches and promos and the other half wa to to talk about how people who enjoy wrestling should be killed like a cockroach

the duality of man

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

External Organs posted:

We took my almost 4 year old daughter to do eclipse stuff at a local park service thing. Got a little junior ranger badge and everything. But she left there absolutely terrified that the eclipse was going to burn her eyes. She used the glasses but refused to really look much, and then held the sides of her face in the car on the way home claiming ghaf shed "burned her eyeballs out"

Lol poor child

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i learned a long time ago all my favorite wrestlers are problematic individuals (ric flair, stone cold, chris benoit) and accepted it without going insane

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i remember not too long ago someone in the wrestling forum mentioned having a friend that wanted to go to wrestlemania and see their favorite wrestler (rhea ripley) and the wresling forum kept offering suggestions on how to explain to her that it was a rape company she shouldnt support

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

that time vince mcmahon was trying desperatly to get people to boo Bryan Danielson and his idea was to make him a vegen that carried around an all natural belt made of wood and hemp and people just cheered him more lol

Lol to both of these

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Gonna have to put the dog down later today, her kidneys are failing and she spends minutes struggling to get up and even walk. She doesn't really eat food anymore and just lies down not engaged with anything. She bounced back for a couple weeks but now it seems like it really is time.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DEI in the paying people to hurt themselves for your entertainment industry

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

To add to the stellar blade thing, everytime that stuff would come up a bunch of horny weeb goons would get super pissed off and yell at everyone and demand proof. Luckily there is a South Korean goon who lives in South Korea who has posted articles about the sexual harassment and discrimination and explained how while yes it is a problem in South Korea that company seems to be a bit worse than normal.

Plus the "online gamer chuds" have thrown their weight behind stellar blade so the "woke weeb gamers" have been trying to square that peg.

This particular bit of discourse has been amusing to me.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

*trying not to sound too eager* oh yeah shame about the WWE. Oh Rhea Ripley is on? I can take those tickets for the wrestling show featuring a goth muscle babe in fishnets off your hands bro. For me? No, come on, that's the rape company. My, uh, chud uncle though will use them. You already paid for them so it's not like it changes whether or not you use them

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

my_custom_username posted:

Gonna have to put the dog down later today, her kidneys are failing and she spends minutes struggling to get up and even walk. She doesn't really eat food anymore and just lies down not engaged with anything. She bounced back for a couple weeks but now it seems like it really is time.

I'm sorry MCU. I hope she lead a long and happy life.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

*trying not to sound too eager* oh yeah shame about the WWE. Oh Rhea Ripley is on? I can take those tickets for the wrestling show featuring a goth muscle babe in fishnets off your hands bro. For me? No, come on, that's the rape company. My, uh, chud uncle though will use them. You already paid for them so it's not like it changes whether or not you use them

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm sorry man. That's really rough

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I am so sorry you’re going through this. hardest part of the journey. take care and know you’ve done right by her.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sorry about your dog MCU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thats very sad, i am sorry. im sure you gave her a great life.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Peace be to your pup

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry man, much love

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i learned a long time ago all my favorite wrestlers are problematic individuals (ric flair, stone cold, chris benoit) and accepted it without going insane

benoit is innocent

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Thanks, she had a good run

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Megamissen posted:

benoit is innocent

he was murdered by vince mcmahon and the undertaker but no one is yet ready for that conversation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he was murdered by vince mcmahon and the undertaker but no one is yet ready for that conversation

interesting fact: if you die while under contract with vince you go in the paul bearer urn

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lotta von erichs in that urn

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he attended orgies and was once fired from his dogwalking job for getting recorded by a nannycam whilst listening to cum town out loud

Lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh I forgot this story.

So the grandkid was sick all day yesterday. Fine whatever, but last night their fever got worse and they was laying in bed next to their mom. I guess they rolled over and said, "Mommy, I'm dying. *cough cough*"

This of course caused a slight meltdown and our daughter called us and she relayed the story to my wife who in turn was displeased with me because when we play doctor & nurses sometimes I have to be the patient and when I am I usual go "doctor, I'm dying. *cough cough*"

Al! posted:

"men on the internet want grandma tried at the hague"

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol there's like 4 different groups fighting over hoots av or something...

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

kevin sullivan did it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
listening to cum town around the dogs teaching them bad words...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lpzie posted:

lol there's like 4 different groups fighting over hoots av or something...

they're all wrestling posters.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

google vince mcmahon chandra levy

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
incredible avatars were bought over wrestlemania and many goons in the wrestling forum expressed dismay at their being a wrestlemania watch thread

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

rip to your 🐕.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ive been half following this thing so you mean to tell me theres a forum devoted to wrestling, but youre not supposed to watch or talk about wrestlemania???? why have the forum at all

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I only post in the wrestledepression thread.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Al! posted:

ive been half following this thing so you mean to tell me theres a forum devoted to wrestling, but youre not supposed to watch or talk about wrestlemania???? why have the forum at all

to talk about AEW and jim cornette

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

sorry mate that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

wow. chud much?