Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Google search volume for "ALL HAIL THE DREAD LORD ASCENDANT IN HIS THRONE, THE SUN-EMPOWERED MOON" (April 3 to April 10, 2024)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

wrestling forum is sounding increasingly hostile and insular

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

Peace be to your pup

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

feeling very silly sitting in my computer chair wearing the top half of a suit only lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

feeling very silly sitting in my computer chair wearing the top half of a suit only lol

Oh it's so good.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

i miss doing computer touching

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im not even a computer toucher!!!! more of an email style job.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

what do you use to answer the emails

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Butler

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Lib and let die posted:

telegram

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lib and let die posted:

dictation

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

more like dick takin'

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

suits are for squares, especially for a remote interview. I felt more comfortable and personable in a polo shirt

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I have arranged a little stand where I can prop a relevant text book that is visible while I am in frame and I start every call-out of frame with camera pointed at my dog's bed.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

KirbyKhan posted:

I have arranged a little stand where I can prop a relevant text book that is visible while I am in frame and I start every call-out of frame with camera pointed at my dog's bed.

It's settled; lobster needs to recreate the "trolley on the way to the neighborhood of imagination" opening for his interview.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

got the delicious asada super burrito with the chili oil last night and I am now paying the price

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Mr Hootington posted:

5 avs since Friday.
Jeff you are welcome. Can I have archives for free?

Apparently archives is not lost when you are banned. Now if I could just remember my old password I could be having laughs from 2001

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i would simply change the name of the goldmine to the gasmine

Ironically it wouldn't affect the quality of the threads collated there. Can't remember the last actual funny thread to end up in the goldmine

loquacius posted:

the goldmine is super low-effort for its purpose IMO

at the very least each goldmined thread should have a blurb edited into the OP explaining why it was goldmined and what page to look for the funny part on

It really puts into stark relief how badly mods suck at knowing a) what's funny or b) the appropriate time to wrap up a discussion

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Dokapon Findom posted:

Can't remember the last actual funny thread to end up in the goldmine

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4054800

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4056765

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029909

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at the strip club post

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

learning a lot about norwegian

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4038091&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

nooo

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
*in the worst british accent possible* fancy a fag, mate?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Dongicus posted:

i'm leaving this chudfuckcrustable. and this time? it's for real. good. bye.

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gumball Gumption posted:

The main reason I'm a wrestling fan is that nothing is funnier than the collection of personalities in it

i like the carnies that dont do sex trafficking

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
going down to the travelling funfair to get a real feel for the personalities involved

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

KirbyKhan posted:

Peace be to your pup

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJhgSuzNxtE

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

incredible avatars were bought over wrestlemania and many goons in the wrestling forum expressed dismay at their being a wrestlemania watch thread

Reading all the of them talk about how everyone else they talk to loved this WrestleMania so they do the skinner "no the kids are wrong." Has been fun.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

my_custom_username posted:

Gonna have to put the dog down later today, her kidneys are failing and she spends minutes struggling to get up and even walk. She doesn't really eat food anymore and just lies down not engaged with anything. She bounced back for a couple weeks but now it seems like it really is time.

blessings on you and your dog.