Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

netizen posted:

Does Biden understand that his is president right now?

Dude's living in the 20th century, so... no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

remembering when john bolton was really horny about invading venezuela and trump got bored of the idea because he correctly identified juan guaido as a giant loser

selec
Sep 6, 2003

On the one hand, Tucker Carlson is giving (narrow) voice to someone on the ground in Gaza. On the other, he tried and failed to join the CIA because he was too big of a pervert.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

World War Mammories posted:

remembering when john bolton was really horny about invading venezuela and trump got bored of the idea because he correctly identified juan guaido as a giant loser

any time john bolton eats poo poo thats a good day

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i suspect donal;d trump was the moderating voice on john bolton, the liberal hero

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

selec posted:

On the one hand, Tucker Carlson is giving (narrow) voice to someone on the ground in Gaza. On the other, he tried and failed to join the CIA because he was too big of a pervert.

He also cites white genocide when talking about the Palestinian one lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mcmagic posted:

This is really the level of discourse you think is fun to post at as an elderly person?

wtf

come on this post sucks. identity and age have no bearing on shitposts, and all are entitled to own without the artificial limits of :decorum:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

World War Mammories posted:

this was all in a goldmined thread, here's where he tried it
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post529063985

then on the next page willa figures out that leon edited her name out of his posts and the thread rockets into the stratosphere

I'm purely quoting this to celebrate the rich and vibrant history of our struggles against succ.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Godlessdonut posted:

He also cites white genocide when talking about the Palestinian one lmao

the problem with the liberal consensus is that it is so dumb-gently caress stupid and evil that it opens the door for tucker carlson and every other nazi gently caress to look legit by comparison

Nichael posted:

I'm purely quoting this to celebrate the rich and vibrant history of our struggles against succ.

absolutely incredible content

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
young thug made a good country pop album. free him

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

MadSparkle posted:

She ruined a Dolly Parton song because she doesn’t understand nuance

It's fine it's just a different story than Dolly's version.

I do like Dolly's better tho

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
RE Zoomers, the one issue I truly feel terrible for them is no cheap cars (and cheap gas) anymore. Millennials, for the most part, were about to buy clunkers and get around and work jobs in some crappy places just by being able to get to them, maybe even with a hand me down car from parents.

Now anything used is incredibly unaffordable so there isn't really an option to live in a cheap place, maybe with parents, and drive a beater to a job. Just expensive places everywhere and less mobility than ever before. Plus transit schedules are worse than ever.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I always love when a pop star is like "I'm gonna put out a country album now" and writes the most surface level garbage and puts on a slight twang and calls it a day

if you're gonna really stretch yourself artistically work with like... The Handsome Family or something

I assume she went with Dolly since she is the new pop culture Betty White person that everyone loves, and doesn’t know any other country artists.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Nichael posted:

wtf

come on this post sucks. identity and age have no bearing on shitposts, and all are entitled to own without the artificial limits of :decorum:

The elderly should be mostly shitposting, lol if you live 70 years and haven't figured out discourse is a dumb waste of time

selec
Sep 6, 2003

drunk in love was basically the nadir for beyonce IMO.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

VitalSigns posted:

The elderly should be mostly shitposting, lol if you live 70 years and haven't figured out discourse is a dumb waste of time

They do, its just not intentional. Brains soaked in lead, padded with asbestos, and programmed with lifetime of believing that America is good.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

VitalSigns posted:

the post in which I found leon to be lyin' about my obsession with him:

quote:

I don't mean this in a rude way (but, I know it will be impossible to not perceive it that way), but what is your day like? Aren't you retired and in your 60's? Why spend so much time getting fake mad on the internet in chat thread with people mostly 20 years younger than you and starting blood feuds with people on a forum where most people are 40 years younger than you?

I'm not trying to be mean, but it is kind of weird and I hope you've got stuff and people in your life and this is just a way to let off steam.

and it was just so bizarre, bc it was coming from the guy who posts dnc propaganda every workday throughout the workday as if he's getting paid to do so, and bc the faux concern was so passive/aggro.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I believe the pre-edit original was "...but what is your day like, Willa?"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

way before that post a dnd mod reached out to me & asked for solid examples of leon gaslighting me, so I provided them, after which the mod said he took it seriously & would discuss with the other mods, after which leon was appointed as a dnd mod himself, lol.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

way before that post a dnd mod reached out to me & asked for solid examples of leon gaslighting me, so I provided them, after which the mod said he took it seriously & would discuss with the other mods, after which leon was appointed as a dnd mod himself, lol.

hhaha lmao

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Willa Rogers posted:

I believe the pre-edit original was "...but what is your day like, Willa?"
it was

someone later in the thread posted the cached or quoted version

still astounding that happened and leon kept his star

not even a sixer

dnd truly has the moderation they demanded

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

lmfao

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

lol

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Willa Rogers posted:

I love a good supervillain origin story

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
lmao at thinking the avg goon is 40 years younger than 60

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

They were just confirming that he meets the job requirements

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Deified Data posted:

lmao at thinking the avg goon is 40 years younger than 60

Wow Willa is old, the 43-year-old goon says as he groans and creaks out of a Herman Miller Aeron to take his blood pressure, cholesterol, and heartburn meds (he ate cinnamon with his oatmeal and cottage cheese this morning and it's taking it's toll)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Has fetterman weighed in on the shooting that he helped fan the flames of with his hatred of muslims

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

I laughed, bc it's so bog-standard lib poo poo to use that tired phrasing as well as the BUT TRUMP but the youngs fielded her b.s. so well that I can't believe that cnn actually went ahead & aired the clip.

Butt rump

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

this tracks

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/harbingerofwoke/status/1778152535137648860?t=_wcAagUeSTQ0D4oCEAnM9g&s=19

Can someone explain this because I don't get it

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

All of our wildest dreams will come true if we have a one party state

Anything could happen! ANYTHING

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wasn't this the pitch in 2016, that we had the Republicans on the ropes and total victory was nigh

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Can someone explain this because I don't get it

Not reading it, but the two-party system can't be abolished without electoral reform. It's a systemic fault. Voting or not voting will never change that.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Like, in a one party state republicans and democrats won't even exist anymore maaaan it will be a whole new better thing and everyone will agree foreverrrrr

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Ironically, the only way to beat the system is to continue participating it like a 'normie' voter.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

There is no point and there's nothing to understand, it's just stupid drivel.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
If a one-party state is supposed to open up all sorts of possibilities, aren't the Republicans closer to getting there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

What no thats like letting Bob Page merge with Helios thats a crazy bad idea man

WE gotta merge with Helios instead and then everything will be EPIC because we know what were doing