Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Riot Bimbo posted:

I haven't done this yet, and maybe i shouldn't, but if you're a thread normie and you don't mind being a public demonstration, I can go over a basic chart delineation ITT, to show you all some of the process. This is really involved, like when I do this for pay, people are paying for like 90 mins of my time reading to them, but there is also a couple hours labor in actually getting to that point in a thorough manner, because there's just that much information in a natal chart lol. Because of that, I need the demo to be reliable, i'm not gonna do this for a bunch of people it would just be too time consuming, so certainty gets you priority.

If you want to be a candidate, i need a volunteer that has a specific birth time and location, like basically I need your birth day and time according to your birth certificate, or your mom's reckoning if you lack that. So like, let's say I wanted to do this for Allen Dulles, the time I would need is: April 23, 1893 at 3:00am in watertown, ny. This would give me a chart that looks approximately like this:

From there I would note a pisces rising, taurus sun, leo moon, which would then inform the shape of a deeper deconstruction of the symbols. Then I could map those symbols and highlight different elements of Dulles' biography that match what we see here.

If you are uncertain about the minute/hour, you're not an ideal candidate. The more reliable the time, the more accurate i can be basically. If nobody wants to sign up, i might just deconstruct Dulles', since most people ITT probably know the name, and some know the biography, and might be able to at least appreciate some of what i'm doing in that way.

So yeah, post your birthday if you have your birth cert, and I'll pick one to break apart publicly.

Or, I can just demo Allen Dulles
I would love to volunteer, especially over Allen Dulles. Doesn't have to be super involved since I know how valuable these readings are as far as time and money. But my birth date is (edited, but I have forum PMs, so Riot Bimbo if you still want to give me a reading, please feel free to send me a message.)

Orbs has issued a correction as of 23:03 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

euphronius posted:

why is the moment of birth special rather than say conception or quickening

idk about you but i was born making GBS threads and screaming and it was like the only time thats been socially acceptable

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

why is the moment of birth special rather than say conception or quickening

For most of this stuff, if you're getting hung up on asking why, you're probably not getting it tbqh lol

Back in the day there was a long running survey of the stars and nativities, it had state support from the mesopotamian states for a very long time, and often times the "why" of stuff comes down to "really old statistical analysis carried out by a now defunct organization through countless generations of toil and political suppression"

but the answer is always, "it seems to work if you choose the moment of birth over conception"

but timing your conception is useful too! If you're trying for a kid, there's a chance if you're timing your nut you can unironically tease out the viability by analyzing the chart, though honestly you'd probably want to be timing the birth-giver's cycle rather than Nut Time for that, but both would have useful things to say.

Timing has the same function that shuffling does in tarot. "Why a given time, then?" has a million possible answers in that context.

Astrologers cast charts for things they don't have times for by casting charts around the thing. If you don't have a birth time, and nothing else to go on, you can literally cast a chart for the moment of your query of the birth, and you can glean lesser information this way.

Idk, but I consider tarot and astrology on the same level, and if you're not asking this poo poo of tarot i'd ask you to not ask it of me or astrology. I'm not interested in convincing anybody of truth value, just desiring to demonstrate astrology the same way tarot is demonstrated constantly itt lol

How!
Oct 29, 2009

blatman posted:

idk about you but i was born making GBS threads and screaming and it was like the only time thats been socially acceptable

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wasn’t being skeptical

just wondering

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Rudeboy Detective posted:

SABER sounds more aggressive, like something we should be afraid of.
well, i'm rattled.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Yeah, I consider tarot and astrology on the same level too, as far as logic-brained questions like "why not x instead of y?" It's an intuitive thing with many possible contextual answers. Especially with everything I've been learning in recent spiritual explorations.

One big turning point for my belief in astrology was when I gave a friend of mine my exact birth time, and the resulting chart she read for me fit my self a lot better than the one she did before I recalled what the time was. My mom seemed to agree with this belief, and tried to remember as exact a time as she could when I asked her.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

speaking of astrology, sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you nut [rotates]..ah poo poo thats an almond joy commercial. anyway, the milky way has nut in ancient egypt, instead of modern nougat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nougat, or nouget, would be the feminine of noug

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so i looked up the history of nougat and

nougat comes from the jazira. like thats more or less upper mesopotamia neatly described. mari is basically smack dab in the middle. did ancient aliens seed the people of ancient mesopotamia w the turbo power that led to city-states and nougat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

milky way. nougat. nut. babylonian astrology. where is the caramel. we must go deeper for the caramel. nut. milky way..

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

we have got to get better candy than nougat if we want to attract better and brighter alien visitors

like, radar is a swell dude but all the pnti are stoners and will eat literally anything

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

we have got to get better candy than nougat if we want to attract better and brighter alien visitors

like, radar is a swell dude but all the pnti are stoners and will eat literally anything
Bread + chocolate treats, like chocolate muffins or brownies. This will attract the j'rootis and higher.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
She nut in my nougat til I babylon her milky way

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Leaving out a terry's chocolate orange under a clear night sky

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Coulthart has a video as well as a witness of the Langley drones and witness claims they were birds and not drones.

https://twitter.com/rosscoulthart/status/1778228645808795692?t=uEUUVD2VbVD6tf5szvvyZw&s=19

Once again making the statement that this was a much much bigger incident than it's getting credit for.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Squizzle posted:

so i looked up the history of nougat and

nougat comes from the jazira. like thats more or less upper mesopotamia neatly described. mari is basically smack dab in the middle. did ancient aliens seed the people of ancient mesopotamia w the turbo power that led to city-states and nougat

nougat aka nut bread came several thousand years after city-states. why would there be a 4000 year incubation period?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

D-Pad posted:

Coulthart has a video as well as a witness of the Langley drones and witness claims they were birds and not drones.

https://twitter.com/rosscoulthart/status/1778228645808795692?t=uEUUVD2VbVD6tf5szvvyZw&s=19

Once again making the statement that this was a much much bigger incident than it's getting credit for.

show us the goods or stfu Aussie Rossie!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Leaving out a terry's chocolate orange under a clear night sky

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hatebag posted:

nougat aka nut bread came several thousand years after city-states. why would there be a 4000 year incubation period?

making bread takes time

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

my bony fealty posted:

well we shall see what his new youtube podcast has to say when it goes up. i wonder if the video is of the objects or this interview lol.

the “he’s certain these weren’t” x is a bit dodgy imo.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

🪐🌌☄️🌚👽🚀🛸🎳🇪🇸

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Hatebag posted:

🪐🌌☄️🌚👽🚀🛸🎳🇪🇸

p'nti go to the polls

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Why does everyone want to dox themselves in the ufo thread all the time lol

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

That terry's chocolate orange wasn't for you

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im so happy this terrys chocolate orange belongs to me

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

REALITY CHECK

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

sharknado slashfic posted:

this is the least atomizing space on the planet and some people get a little careless in such an environment

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

May we see the video

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

chocolate oranges are disgusting

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

hellotoothpaste posted:

chocolate oranges are disgusting

agreed. the aliens can have 'em for all I care

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

<|8[

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Apparently the OpenAI CEO is an Advaitin, which is probably only of interest to some of us in this somethingawful thread (and I guess a lot of Hindus).

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Apparently the OpenAI CEO is an Advaitin, which is probably only of interest to some of us in this somethingawful thread (and I guess a lot of Hindus).

white western convert to hinduism? I knew whoever was the CEO of OpenAI would be a freak but this is a new level entirely

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

bedpan posted:

white western convert to hinduism? I knew whoever was the CEO of OpenAI would be a freak but this is a new level entirely

:v:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

was going through my old SA pics and found this one. don't know if the website is still around but "3D Gay World" was trying to tell us something about aliens

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
who has ever said 'wonker' ever before ever

i feel like i've mandala-slipped into an alternate goon dimension

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

willy wonker

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Why not? No one cares about us enough to do anything with the info.

I mean be careful in general, sure, but most danger these days is reused passwords getting hacked, not any of the things that get posted here

Orbs has issued a correction as of 07:16 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

can't talk gotta wonk