Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

These the villains for the new Beetlejuice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

These the villains for the new Beetlejuice?

That was Boebert

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Serious_Cyclone posted:

X, the everything app

X is where the treasure is on maps

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

kazil posted:

lol change the thread title to "the Orange man finally died" and see how many people you can fool

Goddamnit I was about to be so stoked. I’m still fairly chuffed, but not breaking-out-the-champagne-for-breakfast pumped.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I think she's a perfect match for Butthead.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Pretty soon the only accurate Q will be DJT.Q

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

$DJT is currently mooning*

*as in showing its rear end, it's at $32.76 lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Serious_Cyclone posted:

there's a hearing scheduled to discuss it, I think on the 22nd

I'm guessing that is going to go poorly for Trump. If he was smart (lol) he should be preparing other options because showing up in court going, "Whoopsie-doodle! Here's the real bond! Now we're covered until the appeal!" is pretty much the only way things don't get worse because of his loving around.

This "delay" in paying the bond doesn't even get him anything. The appeal is set for the fall calendar so he doesn't gain time there. He's not getting additional income where an extra month made him more money, in fact that might be getting worse with his stock cratering. It's not even throwing the AG off since it's not a negotiation where she might eventually settle for less.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I wonder if DJT can close below 30

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hollismason posted:

That’s what the fake hair and the bronzer is about but it’s not fooling anybody.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Hollismason posted:

Doubtful today sadly but I sure hope I'm wrong!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Hollismason posted:

I have no doubt, it's just a matter of When. It seems like it goes through one big drop each day at a variant time and then plateaus the rest of the day. Only 32 more dollars until Trumpsmas.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

there are no other options

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He really got stuck on that Bobby Knight reference

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hollismason posted:

It will, maybe not today but soon.

I'm curious whether donald can sell after the lockup period if the company declares bankruptcy. Technically the stock still trades but since (I think) he'd be considered an insider I'm not sure if he can sell.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hollismason posted:

Option market is likely to support above $30 for today, but as they expire end of day tomorrow, that support will quickly start vanishing tomorrow. There's a lot of puts open at 25 and 20 though so I don't think we'll see much breaking down under there until next week unless someone decides to make an actual move. Right now the crash feels highly controlled as in the option market is just auto trading hedges.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Serious_Cyclone posted:

king and queen of the uncanny valley HS prom

Or Eli Valley.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

It will, maybe not today but soon.

I'm curious whether donald can sell after the lockup period if the company declares bankruptcy. Technically the stock still trades but since (I think) he'd be considered an insider I'm not sure if he can sell.

This is a controversial take but I hope it goes below $1 and get delisted just hours before he's allowed to sell.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Random Stranger posted:

This "delay" in paying the bond doesn't even get him anything. The appeal is set for the fall calendar so he doesn't gain time there. He's not getting additional income where an extra month made him more money, in fact that might be getting worse with his stock cratering. It's not even throwing the AG off since it's not a negotiation where she might eventually settle for less.

I can't help but think his delaying is related to his stock venture. The stock price moves with news about his judgment obligations, and he hasn't had the opportunity to cash-out yet (or he hasn't completely cashed-out, if he has managed enough behind the scenes bullying to commit light treason fraud and start dumping stock already).

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

That was Boebert

That was the old Beetlejuice

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

funeral home DJ posted:

I saw an article earlier today stating that even Gorsuch is questioning universal injunctions and their application, and I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with Neal loving Gorsuch.

gorsuch sometimes has good opinions, particularly on native american affairs

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Scags McDouglas posted:

The Sixth Head has been unsealed

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Nessus posted:

What is wrong with his Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuH4TEmgLo

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I know they have metal detectors to get into the Capitol but do they also check for weapons made out of stone or carved bear teeth?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

It's Unga and Bunga

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lol how much do you think they paid for play money?

I hope the grifers go for 1:1 or a higher ratio for counterpart bills

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 11, 2024

actually3raccoons
Jun 5, 2013

these two mfers trying to breed a purestrain neanderthal

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1778461814956962114

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm ok with a timeline where he flees to Russia, placing his safety entirely in the hands of Putin and he's turned into a pet. Sits on all 4's to be employed as a footrest, only getting breaks when he's ordered to fetch daddy a drink.

i was gonna photoshop putin and trump as jabba and leia, but then got nauseous thinking about it

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
I saw the thread title, and what I perceived as a low number of posts given the occasion, and weirdly immediately understood "Oh, OJ Simpson died."

Good show. :golfclap:

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm ok with a timeline where he flees to Russia, placing his safety entirely in the hands of Putin and he's turned into a pet. Sits on all 4's to be employed as a footrest, only getting breaks when he's ordered to fetch daddy a drink.

15 years after his eventual death in captivity, the American Legion will mount a siege of Moscow to reclaim his remains, which legend claims were stuffed with straw and mounted in the throne room as a trophy.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Glad to meacham.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

kuarduck posted:

Glad to meacham.

And then I'm going to jam my ovipositor down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

what... how... that forehead is like 50% of his head

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

Shh, he can hear your thoughts.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"This issue that threatens no one in any way with bodily harm is absolutely as relevant as the issue that threatens woman's lives every day!"

I AM VERY INTELLIGENT

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Ah, so a losing strategy that might make a few trans kids commit suicide along the way. Great plan, Chas

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

nobodygetshurt posted:

He looks like someone hosed around with Jim Jordan in Oblivion's character creator.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

TulliusCicero posted:

"This issue that threatens no one in any way with bodily harm is absolutely as relevant as the issue that threatens woman's lives every day!"

I AM VERY INTELLIGENT

Yes, but those are women, so ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I AM A DEMAGOGUE AND NOT A DIAPER PISSPOT LIKE YOU SAY, YOU WILL HEAR AND FEAR ME FOR MY WORD SOUNDS BLARRRRRGH