Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
its either embassies and consulates are fair game for bombing or theyre not, if the west wants them to be fair game then dont cry when its your turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

HallelujahLee posted:

gotta hand it to them

oh my

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

its either embassies and consulates are fair game for bombing or theyre not, if the west wants them to be fair game then dont cry when its your turn.

I dont mind watching them cry

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The US offered to remove Ansar Allah from the terror watch list and essentially recognition as the government of Yemen if they stopped supporting Gaza.
https://thecradle.co/articles-id/24357

Ansar Allah refused.

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

guidoanselmi posted:

we bombed the Chinese embassy in Belgrade but it was an 'oopsie you changed the address on us'. nothing really happened in response.

Fun fact about that bombing, it was the CIA and not the Air Force that planned it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070613044728/https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/1999/dci_speech_072299.html

quote:

I think it is useful to note that this episode is unusual because the CIA does not normally assemble, on its own, target nomination packages containing the coordinates of specific installations or buildings. The targeting support typically provided by CIA is usually at the strategic and planning level, such as analytical judgments on the kinds of targets that are the most important, commentary or specific information concerning targets selected by the military or others, and information that assists the military in identifying future targets.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lol the loving Australians got tapped in to call Iran

https://twitter.com/SenatorWong/status/1778427343230644349?t=TkseJxoCGgRfm_rg4frQGA&s=19

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
huh funny how no one is calling israel to ask them to stop bombing embassies to not cause an escalation wierd

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al-Saqr posted:

huh funny how no one is calling israel to ask them to stop bombing embassies to not cause an escalation wierd

he called israel next and told him that he'd be their shieldmaiden

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Israeli press next month: Hamas using recorded embassy sounds to lure Innocent missiles into ambush

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

feel like everyone is terrified of how Israel will react. like it's the Donald Trump "madman" theory in action and they are a total lunatic state. They lost in Gaza and might see salvation in a regional war and they are confident all these dumbass countries like the US, UK, and Germany will support them. Hell someone like Ben Gvir probably already has a plan for a first strike nuclear assault on Tehran in the event Iranian retaliation hits Israeli soil

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
If iran strikes Israel, then nato will bomb iran . . . With endless phone calls!!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Get China to tell Iran not to do it.

Instead of the US themselves telling Israel to take it on the chin because they earned it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

blinken is a very incompetent imbecile

hes obviously where he is because of who he knows (jeffrey epstein) and not because he's particularly skilled at anything

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Al-Saqr posted:

that's antisemitic

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

hes obviously where he is because of who he knows (jeffrey epstein) and not because he's particularly skilled at anything

thats true

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

just had a funny thought that iran could telegraph the poo poo out of the idea they're going to hit an embassy in response, but then an israeli general gets shot in the face in his living room

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Real hurthling! posted:

wait is "shut up" short for "shut up shop"

im reeling now. gently caress britain.

'Shut up' in the sense of 'to close up' goes back in English at least as far as the king james bible. Pretty sure 'shut up shop' is just another example of this and 'shut up' (your mouth) is too, related but one doesn't precede from the other.

An early example of the sense of 'be quite' from Kipling I think makes this clear.

"Now all you recruities what's drafted to-day,/You shut up your rag-box an' 'ark to my lay"

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Atrocious Joe posted:

The US offered to remove Ansar Allah from the terror watch list and essentially recognition as the government of Yemen if they stopped supporting Gaza.

Ansar Allah refused.

They basically admitted to defeat in the 10 years long Civil War but Ansar Allah said no, the genocide of Palestine will end. Those are the terms.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I am taking loving crazy pills!!! Why is everyone begging the victim to not punch the bully back??

(I know why but still)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

Ansar Allah refused.

ansar allah continues winning

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

I mean at this point why even keep up the decorum act? do regular people who aren’t super into this stuff really buy that crap? i guess they do

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hey mom its 420 posted:

I mean at this point why even keep up the decorum act? do regular people who aren’t super into this stuff really buy that crap? i guess they do

liberals yeah but even they were starting to at least notice it

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

HallelujahLee posted:

gotta hand it to them

oof

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i know most diplomacy ghouls don't care but it is pretty funny to watch people have to constantly run interference for another country that's running roughshod over their rules based order

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

hey mom its 420 posted:

the global south and much of the arab world has extremely pissed off populations, and at least in several global north/western countries the ruling party is at risk at losing power over this

I think there are true believers who care that the universalism they were taught is a sham, because they're either too young or too ignorant of history to realize this is part of a pattern, and the rest is to try to appease their pissed off population.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

hey mom its 420 posted:

they 100% do. I think this thread consistently underestimates how easy it is for normies to not notice how hosed up the world is and how badly the US behaves, because it’s certainly not reported in most news sources. when israel does a bunch of insane poo poo it makes us itt sad and angry but not shocked because we expect it from them. but there are lots and lots of normies who really don’t support genocide by famine and indiscriminate child slaughter, and so once they can be forced to see those things are happening they crack ping very hard. My seventy year old Jewish mother, a dyed in the wool With Her lib, has gone from thinking that Israel’s war on Gaza is justified to thinking israel should no longer exist.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

they 100% do. I think this thread consistently underestimates how easy it is for normies to not notice how hosed up the world is and how badly the US behaves, because it’s certainly not reported in most news sources. when israel does a bunch of insane poo poo it makes us itt sad and angry but not shocked because we expect it from them. but there are lots and lots of normies who really don’t support genocide by famine and indiscriminate child slaughter, and so once they can be forced to see those things are happening they crack ping very hard. My seventy year old Jewish mother, a dyed in the wool With Her lib, has gone from thinking that Israel’s war on Gaza is justified to thinking israel should no longer exist.

Some right wingers were pretty early in getting onboard with Palestine because they already hated Jews, so it wasn't a big leap for them to accept that the IDF targets kids.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Justin Tyme posted:

I am taking loving crazy pills!!! Why is everyone begging the victim to not punch the bully back??

(I know why but still)

Name a situation where the victim retaliating against a bully isn't treated more harshly then the bully.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Right wingers picking now to be anti-Israel is really loving aggravating knowing that these were the same people who wanted to glass the Middle East 20 years ago and supported Israel every step of the way, until they got bored of doing the war of civilizations on Islam and wanted to move on to persecuting trans people.

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

FUNDRAISING INFO POST, SORRY FOR THE LENGTH

I have seen people asking about fundraisers in the past, and I found this one Arab blogger who put together a masterpost of Gazan fundraisers they have been able to vet by actually talking with the people behind them. Scammers who were not even able to speak Arabic or pass a basic background check were not highlighted.

quote:

Fundraiser masterpost

This is a masterpost for the evacuation fundraisers I've vetted so far, a few other fundraisers I find trustworthy but have not been able to vet (inability to communicate with the organizer), and a few semi-completed fundraisers or fundraisers for a different purpose (like house rebuilding, or aid distribution). The numbers next to the names have no significance beyond ease of navigation for me for when I check their progress in the future. You should look at the disclaimers instead and focus on those. Occasionally I will update these with new info, including new fundraisers, and the amount of cash that's been raised. Check in regularly on the original post when you see it being reblogged. In all likelihood once its reached you it's already outdated. Also please don't overlook the Sustainable Aid options near the bottom! The brain drain is already creating problems but having another way of keeping or creating new knowledge and key members of a functioning society is important.

VETTED FAMILY ESCAPE FUNDRAISERS

Walaa Abusamra (1). 10 family members. 18.5k out of 80k €.

Ezzideen Shehab (2). 6 family members. 5.2k out of 32.5k €.

Madleen Abu Jayyab (3). 4 family members. 5.6k out of 70k USD.

Jehad Shehada (4). 1 individual. 2.8k out of 15k CAD.

Aser Alassar (5). 5 family members. 258k out of 550k SEK. Or 33k out of 51k USD.

My friend Mona Abu Hamda (6). 9 family members. 54k out of 75k USD.

Mohammed Shamia (7). 7 family members. 1.9k out of 35k USD.

Abdullah Al-Saghir (8). 9 family members. 65k out of 100k €.

Randa Abubakr (9). 6 family members. 10.2k out of 14k €.

Fadi Alshrafi (10). 9 family members. 40k out of 85k USD.

Osama Abdelrahman. (11). 9 family members. 27k out of 45k €.

Alhaw family and the Albittar family (12). Between 18 and 12 family members. 4.5k out of 90k €. (EXTREMELY LOW, NEEDS FUNDS)

Verified Fundraiser by Palestine Asdiqa to help a malnourished baby with cerebral palsy. (13) 6.3k out of 31k USD.

Rana Abu Ahmed (14). 6 family members. COMPLETED ✅

Mohammed Abu Matar (15). 6 family members. 5k out of 34k CAD.

Moataz Abu Sakran (16). 3 family members. 12.4k out of 20k $.

Ayah Abu Sidu (17). 10 family members. 15.2k out of 50.4k USD.

Said Fadel (18). 7 family members. 19k out of 50k USD.

Tasneem Nabil Musa (19). 7 family members (ALL INJURED, NEED MEDICAL CARE.) 13.2k out of 50k USD

Belal Azmi Msallam (20). 14 family members. 7.1k out of 160k AUD.

Mortaja Family (21). 11 family members. 28k out of 70k €.

Abu Ramadan family (22). 14 family members. 10k out of 148k €.

Mai Rajab (23). 45k out of 50k USD (CLOSE TO COMPLETION)

Amal Abu Shammala (24). 4 family members. 33.1k out of 42k €.

Maryam & family (25). 29.5k out of 50k USD.

Haneem Abdelhalim (26). 8 family members. 31k out of 40k USD raised.

Ahmed Masoud (27). 12 family members. 8.3k out of 60k €.

Mohammed Fareed (28). 21.7k out of 60k CAD.

Lena Nofal (29). 34.7k out of 35k € (NEARLY COMPLETE)

Rasheda Alfaiomy (30). 6+ family members. 22.6k out of 65k USD.

Ula El Hindi (31). 1+ individuals. 8.2k out of 15k €.

Muhammad Safi (32). 5+ family members. 4k out of 30k BP.

Yazan Khalaf (33). 18 family members. 12.4k out of 40k USD.

Afaf Masoud (34). 5+ family members. 55.1k out of 75k €.

Motasem Khayal (35). 5 family members. 492 out of 43k € (26.5k needed for escape.) EXTREMELY LOW, NEEDS FUNDS.

Youseff Abu Saeed (36). 3 family members (1 is already out for treatment). 154k out of 200k USD.

Abdulaziz & Abdullah, escape & surgery (37). 2+ family members (1 has already been treated, 1 NEEDS TREATMENT). 95k out of 150k BP.

Nadine Abdullatif (38). 8 family members. 103k out of 130k AUD.

Sami Salhab (39). 6 family members (5 already evacuated). 13.1k out of 26k €.

Jehad Al Ghandour (40). 5 family members (1 already evacuated). 30.6k out of 100k USD.

MORE VETTED FAMILY ESCAPE FUNDRAISERS (tumblr has a character-per-block limit, there's no difference between the following fundraisers and the previous ones).

Mahmoud Algharabli (41). 16 family members (4 already evacuated). 48k out of 57.6k USD.

Dr. Marah & family (42). 2+ family members. 5.1k out of 40k USD.

Khaled Alshabrawi (43). 5 family members. 1.4k out of 35k € (25k needed for escape, but will begin with 10k for stable housing).

Muhammad Osama Alzaq (44). 5 family members. 2.1k out of 60k BP.

Mohammed Wishah (45). 7 family members + 1 pet. 2.3k out of 71.5k €.

Muhe Ayman (46). 5+ family members. 3.6k out of 60k €. (CAUTION: If you scroll down in the GFM there are photos of mutilated and dead babies.)

Abdallah Animal Rescue (47). 1 individual + lots of pets. 30.4k out of 40k USD.

Haya Orouq (48). 5 family members (1 injured, NEEDS TREATMENT). 29.5k out of 50k.

Retaj Abu Abdo (49). 8 family members. 7.8k out of 80k USD.

Mohammed Zyad (50). 9 family members (1 MISCARRIAGE). 4.7k out of 40k BP.

Souad Al-Kurdi (51). 5 family members (1 DIABETIC W/O INSULIN, CRITICAL, 1 INJURY). 1.2k out of 50k €.

Mahdy Zourob (52). 1 individual. 141 out of 20k €. LOW ON FUNDS.

Ahmed Alboji (53). 5 family members. 65.7k out of 75k USD. (TIME SENSITIVE)

Sama Lulu (54). 7 family members. 1k out of 80k USD. LOW ON FUNDS.

Fadel Moghrabi (55). 4 family members. 15k out of 25k USD.

Qosai Hani (56). 2(+?) family members. 23.3k out of 40k USD.

Khaled Khraizim (57). 14 family members. 28k out of 100k €.

Ahmed Raida (58). 3 family members (1 INJURED, NEEDS TREATMENT). 19.7k out of 20k €. (NEARLY COMPLETE)

Rozan family (59). 6 family members. 1.6k out of 38k €. LOW ON FUNDS.

Samah Oudh (60). 5 family members. 27.4k out of 35k USD.

Qasim Al-Kafarneh (alternatively: gfm) (61). 33 family members. 1st one, 5.7k out of 80k AUD. 2nd one 64k out of 94k USD.

Ottawa4Palestine’s vetted fundraiser spreadsheet (76 different families with listed fundraisers)

UNVETTED, BUT HIGHLY LIKELY LEGITIMATE ESCAPE FUNDRAISERS:

Rasha family (1). 5 family members. 811 out of 15k € (EXTREMELY LOW, NEED FUNDS)

Natasha Matar (2). 14 family members. 18.1k out of 200k CAD (140k needed for escape).

Islam Daher (3). 6 family members. 2.3k out of 50k CAD.

Ahmed M. Saleh (4). 4 family members. 7.8k out of 35k €.

Salwa Zarifa (5). 4 family members. 1.6k out of 50k €.

Moutasem Quffa (6). 6+ family members. 7k out of 65k €.

Alaa Nidal (7). 4 family members (2 already evacuated). 5.4k out of 12k $.

Zeina and her family (8). 3 family members (1 evacuated, 2 NEED TREATMENT). 5.3k out of 90k $.

Jamila Begum (9). 7 family members. 35k needed. UNKNOWN STARTING AMOUNT. Zelle 347-738-0257, and Venmo @/merilm

OTHER FUNDRAISERS:

Mohammad Qadas. NEEDS TREATMENT + FOOD.

Help Yousef Replant Family Farm & Greenhouse. 2k out of 50k BP. SUSTAINABLE AID.

Rebuilding Developers Plus and Gaza’s community. 2.4k out of 47k €. SUSTAINABLE AID.

Samar Elrayih Hydoub. It seems that most family members have been evacuated, but they need an emergency 1.5k for medical expenses.

Eman Abdel Rahman. Need help rebuilding home and access to food. 7.1k out of 42.6k USD.

Ibrahim Adil Osman. All intended beneficiaries have escaped, they just need some financial support to start being stable enough to make money to get more family members to escape.

Anonymous Palestinian-Canadian woman. She was doxxed and harassed by zionists until she got fired. She's in a very precarious situation and needs funds to survive daily life. NEEDS FUNDS.

Abd Al Karim Adnan Alakklouk. Most intended beneficiaries have escaped, they just need some financial support to start a new life and send more family members money to survive.

Bana AZ. All intended beneficiaries have escaped, they just need a bit of support in establishing a new life. (only 866 € left to meet goal)

Kareem Abu Samra. All intended beneficiaries have been able to escape. They just need support to establish a new life.

Al Hitana Omdurman soup kitchen.

Helping the People of Gaza – Mutual Aid Fund (run by my friend Mona)

Supporting Displaced Families in Gaza (CareForGaza)

Emergency Medical Relief for Gaza Refugees.

Help Sudan Tarada Initiative.

Amer Qudaih’s Relief efforts in Gaza.

These are generally easy enough to find by appending "GoFundMe" to the names in a google search. The blogger is "el-shab-hussein" on tumblr but their blog is set to private so you need an account to view it.

Also, there's another Palestinian blogger who has been able to establish a fundraising pipeline with her friends and relatives in Gaza. Their hastily-assembled operation has been able to provide food to some hundreds of people in the past few months, and provided proof of it besides. Some of the updates she has provided:

quote:

There are a couple new updates that go along with this this proof of purchase update. But first!

With your donations, Hussam managed to put together 500 bags of 25 Kilo flour for refugees in Rafah! This is truly amazing and we couldn’t have done it without your help!

Not only that, but he also managed to find 500 bags of dried milk (0.9 kilos each bag).

quote:

Today, Hussam and his team in Rafah were busy sorting and packaging vegetables. They managed to put 200 packages, each with 10kilo of vegetables (potatoes, eggplants, lemon, jalapeños, tomatoes, and cucumber) and 3 packs of feta cheese for each family.

A few days ago, Hussam also bought diapers, soaps, and buckets to distribute to families with babies. All your donations go directly to Hussam. He still is able to withdraw cash from limited money sources but with high fees due to shortage of cash throughout Gaza. He now pays 15% in fees, which might increase in time. Please keep up the good work in spreading the word and donating.

quote:

Hussam and his team put together a joyful event for the kids in Rafah camps and wanted to share it with all of us here on Tumblr! This included games, songs, competitions, and face painting all of which the kids adored, and even the adults joined in on the good times. They were beyond happy to see their little ones having fun!

Thanks thank you so much everyone for supporting Hussam’s efforts in Rafah, as you can see you’re bringing a bit of joy to children’s lives. Hussam said everyone was on cloud nine with the amount of fun they were having.

Notion site with more information and proof-of-purchase videos:
https://helpgazachildren.notion.site/8517fdaec81a4568a0c1d1ddd0496732?v=59c939b12256426398ab7056b201e952
GoFundMe link:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/gpmrp-help-gazas-children-donate-today

finally, tomorrow April 12th at 4PM EST, videogame streamer wayneradiotv will launch a 3-day marathon fundraising stream, spotlighting Gazan fundraising efforts. He and his team have had no trouble raising $100,000+ on previous 24-hour charity marathon streams for RAICES and No Kid Hungry, so it should end up amounting to quite a bit of something!

quote:

This weekend, Radio TV Solutions will be holding a 3 day marathon fundraiser event for the people of Palestine.
All weekend long, we will be streaming a variety of games and events in an effort to raise money for on-the-ground aid groups and direct Palestinian support campaigns.

The event will not be a traditional stream fundraiser, rather than pointing people at one donation point, we will be suggesting many different support recipients, and you may donate to any of them. You can then submit your donation amount to be tallied into our rough total.

The information document detailing suggested groups/campaigns to support will open up closer to when the event starts, as well as a schedule of events for the weekend. The event will be hosted on my twitch channel, where http://stream.rtvsfundraiser.live/ links to.

Lastly, if you know of any GoFundMe’s or similar site campaigns for Palestinians that you trust as legitimate, please send an e-mail to info@rtvsfundraiser.live with links and details, and I will add as many as I can to the event document.

Please tune in and support however you can, whether that be through donations, spreading the word, anything and everything helps. Even if you can’t or don’t want to tune in, please consider donating. See you this weekend!

Do be mindful of Twitch's dumb "civility" requirements and such if you join, who knows if people saying DTI and DTA in chat could get the stream in trouble. Saying Free Palestine and using watermelon emojis never hurt anyone though.

Ramie has issued a correction as of 22:01 on Apr 11, 2024

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

jetz0r posted:

Name a situation where the victim retaliating against a bully isn't treated more harshly then the bully.

Skill issue

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
it must smell crazy up in the uss eisenhower right now

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Right wingers picking now to be anti-Israel is really loving aggravating knowing that these were the same people who wanted to glass the Middle East 20 years ago and supported Israel every step of the way, until they got bored of doing the war of civilizations on Islam and wanted to move on to persecuting trans people.

Is this why Iran is enemy number one?

====

So Israel bombed a Canadian embassy!?

quote:

Canadian embassy in Syria damaged in Israeli strike on Iranian embassy next door
Canadian embassy ceased operations in 2012 as Syrian civil war worsened
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canadian-embassy-damascus-damaged-1.7168176

Canadian officials are saying little publicly about the state of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, Syria, a week after an Israeli bomb or missile demolished an Iranian Embassy annex next door.

A source at Global Affairs Canada (GAC) told CBC News that Canada's embassy building sustained damage in the April 1 airstrike, including the destruction of at least some of its windows. Officials have not yet been able to assess the building for structural damage.
Foreign Affairs Minister Mélanie Joly told reporters that Canada was not warned in advance.

"What I can tell you is indeed we have an embassy in Syria that was not occupied because we've closed this embassy, and indeed it is an embassy that has been damaged," Joly said, adding that she can't go into further details for security reasons.
Canadian diplomats and other personnel, including RCMP officers, have entered Syria on several occasions since the embassy was closed. It's not clear whether they used the embassy as a base of operations.

The GAC source told CBC News the embassy building remains the property of the Government of Canada.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1778472111176106215

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/snarwani/status/1778464074499526972

We've tried everything (except what they asked us) and we're all out of ideas!

The entire world order breaking down on behalf of a lunatic state

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

How to explain Zionism to an American:
https://twitter.com/whitneyweaver/status/1090652304288739329

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Weka posted:

So Israel bombed a Canadian embassy!?

deafening silence from article five human-klaxon hybrids.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Fast Luck posted:

https://twitter.com/snarwani/status/1778464074499526972

We've tried everything (except what they asked us) and we're all out of ideas!

The entire world order breaking down on behalf of a lunatic state

The US absolutely baffled at the concept of fighting for a just cause and based on principle vs some sort of neoliberal concept of international rules based order

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

maybe break the link so it doesn't embed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Maybe that's their beef with Iran.