Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

bitch stole my sandwich right off the counter and ate it in front of me

sandwich in the bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lol gabapentin didn't do poo poo for me. like even after bumping the dose up with my doc it was like a worthless sugar pill. felt bummed because I had read a bunch about it ahead of time and was optimistic it'd do something for me

goon meet: pill swap edition

what dosage? it works hella good for me but also i take like 1500-2500 mg a day

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

good girl

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

sandwich in the bag

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i had to start leaving her outside when i make food because she wants to look at the process and its annoying now when she's outside she knows what i'm doing so she just stands at the boor and barks and peeks through the window

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

sandwich in the bag

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

sandwich in the bag

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

sandwich in the bag

speng31b
May 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

my dog is a chud

drat

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gabapentin hosed me up bad, I was in a dream like state for like 3 hours after I woke up and my sight was blurred. Did not care for it.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

sandwich in the bag

Easy peasy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sandwich liberated

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sandwich in the bag

copy
Jul 26, 2007

one thanksgiving my girl cat jumped on the table and pulled the ham out of a sandwich that was in my dad's hands and then ran to the center of the table, turned around, and growled at him while eating it. pets ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

copy posted:

one thanksgiving my girl cat jumped on the table and pulled the ham out of a sandwich that was in my dad's hands and then ran to the center of the table, turned around, and growled at him while eating it. pets ftw

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
playtime is over

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this is wokeness run amok actually

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

aw frig aw dang it posted:

congrats on jobs and to dogs who got fried chicken

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

sandwich in the bag

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

copy posted:

my cats hop up on the kitchen counters at night and will open the cabinets and pull anything they identify as food out of there and tear it up at night. I've come down to the kitchen to unloafed bread a few times. there's hardly anywhere safe to put stuff except the refrigerator and microwave because they can jump up on the dang fridge.
one time my dog popped open a cabinet and ate half a can of corn meal. don't know what he got out of that

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he got cornmeal, bitch

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hatebag posted:

my cats hop up on the kitchen counters at night and will open the cabinets and pull anything they identify as food out of there and tear it up at night. I've come down to the kitchen to unloafed bread a few times. there's hardly anywhere safe to put stuff except the refrigerator and microwave because they can jump up on the dang fridge.
one time my dog popped open a cabinet and ate half a can of corn meal. don't know what he got out of that

lmfao hell yeah

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
pet riots are in control

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

External Organs posted:

pet riots are in control

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

I ended up having to install child locks on my cabinets because my cats were so theftpilled. Even at 21 years old the oldest would still spend half the night banging the cabinets trying to get them open.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

my dog is a chud

so are you tho. so? ...

selec
Sep 6, 2003

my old dog was an Italian greyhound who could leap from a standing position into my arms, which was a great party trick/safety thing, but it also meant he could leap from a standing position directly onto the kitchen counters.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

dogs are in control

copy
Jul 26, 2007

External Organs posted:

pet riots are in control

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

selec posted:

my old dog was an Italian greyhound who could leap from a standing position into my arms, which was a great party trick/safety thing, but it also meant he could leap from a standing position directly onto the kitchen counters.

that's awesome

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
your dog was italian? problematic ...

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

we have 2 budgies..birds are impossible to contain because if they want to go somewhere they'll fly over and if they want to escape you they'll fly up high. they're usually pretty well behaved tho and perch where we want, but if I'm eating oatmeal they try to divebomb.my bowl and I have to put them away. They love oatmeal

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

cats are in control

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

External Organs posted:

pet riots are in control

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

the little assholes back from their bath

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

birds are in control

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

do you just put out a big bowl of water or ?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

post your dog in the dog thread then post about your dog here. assuming everyone has an imagination is ableism.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Lpzie posted:

post your dog in the dog thread then post about your dog here. assuming everyone has an imagination is ableism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

assuming everyone does drugs is ableism. im all natural. always have been. everytime a new drug ive never heard of is mentioned, there's always like a million goons ready to talk about it. how does that keep happening? that cannot be normal...........