Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm gonna drink a beer and play Treasure Hunter G tonight. Probably have some nice soft pretzels too.

But this afternoon, I have to pick up my kiddo from school. If she had a good day were gonna get cheese doodles to have with lunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bagmonkey posted:

that place would be cool if people didnt live there

my parents live there and i love the people there in short bursts lol. going through the grocery store and getting chatted up by every other old fucker you see is an experience. gotta acknowledge every person you walk by, etc

just never, ever, ever bring up politics or religion

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my parents live there and i love the people there in short bursts lol. going through the grocery store and getting chatted up by every other old fucker you see is an experience. gotta acknowledge every person you walk by, etc

just never, ever, ever bring up politics or religion

yeah it was like someone cranked up midwestern niceness to intolerable levels. and also yeah, like any time i got into a conversation that was more than surface level i'd hear Some Real Interesting Opinions

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

TENNESSEE (tennessee)

Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Make me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm gonna drink a beer and play Treasure Hunter G tonight. Probably have some nice soft pretzels too.

But this afternoon, I have to pick up my kiddo from school. If she had a good day were gonna get cheese doodles to have with lunch.

"cheese doodles are for winners..."

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

it's friday, I'm in love :kimchi:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Shishkahuben posted:

it's friday, I'm in love :kimchi:

This but the opposite. Also with this smiley instead: :twisted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Subordinate terror, kickin' off an era
Cold deliverin' pain
My '98 was '87 on a record, yo
So now I go Bronco

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

LAP rolled coal over my dog and called me a triggered snowflake when I started to cry

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I had a good night's sleep last night, and am really beaming on this Friday

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep
Friday

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
It's Friday again woooo.

Apr 12, 2024
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Apr 12, 2024

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

On this Friday, I will not look directly at the sun.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Busters posted:

On this Friday, I will not look directly at the sun.

You cant tell me not to stare at the sun

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
Y’all really thought the kids in Southtown played huh? 😂

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
feeling good about the movie night tonight and it's a lazy day in the office hell yeah thank you friday for bringing the friday

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Just ordered a Chorizo torta for lunch. Hoping it's not super spicy but oh well if it is.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Real talk: I had a photo series I worked on for years - photographing the Sun just as it sets on my horizon. What's amazing - and I didn't know this before I moved here - is the setting Sun moves across the horizon pretty dramatically over the year. I mean maybe I knew this abstractly beforehand, but to see it year after year is a whole different matter. In the height of Summer, the Sun sets way North; in the height of Winter it's moved (we've moved - there's nothing about the Sun's movement that causes the seasons relative to us) so far to the South. And so my photo series was to take as many pictures of the exact moment of sunset from the exact same spot/camera position, in order to one day make a film of the moving sun setting all along my gorgeous horizon.

BUT! I stopped years ago. I probably have all the pictures I need. Also, I'm pretty sure I've damaged my eyes looking at the sunset so many times. I know I know it's dangerous and I did take precautions, but day after day of even just glancing at it briefly adds up I think.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Hollismason posted:

Just ordered a Chorizo torta for lunch. Hoping it's not super spicy but oh well if it is.

what all is going to be on that bad boy

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Y’all really thought the kids in Southtown played huh? 😂

what are you on about

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

redshirt posted:

Real talk: I had a photo series I worked on for years - photographing the Sun just as it sets on my horizon. What's amazing - and I didn't know this before I moved here - is the setting Sun moves across the horizon pretty dramatically over the year. I mean maybe I knew this abstractly beforehand, but to see it year after year is a whole different matter. In the height of Summer, the Sun sets way North; in the height of Winter it's moved (we've moved - there's nothing about the Sun's movement that causes the seasons relative to us) so far to the South. And so my photo series was to take as many pictures of the exact moment of sunset from the exact same spot/camera position, in order to one day make a film of the moving sun setting all along my gorgeous horizon.

BUT! I stopped years ago. I probably have all the pictures I need. Also, I'm pretty sure I've damaged my eyes looking at the sunset so many times. I know I know it's dangerous and I did take precautions, but day after day of even just glancing at it briefly adds up I think.

Man, existing is beautiful as hell

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

what all is going to be on that bad boy

Beans , avocado, cojita , tomatoes , sour cream

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Hollismason posted:

the cojita and sour cream should help if it does end up pretty spicy, at least

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

dervival posted:

the cojita and sour cream should help if it does end up pretty spicy, at least

It's got a bit of kick but not a lot

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Hello Friday chat, it's very chilly outside and I didn't much sleep all week, so I'm going to try and be like Snoopy and get into something cozy and take that big ol snooze

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hollismason posted:

I think you mean cotija, güero

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cojita is the best dbz fighter

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TrashMammal posted:

cojita is the best dbz fighter

that dude looks cool as hell

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

that dude looks cool as hell

I could not disagree more. Looks like a bad pizza shop manager.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Picked up weed from a new dispensary, its half the distance and like costs a whole rear end 25% less than the last place I went to so its p baller.

Also this one isn't underneath a bridge surrounded by empty lots with huge piles of dirt so unfortunately it lacks that particular ambiance

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
if you watch the anime you'd know he's not a bad pizza shop owner he's a badman

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ominous Jazz posted:

if you watch the anime you'd know he's not a bad pizza shop owner he's a badman

I don't do anime. Nothing personal kid.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

I could not disagree more. Looks like a bad pizza shop manager.

i love pizza shop managers bro wtf

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
ehhhh!! whattaya doin!!! get away from-a da pizza!!!!

-that guy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

i love pizza shop managers bro wtf

Well there's good ones and bad ones, are there not?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
we're having a blessed friday bc the weather is garbage

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

Well there's good ones and bad ones, are there not?

the mustache is a note of quality, it gets shaved off by a dude named Mario who regulates pizza shop owner mustaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
anyone wanna do some snmp v3 poo poo w/ me