Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/0W8zgCR.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

canyoneer posted:

That's not so weird. They do that at department stores because it looks nice and it's not practical to stock things on shelves 16 feet off the ground.

It's less about the practicality and more about the betrayal.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Lobok posted:

It's less about the practicality and more about the betrayal.

Bed, Bath and Betrayal

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Empty Sandwich posted:

none of those buttons has genitalia

Thus, unclickable. The system works!

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Was US BB&B totally different from Canadian BB&B? The Canadian version seemed fine, and I think is being spun off into a surviving company more or less intact?

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

canyoneer posted:

That's not so weird. They do that at department stores because it looks nice and it's not practical to stock things on shelves 16 feet off the ground.

Tell me you're not forklift certified without telling me you're not forklift certified.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

clean, accurate. i don't know if i could do as well.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

JointHorse posted:

Another fun part of spring :coolbird:

Support feral cats, they all need to die.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Please move on from the depressing movies tangent, thanks.

How to tell when a mod doesn’t read the thread they are posting in.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

PittTheElder posted:

Was US BB&B totally different from Canadian BB&B? The Canadian version seemed fine, and I think is being spun off into a surviving company more or less intact?

Wikipedia says they closed up here too, but a guy bought a bunch of locations, reopened them under a new name, and they almost all closed again within a year

That's his business model apparently, he also owns Sunrise Records (and bought a shitload of old HMV stores) and picked up Toys R Us Canada, and obv had a lot better success with those

Phy has a new favorite as of 19:51 on Apr 12, 2024

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Empty Sandwich posted:

none of those buttons has genitalia

Captcha is getting trickier and trickier

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No stop don't give my accounts any more stupid ideas for micromanaging please I beg you

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Include proof of eating meal in statement

*staples taco bell toilet paper to expense sheet*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So we've reviewed your card transactions, and it says here you bought fifteen laptop stands last month. Can you tell us a bit about that?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Paladinus posted:

So we've reviewed your card transactions, and it says here you bought fifteen laptop stands last month. Can you tell us a bit about that?

where else am i going to put my fifteen laptops

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

freeedr posted:

First item on their website right now is a hummingbird feeder with a video camera
The hummingbirds must have been pushing the buttons with their genitalia.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

JointHorse posted:

Do not besmirch the bird

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

JointHorse posted:

Oh what a surprise, the species that is causing a mass extinction and cut down most of the planet's forests and dumped microplastics from everest to challenger deep is having a little cry about being mildly inconvenienced by another species existing. Waa waa.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Tree Bucket posted:

Oh what a surprise, the species that is causing a mass extinction and cut down most of the planet's forests and dumped microplastics from everest to challenger deep is having a little cry about being mildly inconvenienced by another species existing. Waa waa.

But Rachel Carson published her book in 1962, why has the utopia she depicted not become true yet? :qq:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Tree Bucket posted:

Bird spotted.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

But not a literal bird.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Tree Bucket posted:

I, or at the very least the species I belong to, have the power of the atom at our fingertips. I personally destroy more in a week than most other organisms on earth build in their whole lifespan. My existence negates other life on multiple levels, and not just because I consume it. Why wouldn't I be mad at birds not shutting the gently caress up at 3AM?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

From the hockey thread:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Grendels Dad posted:

I, or at the very least the species I belong to, have the power of the atom at our fingertips. I personally destroy more in a week than most other organisms on earth build in their whole lifespan. My existence negates other life on multiple levels, and not just because I consume it. Why wouldn't I be mad at birds not shutting the gently caress up at 3AM?

That's a religious, mystical, or philosophical question.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

It's ok to hate birds, you don't have to get all weird about it.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
It's ok to be angry about the flying government surveillance robots

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dameius posted:

But not a literal bird.

A Figurative Bird

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Grendels Dad posted:

Oh, it's certainly on brand for humans.

Listen, I'm doing my best. I have to peck the keys one at a time and resist the urge to attack the mouse.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Cartoon Man posted:

From the hockey thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rQzFOgdcu0

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Can't remember where I saw it but someone said "every bird call is either 'I wanna gently caress' or 'I wanna fight'" & seems accurate :lol:

Reminds me of this old site/comic, hadn't thought of it in over a decade

https://www.indietits.com/

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/e2rDYC6.mp4

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Is this referencing something...?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

credburn posted:

No clue. Maybe it's a meme-face thing?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

credburn posted:

I have heard it's referencing Baki. What/who Baki is? No idea. I only know Cousin Balki.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Kind of a guess but I think they are referencing Yujiro Hanma from Baki, a confirmed good father.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Can't remember where I saw it but someone said "every bird call is either 'I wanna gently caress' or 'I wanna fight'" & seems accurate :lol:

I mean, that's most of human songs, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
Yup that's Yujiro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnj8jXEqDGw