Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

gaultse

ChubbyChecker fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Apr 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

MSPain posted:

maybe it's just way cute

Mauser posted:

Because it looks like a big satisfied dummy smacking its lips

yeah, it's a nice pic

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
Is that from that 4D minecraft clone?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
I'm personally very unhappy that this exists.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The teeth are on the wrong side.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

https://www.patsaspuisto.net/

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mr Bean reboot looking....interesting

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
That poor kid who was left alone with netflix...

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Valko posted:

That poor kid who was left alone with netflix...

Eh, better than having to watch “Antz”

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I grudgingly respect Human Centipede for doubling down and achieving what it sets out to do, even if what it sets out to do is pretty gross.

But it gave us this so net :blessed: IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozezG1zpxXQ

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Put tits on everything

if bethesda dont, modders will.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

staberind posted:

if bethesda dont, modders will.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Bar couldn't give these away.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
What is it?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Remember pogs? They're back! In pog form!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
It's a button.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I think it's a badge.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Does it make a clicky noise if you press it?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The real curse is anyone who thinks they're not doing this intentionally by now

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Doing what intentionally? Having flat butts?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's rage bait for views. Because it's all monetised now.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
There was some mild outrage with X-Men 97 because they toned down Rogue's ridiculous dump truck.

Southern Bellbottom no more.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Bryan Johnson here spends $2 million a year on his anti-aging regimen, including having his teenage son's blood injected into him. He claims all this has reversed his biological age by 5 years, and I think the results speak for themselves.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Rebel Blob posted:

Bryan Johnson here spends $2 million a year on his anti-aging regimen, including having his teenage son's blood injected into him. He claims all this has reversed his biological age by 5 years, and I think the results speak for themselves.

he just looks like he lost a few pounds and some % of his humanity

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

He looks like he's turning into a Star Trek villain

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Rebel Blob posted:

If my dad did that I would contract rabies on purpose.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Rebel Blob posted:

I've listened to interviews with this guy. He's absolutely terrified of dying and his motto is "don't die". He's an excellent argument for maintaining the current mortality meta.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They all are. SV has a huge "peter pan" problem

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I shall assume SV means Startek Villain I do not entertain clarifications at this time.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Rebel Blob posted:

He's also on estrogen that he claims won't make him transition bc it's Special Estrogen iirc

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

Startek Villain

That's just the whole company.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Killingyouguy! posted:

He's also on estrogen that he claims won't make him transition bc it's Special Estrogen iirc
I was gonna say that he just seems like a nonbinary person who got on a lower dose of feminizing HRT. Any factor that is creepy is his glassy dead rich person eyes and blankness, ie the star trek villain factor. If he was a good person he would just seem like one of those guys from star trek on the peaceful androgynous culture planets

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Rebel Blob posted:

At some point his son is just going to disappear and be replaced by a bunch of soccer balls in a sleeping bag as this guy walks out of a hospital with several new kidneys, an extra heart and a few fresh lungs.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Startup Villain

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Zopotantor posted:

If my dad did that I would contract rabies on purpose.

Oh that’s just your solution to everything!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

davidspackage posted:

At some point his son is just going to disappear and be replaced by a bunch of soccer balls in a sleeping bag as this guy walks out of a hospital with several new kidneys, an extra heart and a few fresh lungs.

Ah, yes, the Invader Zim method.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

He looks like he's turning into a Star Trek villain James Acaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Nenonen posted:

Startup Villain