Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Your avatar is less constipated but it's very farty

please rank all our avatars by constipation rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Monathin posted:

I have no idea how to best phrase it but Pussy Quipped's response there feels like he was trying to claim "town slapfight" without actually say the words "town slapfight" and put a damper on the conversation.

This feels like monathin is trying to justify their vote on me after the fact

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

do this and I wont vote you pmuzz for 3 game days

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Pussy Quipped posted:

This feels like monathin is trying to justify their vote on me after the fact

I remain convinced monathin is caught scum

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
I know this is a very scummy move, but I am just going to let the monathin thing play out more before reading

wins is a fine vote anyway

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Hahaha omg yes hold on I have to go to my computer for this

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I think the esteemed members of the jury will find that my avatar is most probably the opposite of constipated

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

"I would never think of trying to put a damper on a conversation, anyway here's my take on how two posters are engaging with each other that very conveniently should explain everything and reset expectations so that no one has to dig further"

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

like, c'mon.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Dominoes posted:

My expectations for Day 1 have been shattered. Excellent work, thanks to a few (I infer a mix of deliberate and accidental) catalyzers!

Did someone say catalyzer

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Monathin posted:

like, c'mon.

*Manipulating your lips with my fingers* I know I'll vote for cube

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

That's a great idea Mona

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Monathin posted:

"I would never think of trying to put a damper on a conversation, anyway here's my take on how two posters are engaging with each other that very conveniently should explain everything and reset expectations so that no one has to dig further"

If that's what you think my motivation was then you are free to think that, but I'm saying that I did not consciously try to explain everything and reset expectations when I wrote my post.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Are you also something that assists in chemical reactions, Dominoes??

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tea Party Crasher posted:

*Manipulating your lips with my fingers* I know I'll vote for cube

If you're scum again I am both going to be incredibly delighted and also incredibly angry at the odds.

Being serious though I will try to take a look at Cube here in a bit, totally null on them right now and I feel like "x should be more active than they are" is a weak meta read at best in most cases

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I know this is a very scummy move, but I am just going to let the monathin thing play out more before reading

wins is a fine vote anyway

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Most to Least Constipated:
Opop- Buttons definitely looks like he's trying to poop
Sharkmafia- shark is angry at his unproductive butt
Fool of Sound- definitely all blocked up
Sandwolf- chugging laxatives probably
Dans Macabre- was constipated and died from it
wins- I think everyone in black and white pictures looks constipated tbh
Saladscooper- so dehydrated in the desert that it's stopped everything up
b-minus- doin' a little dance to try to work things out
Monathin- waiting for the poo to come but forgot to bring phone into the bathroom so now he's bored
Keats- just looks surprised and contemplative about what's going on inside there
Tom Tucker- I think men who look like this make lil rabbit poops
Pussy Quipped- probably would have to hold it for a while to find a litter box
Josef- tryin to poop but yellow farts keep coming out instead
Dex- I have no idea how constipated ponies get tbh
AFQM and yuming- girls don't poop
YPM- looks like a guy who regularly buttchugs stuff
hambeet- nope this guy drinks coffee, it keeps him regular
TPC- definitely not constipated as they are currently, actively pooping

JoseV and zzyzx- made me think about what alien poop might be like. But I think Jose's alien looks quite content so probably nothing urgent there

Did not rate the following because they're like inanimate things but here's a separate most-least based on vibes
lih- shift makes it feel urgent
Dominoes- so serious, like serious poops
me, Pmuzz- mothman holds in poops as long as possible because whenever he poops, bridges fall down
Cube- like wombat poops
Voodoofly- feel weird commenting because Calvin is a child
Hal- Snoopy is so fast, no way he didn't poop recently

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I hope I didn't miss anyone. I didn't check Votefinder, just screen grabbed the signups into a Google drawing

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PhantomMuzzles posted:

YPM- looks like a guy who regularly buttchugs stuff

How dare you disrespect Larry Sweeney, although you probably aren't wrong.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thank goodness I’m not blocked up

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

You didn't consider a robot ab inanimate thing? Hmmm scummy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alcohol liquifies my guts, personally

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Johnny Keats posted:

Cube didn't do a day 1 voting gimmick. He's done for

I waited like almost a whole 24 hours before voting wins. I'm learning restraint. Or something.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Johnny Keats posted:

You didn't consider a robot ab inanimate thing? Hmmm scummy

I will admit, I didn't know yours was a robot. The picture is so small on my phone and I never wear my glasses. I thought it was like in the movies when they're looking at a computer with code and the code lines are on their face

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

CubicalSucrose posted:

I waited like almost a whole 24 hours before voting wins. I'm learning restraint. Or something.

Cube's here!! What is your question??

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

CubicalSucrose posted:

Will be driving home post-sport. Will have a very important question for the group once I get back.

Okay we have a good mix of music league players and lawyers, so I think between the two I'll get a decent answer:

So I was recently listening to that classic hot "Take it Off" as made famous by Ke$ha. And there's a line about having a water bottle full of whiskey in her handbag.

This has never really tripped me up before, but I realized this time that my understanding of most whiskeys is that they're a yellow/brown/gold (or perhaps marketed as "amber") color.

Which would probably not pass very well. More sensible would be something like gin and/or vodka. Unless, are there clear whiskeys?

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Okay we have a good mix of music league players and lawyers, so I think between the two I'll get a decent answer:

So I was recently listening to that classic hot "Take it Off" as made famous by Ke$ha. And there's a line about having a water bottle full of whiskey in her handbag.

This has never really tripped me up before, but I realized this time that my understanding of most whiskeys is that they're a yellow/brown/gold (or perhaps marketed as "amber") color.

Which would probably not pass very well. More sensible would be something like gin and/or vodka. Unless, are there clear whiskeys?

Hmm I hadn't thought she was trying to pass it off as water. I just thought it was in a water bottle to show that she's a portable party animal

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Not recognizing Astro Boy :negative:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Johnny Keats posted:

ikr

Now does anyone know who is in my av that’s a deep cuts Japan edition.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Johnny Keats posted:

You can sefely assume I don't recognize anyone's avatars or no what they're from. Except like opop, Dex, Hal

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

PhantomMuzzles posted:

You can sefely assume I don't recognize anyone's avatars or know what they're from. Except like opop, Dex, Hal

Maf edit: I was going voice to text, but still embarrassing

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

Water bottles can be opaque

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The water bottle of whiskey is meant to represent the ever-flowing fluctuations of time, she has a need for whiskey at the moment, but the peculiarities of time indicate that that is a fleeting desire, encompassed by the disposable vessel.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Or something

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Sandwolf posted:

The water bottle of whiskey is meant to represent the ever-flowing fluctuations of time, she has a need for whiskey at the moment, but the peculiarities of time indicate that that is a fleeting desire, encompassed by the disposable vessel.

What does the following line "Got my drunk text on, I'll regret it in the mornin'" symbolize?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Monathin posted:

(The whole thing of being able to ignore in thread debate or information is why I absolutely hate masonries, because I have definitely lost more than one game to townies getting pocketed by scum masons and if you're gonna pocket someone at least have the good grace to do it in thread where everyone can see it! :argh: )

The only thing I like less than unconfirmed masonries is being forced to play a second and/or third D1.

Which is why we should be turboing wins to ensure we don't end the day with a no-elim.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I think Opop's avatar looks the most constipated. Plus obvs opop rearranged is poop

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Johnny Keats posted:

Water bottles can be opaque

Yeah but then why bother with the whole exercise of moving it over? Fluid transfer isn't lossless.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Who wtf some people don't like masonries? They're the best part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PhantomMuzzles posted:

What does the following line "Got my drunk text on, I'll regret it in the mornin'" symbolize?

Transient nature of pleasure or like idk tryna bussanut