Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
when's the Genocidaire In Chief goin on TV tonight?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

STOP MAKING LAUREN BOEBERT LOOK SMARTER THAN YOU

what too much camp lejeune water does to a mf

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

how that maganomics branding is going, from the latest nyt/siena poll:

quote:

The economy also continues to be a drag for the president, who has tried to frame his “bottom up and middle out” job agenda under the banner of “Bidenomics.” Young voters are especially sour, with more than 85 percent rating the economy poor or fair.

Voters in the poll gave Mr. Trump’s and Mr. Biden’s handling of the economy almost perfectly inverted ratings: 64 percent approved of Mr. Trump’s handling of the issue as president and 63 percent disapprove of Mr. Biden’s job on the issue now.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ah jesus, is genocide joe gonna declare war on iran tonite?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

super sweet best pal posted:

Dems: "Vote!"

Young conservative-leaning guy who considered himself apolitical and never voted: "Ok, I'm going to vote for the guy you hate."

Why would the young conservative vote for Jill Stein?

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
hell yeah, lesser eviled ourselves to body rights or not having ww3. God drat, how fun. What as stupid loving country.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
the President could stop inflation at any point they wanted with a price freeze, so any inflation that does happen is their responsibility

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
So if I understand this correctly... they announced Biden was going to give a statement from the White House and then backtracked and cancelled?

lol

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
drat, all the liberals on this site just got quiet about Trump, crazy. Wonder why.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

VoicesCanBe posted:

So if I understand this correctly... they announced Biden was going to give a statement from the White House and then backtracked and cancelled?

lol

brain go pop if they juice him

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

VoicesCanBe posted:

lol

probably a little too dementia'd out to put in front of a camera.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1779238564909215911

Blinken isn't just a complete bloodthirsty psycho, he's also astoundingly incompetent

He is a very stupid man

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

that nyt story on the polling underplayed the results on the economy, shrugging them off as "inverted" (which they are).

Tell me whether you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump handled each of the following issues when he was president:

The Economy:
Approve: 64 percent
Disapprove: 33 percent

Tell me whether you approve or disapprove of the way Joe Biden is handling each of the following issues as president:

The Economy:
Approve: 34 percent
Disapprove: 63 percent

:fork:

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Bibi is obviously mad that the Biden has decided to be the first US President in decades to actually start to say no to whatever insane heinous poo poo he wants, so he's throwing a temper tantrum

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

All Trump has to do is promise to revert prices to what they used to be five years ago and he'll win with a supermajority.
someone show trump archival footage of nixon's price freeze speeches

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Mostly Lurking posted:

hell yeah, lesser eviled ourselves to body rights or not having ww3. God drat, how fun. What as stupid loving country.

What makes you think you'll have body rights in either case? The solemn word of Joe "Hyde Amendment" Biden? I'm told by many reliable sources he threw an ice cream party to celebrate Dobbs.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/RepJeffries/status/1779279621957058834

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

So Biden died right?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

this will definitely get israel to stop funding his opponent

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Do all the US politicians have a clause in their AIPAC contract that requires them to use the word "ironclad" when talking about how much they love Israel?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Crazypoops posted:

So Biden died right?

incredible timing if true lol

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

SgtMongoose posted:

What makes you think you'll have body rights in either case? The solemn word of Joe "Hyde Amendment" Biden? I'm told by many reliable sources he threw an ice cream party to celebrate Dobbs.

Oh i don't, I'm being gracious to the "lesser evil" crowd. I'm well aware who Biden is.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

"unprecedented" what is this loving dipshit talking about

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Mostly Lurking posted:

Bibi is obviously mad that the Biden has decided to be the first US President in decades to actually start to say no to whatever insane heinous poo poo he wants, so he's throwing a temper tantrum

biden would never actually say no tho

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
GUys, this is all about Bidi and Biden is all the way of kicking his silly rear end out. Peace is ON THE WAY. Don't worry, our man has the plan.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

incredibly rude of Iran to strike after sun down

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Excelzior posted:

this will definitely get israel to stop funding his opponent

Nah that’s bowman

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Nah that’s bowman

I legit thought they were funding both :shrug:

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

yellowcar posted:

biden would never actually say no tho

buddy, come on...Biden is in control. Don't be silly.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
not sure what world "bombing an embassy" isnt something countries retaliate on.

But we all know history restarts every day except for october 7th.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

no one at the wheel!!

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Excelzior posted:

I legit thought they were funding both :shrug:

Hakeem Jeffries is fanatically pro-Israel, no way would AIPAC bother funding a challenger against him lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
israel apparently has approved a very strong response to iran

good luck fighting a country that can actually fight back losers

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Biden letting Israel drag him into a war with Iran is a good way for him to end his disastrously miserable career.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

trump is already baiting him:

quote:

The former US president has hit out at Biden over the Iranian attack on Israel.

“ISRAEL IS UNDER ATTACK! This should never have been allowed to happen – This would NEVER have happened if I were President!” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

“AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL!”

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

kind of starting to think trump and biden should not be president but gee what do i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

he's not up for a tv speech but he's still working hard, thank u!

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1779289588890010044