Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Phil… goes… ack ack ack *snrrt*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

okay i'm clearly just being trolled at this point, who the gently caress acutally liked FFXIII lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i was incredibly excited when that game came out, wow i'm finally playing a new FF at launch. it was so disappointing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tmfc posted:

okay i'm clearly just being trolled at this point, who the gently caress acutally liked FFXIII lol

Me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's in my top 3.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Fake rear end sphere grid

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

symbolic posted:

just picked up this bad boy, excited to give it a whirl

e: five whole seconds to spin to hippo? unbelievable. refunding this rear end pronto

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

just picked up this bad boy, excited to give it a whirl

e: five whole seconds to spin to hippo? unbelievable. refunding this rear end pronto

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Slowly making progress on my Hard mode playthrough and just cleared Chapter 5. Did you know the boss in that chapter has an unblockable laser attack that targets all three party members at once and the AI controlled party members can't dodge it. And it does like 8000 damage on hard. So you're guaranteed two KO'd party members every time it decides to do it. I beat it on my first try anyway but it made me sweat a little.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at Loveless

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kongming posted:

Slowly making progress on my Hard mode playthrough and just cleared Chapter 5. Did you know the boss in that chapter has an unblockable laser attack that targets all three party members at once and the AI controlled party members can't dodge it. And it does like 8000 damage on hard. So you're guaranteed two KO'd party members every time it decides to do it. I beat it on my first try anyway but it made me sweat a little.

one day I'll do Rebirth's hard mode but I abused the hell out of mist giga-potions at the end. I'll have to actually make a setup. do you get more magnify materia in ng+

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've been playing and playing but there's so much stuff in the grasslands, and all of it is really fun, so I'm just going to take my time and play this forever. I missed the message that said you had to hold block to pull off the synergy moves and only just figured that out, lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

grieving for Gandalf posted:

one day I'll do Rebirth's hard mode but I abused the hell out of mist giga-potions at the end. I'll have to actually make a setup. do you get more magnify materia in ng+

I still only have two.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

I've been playing and playing but there's so much stuff in the grasslands, and all of it is really fun, so I'm just going to take my time and play this forever. I missed the message that said you had to hold block to pull off the synergy moves and only just figured that out, lol

I'm 100 hours in and still on my first playthrough . It's a massive god drat game, but also Im playing with my wife which generally balloons playtime since we do everything and take a long time exploring etc .

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm 100 hours in and still on my first playthrough . It's a massive god drat game, but also Im playing with my wife which generally balloons playtime since we do everything and take a long time exploring etc .

lol yeah, I play Zelda with the wife and it adds a lot of play time. with final fantasy 7 she mostly just comments on the music and asks who I'm going to date while she plays stardew valley

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

who are you going to date

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

who are you going to date

tifa if I have a choice.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

did y'all know if you hold block as you switch party members the person you switch to will teleport on top of the target in a special attack

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

grieving for Gandalf posted:

did y'all know if you hold block as you switch party members the person you switch to will teleport on top of the target in a special attack

the game actually tells you this right at the beginning but there's so much else going on that it's easy to immediately forget it, lol.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

the game actually tells you this right at the beginning but there's so much else going on that it's easy to immediately forget it, lol.

I did it by accident in like Chapter 11 and was shocked lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

everything in chapter 12 was amazeballs.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

everything in chapter 12 was amazeballs.

The Corneo Rap got me good. Also willing to say that people who hate the Loveless section have no soul.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im so powerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zySt8S3Yo9Q

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spent some time in the grasslands just wandering around. This game seems insanely huge

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Spent some time in the grasslands just wandering around. This game seems insanely huge

make sure to assess things. I missed two of em andi have to go back, lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Don't let Chadley down, get that world intel

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

make sure to assess things. I missed two of em andi have to go back, lol

Oh believe me I’m assessing.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Any other game that would have me doing the same stuff on each map I'd stop playing by the third map. But this one I'm on chapter 11 and can't stop assessing

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Let's assess. Assess please

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

All Day I Dream About Assess

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Keep assessing, I’m reloading

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ive assessed the thing. pray i do not assess it further. there i think we got em all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

assessor,. I dont even know er. rack em