Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Desert Bus posted:

Ah, yes, the Invader Zim method.

I’ve got a squeedlyspootch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rebel Blob posted:

Bryan Johnson here spends $2 million a year on his anti-aging regimen, including having his teenage son's blood injected into him. He claims all this has reversed his biological age by 5 years, and I think the results speak for themselves.

In ten years he's going to look exactly like Richard Lewis right before he died.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Paladinus posted:

In ten years he's going to look exactly like Richard Lewis right before he died.
He admired Richard Lewis' locks so he got a worm encoded with Richard Lewis genes implanted in him, and is becoming part worm and part Richard Lewis with HRT glowup skin. Basically the perfect being

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rebel Blob posted:

Bryan Johnson here spends $2 million a year on his anti-aging regimen, including having his teenage son's blood injected into him. He claims all this has reversed his biological age by 5 years, and I think the results speak for themselves.

I just came up with a viable business idea.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

redshirt posted:

I just came up with a viable business idea.

Imortality or your money back!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

nice obelisk idiot posted:

He admired Richard Lewis' locks so he got a worm encoded with Richard Lewis genes implanted in him, and is becoming part worm and part Richard Lewis with HRT glowup skin. Basically the perfect being

The God Emperor of Buffoons

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

freelop posted:

Imortality or your money back!

No sir, the opposite. An elite squad dedicated to taking out Immortals...

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

They're kitchen string holders

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Scratch Monkey posted:

It's cursed that I recognized those are the Little Rascals. :corsair:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Rebel Blob posted:

Natural progression in 5 years:

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Scratch Monkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's cursed that I recognized those are the Little Rascals. :corsair:

Me taking a look at your old rear end:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What the hell is that

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

He looks like he's turning into a Star Trek villain

still laughin at this

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"It was originally for her mom's medical treatments, but, well..."

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

are they okay? 🥺

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

titty_baby_ posted:

he just looks like he lost a few pounds and some % of his humanity

"Draw Out True Strength"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lazy_Liberal posted:

are they okay? 🥺
For what value of x?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Rebel Blob posted:

he dyed his hair and lost some weight? and hes spent how much?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I appreciate the originality, but I feel that a lemonade stand makes for a lousy headstone.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Rebel Blob posted:

I just reread this and clocked to the fact that it’s not that he’s spent $2 million trying to delay his own death, it’s that he spends $2 million PER YEAR doing this. His son needs to poison his own blood pronto or steal the money and run.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

I just reread this and clocked to the fact that it’s not that he’s spent $2 million trying to delay his own death, it’s that he spends $2 million PER YEAR doing this. His son needs to poison his own blood pronto or steal the money and run.

I just looked it up and apparently his net worth is about $400 million, so at the moment it's bearly even dinting that.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dude think, he's gonna live forever

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

It's gonna be really funny when he dies in a freak accident like a car crash, or possibly an 'accident' like his son deciding that he's tired of being an rear end in a top hat's bloodbag.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lazy_Liberal posted:

are they okay? 🥺

I'm sure they're fine, everyone's fine, good, you good?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

CuwiKhons posted:

It's gonna be really funny when he dies in a freak accident like a car crash, or possibly an 'accident' like his son deciding that he's tired of being an rear end in a top hat's bloodbag.

I'm thinking it's either gonna be a freak gasoline fight accident or he accidentally snorts a full pound of cocaine

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Gets a fatal blood born disease from letting someone bite him who claims to be a vampire.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

redshirt posted:

I'm sure they're fine, everyone's fine, good, you good?

im fine thx

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

Bouillon Rube posted:

Eh, better than having to watch “Antz”

:heysexy: Yowch! :smuggo:

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Gets a fatal blood born disease from letting someone bite him who claims to be a vampire.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Supposedly his magic immortality routine involves diet management, exercise, and constant medical testing, and the blood nonsense is done with since there was no obvious effect. My guess is his routine adds maybe five years to his life by helping him avoid heart disease or diabetes, and then he dies of unavoidable natural causes anyway because you can't exercise away cancer or whatever. Even if he doesn't pull a Steve Jobs he'll probably die at an unremarkable age (for a rich guy, so like 100+ is still on the table).

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Why do you have to be like this

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Here: he will probably die from a nut shot.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

He'll see a big titty lady and the sudden rush of blood will cause him to pass out and crack his head open on a juicero machine

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

He’s got Covid lungs

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Kit Walker posted:

He'll see a big titty lady and the sudden rush of blood will cause him to pass out

Wait, is that not normal?

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Kit Walker posted:

He'll see a big titty lady and the sudden rush of blood will cause him to pass out and crack his head open on a juicero machine

Counterpoint
Furniture Edge and Corner Guards | 20.4ft Protective Foam Cushion | 18ft Bumper 8 Adhesive Childsafe Corners | Baby Child Proofing Set NonToxic and Safe for Table, Fireplace, Countertop | Black https://a.co/d/5crKBhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Medenmath posted:

Supposedly his magic immortality routine involves diet management, exercise, and constant medical testing, and the blood nonsense is done with since there was no obvious effect. My guess is his routine adds maybe five years to his life by helping him avoid heart disease or diabetes, and then he dies of unavoidable natural causes anyway because you can't exercise away cancer or whatever. Even if he doesn't pull a Steve Jobs he'll probably die at an unremarkable age (for a rich guy, so like 100+ is still on the table).

Huh. No weird nonsense about not masturbating?