Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lpzie posted:

im being serious. what's preventing us from returning to the 90s? seems easy enough from my pov .

I'm working on it. will keep you posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Radical

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

aw frig aw dang it posted:

I'm working on it. will keep you posted

ty.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the codex retardis calls this tactic... six hour probation

exterm'narrtus

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ah no exdurrminatis poo poo

poo poo!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
joining the imperial guard with all my cspam friends

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
extermetardes

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

air dropping our finest diplomats into iran... ric flair and sting

update: ric flair has defected to iran and he and the ayatolla are currently doing a beatdown on sting

copy
Jul 26, 2007

bah gawd is that the seven trumpets?!

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

tjpw live in tehran

rika having the biggest smile after hearing the missiles have been launched

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr Hootington posted:

Throwing around some casual homophobia, getting called out, then having to say there isn't actually anything wrong with sucking dick per se

actually that's sodomy which is a sin

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

joining the imperial guard with all my cspam friends

gonna pop on down to the genestealer cult and get my dick wet

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

reading this as a Spanish word

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
adepta sororetardes

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 9 days!)

i'm normal today. pleased to meet you all. simple human companionship and mutual regard. all is well

update: changed my mind. gently caress you all

update 2: changed my mind again. love will win the day

mahershalalhashbaz has issued a correction as of 04:18 on Apr 14, 2024

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

I can pick up ants easily.

oh wow

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

what the hell happened while I was at work?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

besides slightly fewer bad posts

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Al! posted:

what happened today lol. dad texted "we're on our way" in the morning OH poo poo i thought this was tomorrow so i find myself racing down the fallout highway (the 101). love my car, doesnt take hills very well but i love to pretend to be doing rally car stuff going 60 on those curvy rear end roads
are you driving like that while hopped on a bunch of gabapentin

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Gravid Topiary posted:

pulling off a flask but it's liquid gaba

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
a thousand new posts in the P/I thread... i hope everyone's been normal

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

tristeham posted:

a thousand new posts in the P/I thread... i hope everyone's been normal

surprisingly... actually yeah. burgeroids were at minimal levels

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I feel like there was a vibe shift and everything's hosed now with regards to posting

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

I feel like there was a vibe shift and everything's hosed now with regards to posting

always has been

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

teh

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

ArmedZombie posted:

always has been

I'm sure similar things have happened in the past but this is different, I haven't encountered it in the time I've been posting in the places I've been posting. But noticing fewer good posts overall, fewer laughs per the volume of riffs, weird attitude of posters in general becoming more combative and awkward with one another. Good posters disappearing and reregs appearing for posters that should have stayed gone. Don't like a lot of the sentiments being expressed. I feel like my own output is down, in part due to the conditions that would act as an incubator for me making the kind of posts I would consider good no longer existing, like the Golden Toad. :frog: Sad!

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Good morning and hello. =P

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
skill issue

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

my_custom_username posted:

Good morning and hello. =P

good morning 🤗

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gravid Topiary posted:

i'd also just taken an edible

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
anyway i get what you're getting at but i had to slowly up my dosage with my doctor to be able to drive on gaba at all

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Belted?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
definitely skill issue

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dokapon Findom posted:

I'm sure similar things have happened in the past but this is different, I haven't encountered it in the time I've been posting in the places I've been posting. But noticing fewer good posts overall, fewer laughs per the volume of riffs, weird attitude of posters in general becoming more combative and awkward with one another. Good posters disappearing and reregs appearing for posters that should have stayed gone. Don't like a lot of the sentiments being expressed. I feel like my own output is down, in part due to the conditions that would act as an incubator for me making the kind of posts I would consider good no longer existing, like the Golden Toad. :frog: Sad!

so you think you're also making bad posts but its only because of everyone else?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the old gray pi thread she ain't what she used to be ain't what she used to be

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

let’s overthrow iran

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Regarde Aduck posted:

so you think you're also making bad posts but its only because of everyone else?

There's something to this imo. Obviously Dokapon is a mid poster in a vacuum, can't make a good thread to save his life, etc. but posting is a group activity. The environment and interactions within necessarily set the conditions for each individual poster's success or failure by the riff opportunities being created. This is how garbage posters make garbage threads which produce more garbage posters, and vice versa. It's a biome where some organisms add energy and variation and others are unfunny parasites. The mods in this analogy are dumping benzene into the environment, killing off the additive posters and then being confused when things get boring and unpleasant.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Son of Sorrow posted:

There's something to this imo. Obviously Dokapon is a mid poster in a vacuum, can't make a good thread to save his life, etc. but posting is a group activity. The environment and interactions within necessarily set the conditions for each individual poster's success or failure by the riff opportunities being created. This is how garbage posters make garbage threads which produce more garbage posters, and vice versa. It's a biome where some organisms add energy and variation and others are unfunny parasites. The mods in this analogy are dumping benzene into the environment, killing off the additive posters and then being confused when things get boring and unpleasant.
i like ants

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

let’s overthrow iran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

mfs acting like the election isn't just around the corner and so too a new golden age for the cspam/qcs experience