Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Molothecat posted:

I love when the answer to "Russia has hosed up pretty much every step of this conflict" is "soon the TRUE nature of things will be revealed"

any day now...

I love when theres zero details about actulal ukraine losses for x years but the show must go on

make them fight!

arm chair sicko

the reality is they are hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

BART IM PISS posted:

Ukraine cant win

A white country being subjected to what the US does as a day job doesn't make it special

:frogout:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Karate Bastard posted:

How do you define "win"?

Ukraine has defined their victory as recovery of all territory, including Crimea, and reparations from Russia.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Not you, the other guy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bad_fmr posted:

Do we have a live one?

That is a roger Zulu.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

You people are arguing with someone who managed to get a 12 year probation, just to come back and resume shitposting the second it expired.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

redshirt posted:

That is a roger Zulu.

It's been a while, normally this means Russia just had a crushing defeat somewhere so fingers crossed

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

BART IM PISS posted:

I love when theres zero details about actulal ukraine losses for x years but the show must go on

make them fight!

arm chair sicko

the reality is they are hosed.

keep going, bud. please enlighten the thread as to the true nature of the war against Ukraine and their hateful plans to exist

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The_Franz posted:

You people are arguing with someone who managed to get a 12 year probation, just to come back and resume shitposting the second it expired.

You got to admire such defecation.

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Molothecat posted:

keep going, bud. please enlighten the thread as to the true nature of the war against Ukraine and their hateful plans to exist

I'm sorry I'm obviously talking to a Ukranian.

You tell me.

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
are there any ukranians in this thread

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Sorry everyone is CIA.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

Sorry everyone is CIA.

I work for Bane actually.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

homofascists, all

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
its just loud mouth americans

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

The_Franz posted:

Holy moly, looked at that rap sheet and you’re right

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

redshirt posted:

I work for Bane actually.

League of Shadows is also CIA.

Burns
May 10, 2008

It actually aint just Americans.

While i think the situation is worse for UA i do think its still possible to turn the situation around. It just requires like, effort and planning and obviously a lot of ammunition.

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
OK, well I'll tell you what I think the Ukraine needs...

Crimea, walk away, who cares.

The sea of Azov, who gives a poo poo

BART IM PISS fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Apr 14, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

League of Shadows is also CIA.

... the gently caress?? That's not what I signed up for.

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

Maybe another 12 years will do the trick.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Putin's pilgarlic posters at it again :argh:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Are they sure the Texan dude got killed and not simply unbanned

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

bad_fmr posted:

Do we have a live one?

It does indeed appear to be rather frisky, probably had a relaxing weekend to charge the batteries. :lofty:

:ukraine:

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Avirosb posted:

Putin's pilgarlic posters at it again :argh:

I dont care for putin or give a poo poo about this generally. But its just so dumb and easy to drop "politics" in a place like this

Everyone is so on edge and cranky

And picked sides

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

lol

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BART IM PISS posted:

OK, well I'll tell you what I think the Ukraine needs...

Crimea, walk away, who cares.

The sea of Azov, who gives a poo poo

You edited this

Weak

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BART IM PISS posted:

I dont care for putin or give a poo poo about this generally. But its just so dumb and easy to drop "politics" in a place like this

And picked sides

Call me crazy but I side with the guys fighting against a fascist oppressive invader.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

Call me crazy but I side with the guys fighting against a fascist oppressive invader.

Don't be so political

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

BART IM PISS posted:

And picked sides

Ah, a centrist.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

BART IM PISS posted:

And picked sides

:byetankie:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Puppet master psyop on the dead comedy forum in this day and age. Sounds like the CIA to me.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://x.com/dril/status/473265809079693312

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Sedgr posted:

Puppet master psyop on the dead comedy forum in this day and age. Sounds like the CIA to me.

Pretty weak compared to the Hillary gifter IMO.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Avirosb posted:

Pretty weak compared to the Hillary gifter IMO.

He was weak enough, he had a breakdown right here and then posted a ban me, never came back

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

zone posted:

He was weak enough, he had a breakdown right here and then posted a ban me, never came back

Got a link? Sounds hilarious.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Russia has gone from the third great power of the world to an NK adjacent pariah state. It can't project power without shovelling in hundreds of thousands of half armed slaves that have to be conscripted from its workforce.

The only reason it can do even this is because it has given up on having a real economy, so the ruling class has no need for workers or taxpayers beyond imported experts to oversee the gas fields and mines.

In return, it gets 20% of its neighbour's land with all industry and infrastructure flattened and all of the people dead.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Strategic Tea posted:

Russia has gone from the third great power of the world to an NK adjacent pariah state. It can't project power without shovelling in hundreds of thousands of half armed slaves that have to be conscripted from its workforce.

The only reason it can do even this is because it has given up on having a real economy, so the ruling class has no need for workers or taxpayers beyond imported experts to oversee the gas fields and mines.

In return, it gets 20% of its neighbour's land with all industry and infrastructure flattened and all of the people dead.

#winning

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lmao nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 43 hours!)

This cringefail loser guy raises a fair point and should go to congress as his arguments would go towards securing more aid for Ukraine.