Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Dr. Cool Aids)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

CancerCakes posted:

Can't leave the house, the roads are closed and there is a mob of 30 thousand people outside

Mob justice - Nonces Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
so you fiddle from home

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

the uk (mroe specifically england) has been a long running dysgenics program to find out whether breeding together the dumbest and ugliest idiots on the continent would eventually overflow the moron buffer and produce a perfect genius king

it has not worked

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for that valuable input.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

great first post idiot, everyone knows the vikings looted all the good looking people out of the british gene pool :rolleyes:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

kecske posted:

great first post idiot, everyone knows the vikings looted all the good looking people out of the british gene pool :rolleyes:

John of Wallingford posted:

The Danes made themselves too acceptable to English women by their elegant manners and their care of their person. They combed their hair every day, bathed every Saturday, and even changed their garments often. They set off their persons by many such frivolous devices. In this manner, they laid siege to the virtue of the married women, and persuaded the daughters, even of the nobles to be their concubines.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

goatface posted:

Thanks for that valuable input.

hey i have to live in the uk too

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

jokes on you idiot, nobody can afford to have kids

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

I'll have you known am very hansome and good looking. My mum told me so.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

In all seriousness it's mainly the women who are ugly in the UK, kind of like an anti-Russia.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Dysgenesis posted:

In all seriousness it's mainly the women who are ugly in the UK, kind of like an anti-Russia.

wow RUDE

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

i'm cute :c

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

The exception that proves the rule.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dysgenesis posted:

Nice Post dude

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

British men by contrast just look uniformly boring. Short back n sides, lovely beard

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my beard looks very nice ill have you know. As does my facial hair

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

i can't even grow a beard

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

The_Doctor posted:

My local spoons had little signs up around the bar area saying the same thing. It’s such a weirdo move. The staff don’t like it, and it gives the place such a bizarrely political air. Just run a pub chain and enjoy your success.

this is the man who got the address in canada of a teacher who was mean to him, once, and still posts his annual business accounts to him every year lol

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

are you making GBS threads me have you seen men

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

disgusting deflated bag of ham looking motherfuckers

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the loving audacity

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

are you making GBS threads me have you seen men

We are all graceful

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you know who else hated beards

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

that's right margaret thatcher

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Should have made gay marriage legal if she didn’t like beards

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

kecske posted:

you know who else hated beards

The British army

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Just had grilled cheese sandwich from five guys and it was disappointing

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

fridge corn posted:

Is that like a creampie but in the arse?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

fridge corn posted:

you're supposed to order a burger :troll:

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

I know someone who orders the hot dog there. But the grilled cheese? That’s embarrassing

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the ugliness of people in the uk is principally due to poor diet and not genetic. there are hot british people, its just most people make themselves small and red and baggy by drinking extremely low quality beer in volume, in concert with meals of salted meat and beige carbohydrates. it makes you look like someone did the sharpness filter on you over and over in photoshop until you resemble a stone creature from one of the edgier jim henson productions

edit: we also have like the inverse of america where we keep having really ugly people on tv a lot because they have a lot of money and power in our society. I saw james may from top gear in real life at a train station once, and he looked like someone was transporting their grandmothers corpse

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
speak for yourself mate

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

juggalo baby coffin posted:

the ugliness of people in the uk is principally due to poor diet and not genetic. there are hot british people, its just most people make themselves small and red and baggy by drinking extremely low quality beer in volume, in concert with meals of salted meat and beige carbohydrates. it makes you look like someone did the sharpness filter on you over and over in photoshop until you resemble a stone creature from one of the edgier jim henson productions

edit: we also have like the inverse of america where we keep having really ugly people on tv a lot because they have a lot of money and power in our society. I saw james may from top gear in real life at a train station once, and he looked like someone was transporting their grandmothers corpse

are you feeling ok

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Whatever I'm hot af

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

normally when a weird dude comes to jerk off in this thread it's a bit less doomladen

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

you been talking about spoons for three pages dont pretend i derailed something good

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
:mad:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Salisbury Snape posted:

Is that like a creampie but in the arse?

It will be in a few hours (or less...)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I'm not ugly in the slightest but of course I'm only half-british :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you look like a reflection in the back of a spoon