Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1779247898104054200

and people say lebron is too political

e: oh poo poo a page snipe finally!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

The demonstration is that it's odorless, there's no proof he actually inhaled any

e: any further discussion on this topic must be page snypes only

wesley specifically says "inhale this but do not touch it"

if touching it is enough to kill you then inhaling it will kill you :colbert: and vizzini definitely directly inhales it, he doesn't waft it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Thaddius the Large posted:

Just got back from Monkey Man, and don’t sleep on this movie folks, it’s real fun

It whips so much rear end

Let Dev be the new Bond you cowards

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Shinji2015 posted:

My sibling's gone to Italy on vacation for the next nine days, so I'm staying at their house for the time being to keep an eye on it. Since they have a lot more streaming services than I'm willing to pay for, I took advantage and watched the first four episodes of X-Men '97.

It's pretty good. Not good enough to convince me to get Disney+, but it's still good.

Also, all the stink that people were making about Rogue's rear end before the show began streaming is reeeeaaally funny in retrospect now that I've seen the Goblin Queen in action

Watch ep5, it's insane. I just caught it last night

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

trevorreznik posted:

Watch ep5, it's insane. I just caught it last night

Also this. I just caught it earlier.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
So a huge tree fell in my two neighbors back yard and I’m watching the tree guys remove it. Wanna see someone almost die?

https://i.imgur.com/2xtE0e6.mp4

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Auto playing videos on the forums make me want to rip my hair out

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Auto playing videos on the forums make me want to rip my hair out

Does it auto play? When I see it, it makes me hit play.

I’m on the app though. If you know how to change the link to it so it doesn’t auto play let me know and I’ll change it.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm on my Chromebook and I have to hit play.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I also can’t think of a time a video ever auto played here :confused:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Check your settings

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This had me laughing hard last night. I love when Heidi breaks completely.

Honestly, most of last night’s SNL was great. Ryan Gosling pretty much breaks in every scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86qKgK0asGo

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Honestly, most of last night’s SNL was great. Ryan Gosling pretty much breaks in every scene.

Yeah, he is really infectious and that was a good overall episode of SNL.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

heidi gardner completely losing it was great

one of the comments says it must have been the first time she saw the costume and I have to agree cause drat she just crumbled instantly

Intruder fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 14, 2024

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yeah, last night's was great; in addition to the Beavis skit, I can never make it through the Close Encounters skits without laughing a lung out, mostly due to Kate McKinnon, and last night delivered again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtgChc7voY

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Just watched it myself. Such a great episode. Gosling has incredible comedic chops

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

troll nose lmao

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I haven’t laughed at a tv show as much as I laughed at Butthead making Heidi Gardner break for 10 seconds straight

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

God drat he nailed butthead’s weird permanent sneer :lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dude on the right is staring as hard into the middle distance as he possibly can to keep from laughing, possibly thinking about a loved one dying

Once they're sitting next to each other Gosling is just done lol he can't hold it together at all anymore

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I know we got fathers in this thread, and I'm sure you already do this, but please make sure to hug your sons so they don't end up spending $1,500 on this in 20 years.

https://x.com/0x_charlemagne/status/1778650288536301833

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Only semi-related to that, but I was extremely annoyed when I went to target today because I needed some bar soap. The men's aisle had two kinds, one named Duke Cannon, and the other was Dr. Squatch. Like can I just get some regular soap? Why does soap need some masculine bullshit attached to it. I probably missed the regular soap aisle, but I was also trying to find something better than like Irish Spring.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

There's a reason this commercial exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQm1_ff5Pb0

some dudes still need a lot of convincing that washing your rear end isn't gay

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bird in a Blender posted:

Only semi-related to that, but I was extremely annoyed when I went to target today because I needed some bar soap. The men's aisle had two kinds, one named Duke Cannon, and the other was Dr. Squatch. Like can I just get some regular soap? Why does soap need some masculine bullshit attached to it. I probably missed the regular soap aisle, but I was also trying to find something better than like Irish Spring.

Nah sometime in the last decade the soap department got even more gender segregated than it had been in the past. Most stores don't seem to have a soap aisle, they have a a men's soap and a woman's soap aisle, same with shampoo, shaving cream, like every part of personal hygiene.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I have some duke cannon soap and it smells nice :shrug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Costco, Kirkland, 16 bars, 10 bucks.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Use body wash from Costco. Get a three pack of dove when it’s on sale. Bing bang boom

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Dr Bronners :colbert:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Hey I've used that Dr. Squatch stuff in a pinch and it's alright. Plus it's just a little cartoon sasquatch smoking a pipe, there's way worse branding in the Toxic Masculinity category.

Silly Burrito posted:

Costco, Kirkland, 16 bars, 10 bucks.

But also this (though I get Dove instead).

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I hate how gendered soap branding tries to emasculate me for liking the smell of lavender.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I love the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil body bar, which I used to pick up in e.g. SuperCuts, Great Clips, etc. but over the past year or so it got so expensive that the best pricing was on eBay.

Now that I'm in :canada: the Paul Mitchell bars are even more expensive. I switched to Dr. Bronner's tea tree, in bar form.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I bought like 6 bars of the Doctor Squatch Justin Herbert soap and I am not ashamed

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I get the Old Spice stuff from either Costco or Sams (forget which). Their stuff actually smells really good.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I use Dove, which is kinda feminine, but I catch a live dove to lather with and scrub myself while it's pecking and clawing at me, which is manly enough that the whole experience comes out neutral.

I did get a bar of some peppermint soap once, which is a type of soap that you actually don't want to use everywhere let me tell you.

Russian Guyovitch
Apr 22, 2008

Some little mice sat in the barn to spin. Pussy came by and popped her head in. What are you doing my little men?

Quiet Feet posted:

I use Dove, which is kinda feminine, but I catch a live dove to lather with and scrub myself while it's pecking and clawing at me, which is manly enough that the whole experience comes out neutral.

I did get a bar of some peppermint soap once, which is a type of soap that you actually don't want to use everywhere let me tell you.

Ha! I spent the weekend visiting an old friend a while back, and the only soap he kept in his shower was Dr. Bronner’s with peppermint oil. That poo poo was bracing.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

My kids like to use “bath bombs” that make nice smells and suds and stuff. This winter my 7 year old was in the tub for about 30 seconds then started screaming his head off. I guess the one he chose had a ton of peppermint in it and it made him sting all over. Even several days and scrubbings later he was complaining his skin hurt. 0/10 would not recommend. Why is this even a thing who the hell wants to bathe in concentrated peppermint oil

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I haven't personally seen a bar of soap in at least 20 years. I didn't know they still made them.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

We buy bars of soap from a person at the farmers market that uses goat milk from their farm in it. It’s nice.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Docjowles posted:

My kids like to use “bath bombs” that make nice smells and suds and stuff. This winter my 7 year old was in the tub for about 30 seconds then started screaming his head off. I guess the one he chose had a ton of peppermint in it and it made him sting all over. Even several days and scrubbings later he was complaining his skin hurt. 0/10 would not recommend. Why is this even a thing who the hell wants to bathe in concentrated peppermint oil

I'm guessing a random 7 year old boy has a lot more minor abrasions on their skin that they don't notice than the target demographic for bath bombs

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Ether Frenzy posted:

I haven't personally seen a bar of soap in at least 20 years. I didn't know they still made them.

Bar soaps are making a comback for a variety of reasons, sustainability and less packaging is one of the pitches I see a lot for ones marketed to women. They also make bar shampoos and conditioners now for the same reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

There's a goon who makes and sells soap in SA-Mart: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859856&pagenumber=1&perpage=40