Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

fizziester posted:

Source: Radio Free Europe

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-mobilization-law-criticism-manpower/32903913.html

Many Critics, Few Enthusiasts As Ukraine Moves To Fill The Ranks For The Fight Against Russia's Invasion\
By Aleksander Palikot
April 13, 2024 12:19 GMT

KYIV -- Dmytro Yasynok showed up at the recruitment office of the Da Vinci Wolves Battalion two days after a Russian bomb hit the center of his hometown of Bilopillya. The 27-year-old civil-law lecturer came to Kyiv from Sumy, more than 300 kilometers east, near the Russian border, to join the ranks of a popular unit that promises recruits real training and decent service conditions.

His hands shook as he went through a 20-minute interview with a recruiter, held in an art-deco drama theater in the capital. He'd prefer to be a sniper, a drone operator, or a combat medic. But with no military experience, he will most likely have to serve in a basic infantry position, the recruiter, Maksym, told RFE/RL.

Yasynok will soon spend a trial week at a training center, and then officially join up or head back home. As the third spring since the Russian full-scale invasion blooms, millions of Ukrainians like him struggle to find their place in a stark wartime reality that's getting harder and harder for civilians to escape.

On April 11, after months of delays and heated debate, the Ukrainian parliament approved a mobilization bill seeking to replenish the country's army and address some of the burning issues. The legislation, which President Volodymyr Zelenskiy is expected to sign, comes as the depleted Ukrainian forces suffer setbacks on the front lines amid a shortage of ammunition and a lack of new U.S. weapons supplies leaves the country increasingly vulnerable to Russian attacks.

With many of the initial proposals on sanctions for draft evasion watered down and other widely expected measures excluded from the bill -- above all a framework for the demobilization of exhausted soldiers -- its many critics argue it will not fix a recruitment system that is widely regarded as broken.

'Busification'

The method of recruitment offered by the Da Vinci Wolves Battalion, which unlike most other units carries out its own recruitment campaign -- the slogan: "Everyone will fight" -- bears little resemblance to the realities of the draft in Ukraine. The days when volunteers were lining up in front of the military enlistment offices after Russia launched its full-scale invasion in February 2022 are long gone.

A month ago, Tymofiy, 28, was working as a project manager in the IT industry in the western city of Lviv, which has been targeted in missile attacks but is far from the front. Now he lives in barracks in central Ukraine and is training for the war.

He wouldn't be here if not for a trip to the Carpathian Mountains, where he was stopped by conscription officers -- most of them veterans with visible war wounds -- who bundled him onto a bus and drove him to an enlistment office. Within a few hours, he had been interviewed, photographed, and examined by a medical commission.

"It's what people call 'busification,'" Tymofiy told RFE/RL -- one of the ways the military snares mobilization-age men off the streets as it struggles to fill the ranks...

... Yuriy, 34, was drafted in February during a business trip to Chernivtsi, a city about 40 kilometers from the Romanian border. He said he was approached by men in uniforms and told he needed to register at the draft office, as he was in the border area.

As an employee of a pharmaceutical company working with the Health Ministry, he had a document exempting him from military service, but recruiters at the draft office said they couldn't open the file on their computer. The medical commission qualified him as fit for service despite his severe nearsightedness...

... He keeps a high spirit although he believes that most people around him were drafted unwillingly, their morale is low, many of them have weak health, and the army organization is poor. He recently finished military training abroad. He wanted to operate a drone, but he would operate anti-tank weapons...

... No Demobilization Framework

The day before the Rada vote, it became clear that a provision outlining rules for the demobilization of those currently serving in the armed forces would not be included, a big blow to soldiers exhausted by months and years of warfare -- and to their families as well...'

... A Workable Compromise?

The initial response to the bill suggests that it's a compromise that few Ukrainians fully approve of -- and that some doubt will be workable.

Maryana Bezuhla, a deputy from Servant of the People, said that the law was "as soft and confusing as possible" and that while it leaves a lot of avenues to postpone or avoid the draft "not everyone is satisfied anyway" and "months were lost" before it came to a vote.

Volodymyr Vyatrovych, a deputy from the opposition European Solidarity party, said the bill was not only "bad but also belated."

"[It] will not strengthen the mobilization of new [soldiers] but may well weaken the motivation of those who have been defending the country for years," he said.

It's getting a lukewarm reception in the military as well. Maksym Zhorin, a deputy commander of the 3rd Assault Brigade, warned not to expect miracles on the battlefield. "For sure, it will generally bring a little more order and systemic approach to the issue of mobilization," he said on television, but he added, "Personally, I would make it much tougher and also continue to reduce the conscription age."...

... According to Zelenskiy, there are 880,000 soldiers in the armed forces. It is not clear how many of them are actually fighting. In February, Zelenskiy said that 31,000 Ukrainian soldiers had been killed since February 2022. Other estimates, including from U.S. officials citing intelligence, are much higher -- up to 70,000 killed and 120,000 wounded.

Sad day seeing Radio Free Europe spreading Russian disinformation...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i love how the two units to which they specifically talk are both explicitly fascist far-right outfits

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

V. Illych L. posted:

i love how the two units to which they specifically talk are both explicitly fascist far-right outfits
The other units aren't allowed to talk to the media.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

supersnowman posted:

The other units aren't allowed to talk to the media.

I could imagine at this point what they would be saying.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Bussyfication

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Regarde Aduck posted:

gently caress this tiny clown man

i'm bored of him now, i think Russia should use a special shahed on him that makes him even smaller

Putin and me will not relent until Zelenskyy becomes tiny

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Navalny’s new memoirs are now available for preorder.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Gripweed posted:

дневники токаря

dk2m
May 6, 2009
all of the Ukraine flags have been taken down where I live, I don’t know if that’s because people have checked out or if they don’t want to advertise a potential draftee living there. things are going well

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

dk2m posted:

all of the Ukraine flags have been taken down where I live, I don’t know if that’s because people have checked out or if they don’t want to advertise a potential draftee living there. things are going well

I knew the war was lost for Ukraine when Imgur suddenly and quietly took down the ukranian flag color scheme they applied to their logo

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

dk2m posted:

I still see a few here and there but nobody ever wants to talk about the war anymore.. I do run into alot of Ukrainians when I'm out and about and I hope that they can live here in peace and their awful government doesn't manage to figure out some way to coerce them back to Ukraine.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Gonna be great seeing his next memoirs and the ones after just magically showing up from beyond the grave

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I need to take a picture of the house flying a giant ROC flag on one corner and Ukraine’s on the other.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

the only Ukraine flag I've seen lately was on someone's doghouse, not sure what that signifies

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Lord of Pie posted:

the only Ukraine flag I've seen lately was on someone's doghouse, not sure what that signifies

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

someone spray painted the yellow and blue flag on a big rock in the river here a while ago and it's still visible but slowly degrading over time, an incredibly apt visual metaphor

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I need to take a picture of the house flying a giant ROC flag on one corner and Ukraine’s on the other.

Don't post that picture here, poor opsec is how people get Kalibred.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Lord of Pie posted:

Canada should stick to their strengths and just build another memorial for Nazis without any added subtext

Didn't the memorial to nazis look an awful lot like a broken fascis?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

went to a comic book store today and learned there's a graphic novel version of Timothy Snyder's On Tyranny and oh boy was that a fun one to explain to my partner why I was laughing and cursing under my breath

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Torpor posted:

Didn't the memorial to nazis look an awful lot like a broken fascis?

Which one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorials_in_Canada_to_Nazis_and_Nazi_collaborators

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lord of Pie posted:

trying to bait regarde aduck into posting something bannable. user loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

a participation table for losers?

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

lol

e: wait, this isn't a poo poo posting thread.

What's the actual likelihood that Ukraine do manage to conscript back in people in other countries? I can see a half-hearted attempt somewhere like Poland, but find it hard to believe the US or Aus would even give it lip service.

Pidgin Englishman has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Apr 15, 2024

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Pidgin Englishman posted:

lol

What's the actual likelihood that Ukraine do manage to conscript back in people in other countries? I can see a half-hearted attempt somewhere like Poland, but find it hard to believe the US or Aus would even give it lip service.

I have a very hard time imagining that governments will be onboard with forcefully rounding up Ukrainian men off the streets, that would be horrible optically. If they proceed to that kind of initiative it will likely take the form of cutting off all financial supports and trying to induce Ukrainian men to travel back to Ukraine "of their own free will"

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Pidgin Englishman posted:

lol

I don't think most countries in the EU will even try it. You'll see the Baltic states and Poland, maybe. And even those countries with the desire probably don't have the actual capacity to deport in sufficient numbers to make a difference to Ukraine's war effort.

It's frankly a psychotic idea, and to the best of my knowledge basically without precedent in modern history. That Ukraine is even floating it speaks to how desperate their manpower situation is becoming.

VoicesCanBe has issued a correction as of 03:27 on Apr 15, 2024

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

VoicesCanBe posted:

I don't think most countries in the EU will even try it. You'll see the Baltic states and Poland, maybe. And even those countries with the desire probably don't have the actual capacity to deport in sufficient numbers to make a difference to Ukraine's war effort.

It's frankly a psychotic idea, and to the best of my knowledge basically without precedent in modern history. That Ukraine is even floating it speaks to how desperate their manpower situation is becoming.

Unless they do it by surprise, it would not work as any Ukrainian would just flee the country to another one in the EU.

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/94420

quote:

Kiev's allies are desperately looking for new sources of artillery ammunition. One such option is assessed in an article (https://www.csis.org/analysis/can-south-korean-105-millimeter-ammunition-rescue-ukraine) by the Washington Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). We are talking about the possibility of using South Korean ammunition reserves for 105 mm howitzers.

The main reason for the change in caliber is the reduction in stocks of 155 mm rounds.

“Press reports in April 2023 suggested that South Korea had agreed to provide the United States with 300,000 and 500,000 155mm artillery shells, with the tacit understanding that the ammunition would eventually reach Ukraine without directly involving South Korea in the conflict. For now. Details of the agreement remain unknown, the United States could “return” the ammunition by purchasing new ammunition from South Korean manufacturers Poongsan Corporation and Hanwha Aerospace...

However, South Korea probably won't be able to waste any more 155mm rounds without risking shortages in its own fight for survival...

South Korea's annual production is estimated to be around 200,000 155mm rounds per year. "

Therefore, as an alternative, the use of 105 mm caliber stocks is proposed.

"Public reports suggest that South Korea has approximately 3.4 million 105mm artillery rounds, most of which were once part of the WRSA-K (Reserve Stockpile for Allies–Korea). This ammunition would be compatible with all 105mm artillery shells." millimeter howitzers in service with Ukraine."

Currently in South Korea, the main caliber of artillery is 155 mm, and 105 mm systems have long been transferred to various reserve structures for storage. Therefore, the declared volumes of ammunition in storage, under these conditions, are clearly excessive. Although, apparently, somewhat overpriced.

The supply of these ammunition can create certain problems, but 105-mm systems (unlike 155-mm) do not have any significant advantages over the artillery of the Russian army, including the old “Soviet classics”.

@Slavyangrad

Beside the need to provide a new set of guns to shoot this new set of ammo, how much of a loss in operational efficiency would we be talking by going to 105mm?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

supersnowman posted:

Beside the need to provide a new set of guns to shoot this new set of ammo, how much of a loss in operational efficiency would we be talking by going to 105mm?

back of the envelope math about 50mm

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
If, from Feb 2022, the Ukrainian state had decided to start building an armaments industry from scratch, couldn't they have had something going by now?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

trying to bait regarde aduck into posting something bannable. user loses posting privileges for 12 hours.

been thinking about latvia recently

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

supersnowman posted:

None, 105mm is a better field gun calibre.

The reduction and effectiveness that prompted the change was solely due to DPICM. 105 is QF which is a tremendous advantage.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

None, 105mm is a better field gun calibre.

The reduction and effectiveness that prompted the change was solely due to DPICM. 105 is QF which is a tremendous advantage.

sounds like putler's days are numbered imo

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

Source: Kyiv Independent

https://kyivindependent.com/unequipped-and-outgunned-ukrainian-military-often-cant-evacuate-its-wounded/

Intense fighting, lack of resources leave wounded soldiers on their own
by Asami Terajima
April 12, 2024 9:26 PM
14 min read

DONETSK OBLAST – Mykhailo arrived at a dugout less than an hour after it was hit by Russian drones.

The 40-year-old Ukrainian soldier immediately started going through the bodies, looking for signs of life. He knew that four soldiers had been taking shelter there. Yet he saw two bodies – and no one else.

"When I got there, those two were already cold," he said. It was mid-February. The men’s limbs were torn off....

Later, he learned what happened at the dugout.

Four soldiers were on their way back to the rear from the front-line positions for a shift change and took cover in the dugout. When Russian drones hit it, two soldiers were killed, one was wounded, and one is still considered missing.

What happened next is typical for the parts of the front line that suffer from the lack of combat medics and front-line evacuation.

The wounded soldier got out of the dugout and walked to the nearest evacuation point, located a few hundred meters away, on his own.

No one arrived to check on the others until Mykhailo, a fellow soldier, looked into the dugout.

At positions as heavily shelled and close to Russian troops as this one, soldiers say that medical evacuation doesn't exist.

For Mykhailo, a soldier in Ukraine's elite 80th Air Assault Brigade fighting near the liberated village of Klishchiivka, it means that every time he goes to the positions, he doesn’t count on surviving...

... "(Evacuation) is impossible."

The main reason for the absence of medical evacuation is simple and gruesome: The fighting is just too intense.

It can take a day or even two for soldiers to get in and out of the fiercest fighting spots – killing any hopes of medics coming to save the wounded.

Left alone at the positions, the soldiers often have to pull out their comrades on their own under heavy shelling, sometimes walking five to seven kilometers to the nearest evacuation points, where vehicles take them to makeshift hospitals.

When soldiers carry their wounded out, the group is easy to spot – and it immediately becomes easy prey to Russian first-person view (FPV) drones and artillery.

Evacuation vehicles can’t come to the positions to get the wounded out fast: They are even easier to spot, and Ukraine can’t afford to lose the sparse equipment.

The front-line units say they face a severe shortage of basic equipment such as the U.S.-made M113 armored personnel carriers and even Soviet-era BMP infantry vehicles. Dozens of servicemen from three battalions who spoke to the Kyiv Independent stressed that the deficit is so critical that in their units, which number 300 to 600 infantrymen, they only have one M113 and BMP each – jeopardizing evacuation.

The vehicles often break down due to Russian attacks or complicated terrain, adding to the shortage.

The army's Medical Forces agreed that the armored vehicles used for evacuation require "constant replenishment and are not sufficient," and said the only way to solve the issue is to get more from allies....

... Afraid to lose armored vehicles, commanders sometimes have to prioritize the equipment over the wounded, ordering soldiers not to drive up closer to reduce the risk of a direct hit, the interviewees say. But time is crucial to saving a life or a limb...

... Ukraine's army is "extremely equipment-poor and medical-poor" for its size, and the problem can be traced back to 2014, according to Glen Grant, a retired U.K. Lieutenant Colonel who until recently was a defense expert at the Ukrainian Institute for the Future, a local think-tank that analyzes the country's policies.

"This goes even further back because this is a Soviet legacy where the Soviet Union didn't really expect to bring anybody back… They either keep going or they die," he said, naming Russia's approach to evacuation as an example. "Unfortunately, that attitude hasn't been sucked out of the Ukrainian system properly."

But unlike Russia, Ukraine is already facing a critical manpower shortage, especially in the infantry, as it struggles to find recruits to refill the heavy losses. Every soldier lost to poor evacuation is another that has to be replaced.

Mykhailo from the 80th brigade said that his unit had been decimated over the eight months of fighting south of Bakhmut, estimating that only 10 percent of his fellow assault soldiers remain in action – with the rest killed, wounded, or missing. Knowing he has little chance of being evacuated if wounded, Mykhailo thinks his chances to survive are small...

'Calling artillery on yourself'

Junior Sergeant Iryna, a 26-year-old who goes by her call sign Wild, wears a GoPro camera when heading to dangerous front-line missions.

The former company commander of Ukraine's 67th Separate Mechanized Brigade does it because she is concerned that she could be sued for making what could be perceived as a wrong decision on evacuation.

The choice between risking their own soldiers' lives to evacuate the wounded and halting the mission to avoid further casualties is a tough call for commanders that almost always comes with guilt afterward....

... Another time, she recalls, when evacuation was impossible, the soldiers had the final request: to hit their positions with artillery.

Around the same time, in autumn 2023, Iryna recalled, seven soldiers were stuck under the rubble of a dugout after Russian shelling. When they finally received an order to withdraw, it was too late. The outnumbered Ukrainian soldiers were buried inside the position that had just collapsed, and the fighting was too intense for anyone to come and dig them out.

Russian troops soon reached the dugout.

"(One of the guys stuck in the dugout) was saying, 'There are (Russian soldiers) above me, I won't make it out – call the artillery on me,' and I am the commander, so you need to make the decision," Iryna said, recalling that moment...

... Iryna ordered smaller shells to be fired at the position to "destroy a maximum number (of Russians) above but not harm our guys, who were buried underneath."

But it was still impossible to get anywhere close to them.

The next thing she heard on the radio was Russian soldiers trying to mimic her comrades. To this day, she doesn’t know what happened to the seven soldiers. Officially, they are missing in action....

Evacuation orders

Multiple company and platoon commanders across the front line said they have also suffered heavy losses due to the higher command's decisions to send men to defend the positions for "as long as they can," in places where withdrawal and evacuation weren't possible.

Soldiers often perceive such commands as mistakes, and say they cause avoidable casualties and reduce morale.

The defense and fall of Avdiivka is a recent example. The situation gradually worsened in the small industrial city just outside of occupied Donetsk, forcing Ukraine to withdraw in mid-February.

Western experts and many Ukrainian soldiers interviewed by the Kyiv Independent said the evacuation would not have been as chaotic if the decision had been made a few weeks earlier.

The price of the last-minute evacuation was heavy. The soldiers had to withdraw through a poorly prepared thin path with mines lying around and under heavy shelling west of the city.

Some soldiers were given the order to withdraw at any cost, leaving the wounded and fallen comrades behind....

Shortage of ammunition, equipment undermines evacuation

Ukraine’s critical lack of ammunition also undermines the effectiveness of front-line evacuation.

Jakub Janovsky, a Prague-based analyst at the Oryx OSINT project, underscored that ammunition plays a crucial role in evacuation. If there was enough, it may have been possible to temporarily suppress the enemy with artillery and then risk a rescue mission, he explained...

... The issue with the lack of armored vehicles like M113s for evacuation "lies somewhere between the right equipment not being requested, and the right equipment not being provided in sufficient numbers," according to military analyst Kofman.

"Part of the issue is the continued focus on high-end capabilities instead of basic systems and platforms that are needed in large numbers to sustain Ukraine's war effort and exist in Western stocks because we are talking about primarily Cold War period equipment that's decades old," he said...

... With equipment lacking, Ukraine's military heavily relies on regular cars and pickup trucks to conduct evacuations.

Cars can beat bulky armored vehicles by speed and quietness, but they can’t maneuver through thick mud and break down more often – especially when driving through thin roads heavily struck by drones and artillery...

... Lack of experienced medics

However unpleasant it may be, the harrowing scream of the wounded is a reassuring factor, the medics say. Worse is if they are silent and slowly losing consciousness.

The so-called "golden hour" window, the first 60 minutes to provide medical care for the best chance of survival, is rarely achieved on the front line.

It could take hours – or worse, days – for the wounded to get to the medics.

If the wounded are lucky enough to make it to the evacuation point and get medical help, they face other issues, such as strained and sometimes inexperienced medics.

Vitalii, 46, who goes by the call sign King, served as a medic in the 42nd Separate Mechanized Brigade when it was deployed on the northeastern Kreminna axis front in June 2023.

The unit was inexperienced and the casualties were catastrophic, he said. It put enormous pressure on the medics, most of whom had some training but no real experience in medicine. Ukraine's Medical Forces confirmed that "there is a need for qualified medical personnel" in the military.

Vitalii admitted that he and his fellow medics may have been too slow since everything was new to them. They had to take care of up to 300 wounded soldiers on the toughest days. He wasn’t prepared for it – neither in terms of skills, nor mentally.

"I thought I was stronger,” Vitalii said. "I wanted to see a psychologist or just get wasted (after the shifts)."...

Note from the author:

Hi, this is Asami Terajima, the author of this article.

Thank you for reading our story. I had an idea to write about the brutal reality of front-line evacuation after losing a friend, who lived about 30 minutes after a fatal injury, in November 2023. There were no combat medics around, and the roads were too terrible to even attempt an evacuation. I hate to think if anything could have changed the reality if the situation was different – but I know there are plenty of such stories across the front line.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Probably should surrender

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fizziester posted:

Junior Sergeant Iryna, a 26-year-old who goes by her call sign Wild, wears a GoPro camera when heading to dangerous front-line missions.

The former company commander

That's quite a demotion. Surprised they let her talk to the press

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Anyway, it seems like things around Chasiv Yar are getting more dicey for the Ukrainians, the 67th mechanized brigaded, a political brigade, left their positions and trapped remaining AFU units in one of the outer lying districts. There are claims the 67th actually disbanded, but it didn't seem to get wiped out.

Also, supposedly there was a surrender of a portion of the 25th Airmobile Brigade west of Avdiivka, and it may be largely combat ineffective as well.

Otherwise, just kind of more of the same, including claims of a big Russian offensive, but it really doesn't make sense unless Ukrainian lines elsewhere were ready to collapse.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
I’m miles behind but I feel like I understand why ACOUP guy is like that now I know he has terminal lotr brain. reading 10,000 words about the cohesion of artisanally vat grown orcs was a light bulb moment

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Get ready for two decades of dune brain from people who somehow identify the West as the fremen

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
Long live the multirole fighters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Regarde Aduck posted:

Probably should surrender