Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Toxic Mental posted:

SLEEPY DON

WOKE DON

I thought it was Joe Biden who was supposed to be sleepy???????? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Dolan Trump is now JACKING off in a court of law?!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

God please let there be photos of Trump passed out in court

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lmao at donnie sleeping in court. This is purely to show disdain and nothing to do with being tired.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

A SECOND LOL HAS HIT THE $27 BUILDINGS :siren:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

SLEEPY DON

WOKE DON

:lmao:

Is it too much to ask for to see a photo of him drooling while asleep?

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Scags McDouglas posted:

Man it's really trying to stay afloat

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

how many retirements were destroyed by that little spike under the word All?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Man it's really trying to stay afloat

there is enough chuds trying to pump their life/kids college savings into it that it will probably get another week.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
So what's going to happen to the stock price when they release more shares. I understand nothing about the stock market.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Scags McDouglas posted:

:lmao: keep those numbers coming in

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hollismason posted:

So what's going to happen to the stock price when they release more shares. I understand nothing about the stock market.

They essentially already did, and it dilutes the current number of shares, which usually means the price drops.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Next on Don's Dissasociation Day : Our donnie tries to sell heroin to the judge.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Toxic Mental posted:

God please let there be photos of Trump passed out in court

It will be like that episode of Always Sunny where Danny DeVito fell asleep on a barstool and they kept shooting and that's the take in the episode.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

weg posted:

:lmao:

Is it too much to ask for to see a photo of him drooling while asleep?

there's a slim chance we get a sketch of it

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tai posted:

lmao at donnie sleeping in court. This is purely to show disdain and nothing to do with being tired.

Just typical anti-woke behavior.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/TylerMcBrien/status/1779913436756926825

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Imagine a rocketship aimed at the moon. Now imagine they turned the rocket upside down.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Posts for a bit, does a little contempt of court, then has a nap in the middle of his criminal trial proceedings.

But he's rich and political so you know. Better give him a couple infinite more chances to crime.

And the DJT fraud stock continues it's pump and dump finance shenanigans like a very real company.

Sitting in court for crimes, committing more crimes in real time, while other crimes are done on your behalf at the same time elsewhere and abroad.

:hmbol:

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

how many retirements were destroyed by that little spike under the word All?

Realposting, I hope all of his acolytes lose their shirts. It couldn't happen to a finer group of specimens.

The "welfare is communism" crowd needs to face their own hypocrisy or starve. I'm fine with either / both.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

:lol:

Posts for a bit, does a little contempt of court, then has a nap in the middle of his criminal trial proceedings.

But he's rich and political so you know. Better give him a couple infinite more chances to crime.

And the DJT fraud stock continues it's pump and dump finance shenanigans like a very real company.

Sitting in court for crimes, committing more crimes in real time, while other crimes are done on your behalf at the same time elsewhere and abroad.

:hmbol:

The Crime Whirlwind

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, just absolutely love Republicans roleplaying as the "Law and Order Party" when they all sold their souls to the Crime Lord.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Random Stranger posted:

Imagine a rocketship aimed at the moon. Now imagine they turned the rocket upside down.

lemme help you with that image:

aka "the superdeep"
aka
Кольская сверхглубокая скважина we are tallkink; the deepest hole.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I'm just impressed they remembered to include a non-desecrated American flag this time.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Toxic Mental posted:

The worlds first example of livecriming a trial

Operation:
livecrime

Is the best queensryche album

Edit: actually I'm pretty sure that's what the called the tour where they performed mindcrime in it's entirety

Roundup Ready fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 15, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1779917161651188128

Between this reporting and DJT I feel like Trump is really unhappy and that gives me joy.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Scags McDouglas posted:

Realposting, I hope all of his acolytes lose their shirts. It couldn't happen to a finer group of specimens.

Considering they've been donating to a "billionaire" non-stop for 8 years now?

I imagine it's along the lines of "Ah well, Timmy didn't need that woke college degree anyways."

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
It must kill :smugdon: inside when he sees that the only support he gets is from low class trash whites in leased F450s

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Post ITT during your criminal court case.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dons "emotional support posting phone"

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Tetrabor posted:

Considering they've been donating to a "billionaire" non-stop for 8 years now?

I imagine it's along the lines of "Ah well, Timmy didn't need that woke college degree anyways."

Yeah but this is considerably funnier because they expected a return. Trump donations provide emotional satisfaction. This is their money going right into a pit of fire with no moral attached.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I don't see it ever happening, but I think a single overnight stay in jail would jar the hell out of him. An entire night in a cell, no phone to post into. He would be absolutely haggard three hours in and he'd have 9 more to go.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Scags McDouglas posted:

The "welfare is communism" crowd needs to face their own hypocrisy or starve. I'm fine with either / both.

They day they all land up in trailer parks can't come sooner.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Just watching the news on the BBC and some woman outside court said that if he goes to jail she and millions of others are going to grab their guns and have a civil war. Lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The warcry of millions of patriots posting "why won't somebody do something" on Facebook will be deafening

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo the lols today are amazing. Livecriming, falling asleep. Incredible!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

monkeytennis posted:

Just watching the news on the BBC and some woman outside court said that if he goes to jail she and millions of others are going to grab their guns and have a civil war. Lmao

We're going to get another taser balls man and Gadsden flag woman? strange sort of civil war, that

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

lol itt every time you post from the courtroom

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

staberind posted:

lemme help you with that image:

aka "the superdeep"
aka
Кольская сверхглубокая скважина we are tallkink; the deepest hole.

Lol, "tallkink"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwhUefGSng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

monkeytennis posted:

They talk like this, but they always say it in a way that screams an unspoken "well, *I* won't, because I have (insert one: kids/a good job/a bad back), but someone will!".

Real "let's you and him fight" energy.