Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Lottery of Babylon posted:

AITA for separating my dad from his loved ones over a cancer scare?

Just an innocent little oopsie-whoopsie.

Hahahaha oh my god I did not see that twist coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Sex Farm posted:

The dude comes off as a dick but he shouldn't be shamed for not being aroused by someone anymore?

i think, given the breadth of what we know about him from his posting, that not only should we shame him but that there should exist a government institution that can shame him more effectively into being a better person

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Pantaloon Pontiff posted:

In what's posted (I didn't track the story down so there may be something different in comments on the original) there's no mention of her wanting 'several thousand dollars for a solo European vacation' or for him to pay anything more than he's already paid. She's just moving the date on a plane ticket back, which AFAIK doesn't is usually just a token fee for rescheduling, not a new ticket cost (if this is actually a 'thousands of dollars' change then never mind my original take). Also my read of "left her stranded in a foreign country without financial help" is that he canceled the existing ticket when she talked about changing the plan, not just that he refused to pay for a new ticket.

Buying a ticket for a week or so out is going to be much more expensive than buying a ticket months in advance, and in my experience airlines will expect you to pay the difference when you try to reschedule. That difference still may not amount to thousands of dollars, but it's also unclear how OP's ex planned on paying her own way in Italy without OP footing the bill for her.

Pantaloon Pontiff posted:

It's his responsibility because he got her over there in the first place with a promise that he'd pay for the return trip. If he just said 'take it or leave it' on the original ticket then I'd have no problem, but what he wrote implies to me that he said 'oh, you thought of a different plan? fine I'm canceling your way home entirely' which is him backing out of a promise.

I'd agree if that was the case but it seems like a stretch to read it into the OP. At a minimum there's nothing to suggest that he canceled the ticket before he told her he wasn't going to pay for a different return trip, or that she tried to begrudgingly agree to the original return flight only for him to cancel it anyhow.

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's also not clear that he made any effort to look into changing the ticket though

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

house of the dad posted:

Any attempt to influence another person's behavior is control and must be avoided at all costs.

Agreed. In this essay, I will attempt to show why forums moderation is fundamentally immoral

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Update on the ticket story:

quote:

Update: Thank you to all the people who responded, especially the early ones who gave some outside verification of me probably not being the rear end in a top hat. I don't feel comfortable saying I'm completely blameless here because you're only getting one side of the story and I need to take responsibility for my part in this whole thing such as it is. But I guess I never realized how good my gf was at making me feel like unreasonable poo poo was normal and rational and that I was the crazy one.

So here's the update. We're both back in America now and she's packing her poo poo to go stay with her family for a bit until she can find a new place. Soon after I posted, it was time to go to the airport, so I did...without her. I'm one of those people who arrives really early because I never think I'll get to the gate in time because everything that could go wrong probably would go wrong (it never does but, especially with how I was feeling my luck was going, I didn't want to push it).

I was there for about an hour by myself mulling things over and talking to my mom. I looked at a couple responses to this post but I didn't trust that I wouldn't lose it if I started responding and I definitely didn't want to burst into tears while I was in the airport.

As I was talking to my mom, my gf showed up. I guess she thought I was bluffing but had a rude awakening when the hotel staff kicked her out of the room because I'd only paid through that day. I took no small amount of satisfaction in this, ngl. She'd been so concerned about the plane ticket that she didn't even stop to think about where she was going to stay...

As many of you guessed, she met someone while we were in Italy. She was quick to tell me that it was just a physical attraction and that they hadn't done anything, but she had his @ and was wanting to see if it'd go anywhere. I guess that's what I get for not feeling well and wanting to stay in one night while she went out to explore...

Obviously, I told her things were over between us. Even though she tried to make it sound like nothing had happened, the fact was a. I couldn't feel like I could trust her when she said that and b. I don't really want to be with someone who feels like it's okay to still "keep her options open" when she's been in a monogamous relationship for the past 2 years.

The flight home was awkward as gently caress and she tried really hard to give another pitch for why we should stay together on the drive home from the airport. I think, as we got closer to home, reality started setting in and she realized she'd just thrown a lot away.

So yeah. I'm jetlagged and physically and emotionally exhausted. I'm just kind of numb at this point.

Finally, I didn't see all the comments (as there are 2.5k at the time of this update) but, to the few that were downvoted into oblivion who said this was fake because I hadn't updated in several hours...gently caress you. I was looking for reasonable dissenting opinions that might have helped me make sense of this situation and you're accusing me of making this up for random internet points?? Believe it or not, my priority was not to tell a bunch of strangers on the internet how my world was falling apart around me. I know it's easy to think that these people aren't real and their struggles are meaningless because screens divide us but, ironically, you're the assholes.

No surprises to anyone except Pantaloon Pontiff, who is presumably still trying to figure out how she got on the plane after this controlling bastard stole her ticket and imprisoned her in italy

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
lmao @ PP

great hill there to die on champ

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Kitchen Sinks all have overflows in Europe.
In fact I have never seen a sink without one, except in America.

I guess you can only choose between garbage disposal or overflow?

Joke is on you, I have a kitchen sink without either!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

No surprises to anyone except Pantaloon Pontiff, who is presumably still trying to figure out how she got on the plane after this controlling bastard stole her ticket and imprisoned her in italy

He made her leave the apartment and now she's exposed to the elements and could be eaten by a bear. He's a monster!!!

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Well, she didn't expect him to pay for the hotel, she just forgot about lodging altogether!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Two years with a guy who's caring enough to plan and pay for a two week holiday to italy, but being willing to throw it away based off one night meeting a random guy. hot dang

waffleman
Aug 5, 2007

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
it really ties the nation together

mystes posted:

It's also not clear that he made any effort to look into changing the ticket though

Why should he? I'm not sure he owes her any effort in changing the ticket. She can do that as the ticketholder, and she sure as poo poo can pay the fees.

It's not controlling to not pay (financially or with his time) to get laughed at by her and the rando italian man she's decided to stay and gently caress.

mystes
May 31, 2006

waffleman posted:

Why should he? I'm not sure he owes her any effort in changing the ticket. She can do that as the ticketholder, and she sure as poo poo can pay the fees.

It's not controlling to not pay (financially or with his time) to get laughed at by her and the rando italian man she's decided to stay and gently caress.
I guess as long as he gave her the ticket and didn't cancel it, she could try to change it herself, but if they're on the same reservation/locator it might be somewhat complicated, especially if he's the person who made it? I'm not sure whether or not she would need him to do it if his name was on the reservation and there is also a risk of accidentally loving up his ticket too in a situation where they're trying to change one of two seats on the same reservation.

I think you could make an argument that in a slightly different situation where, ignoring the update, if she wasn't trying to cheat on him but just decided to break up with him and didn't feel comfortable flying with him, it would be polite to try to change the seat or something rather than saying "you're either sitting with me or you're stuck here and you can pay your own way back"?

In this situation, based on the update, the girlfriend is clearly the rear end in a top hat, but just based on the original post, the meaning of "I wouldn’t be paying for her new return ticket" was ambiguous and could have meant that he was just cancelling her ticket because he wasn't going to pay for her return trip at all, not just that he wouldn't pay for the costs of changing it.

mystes fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 15, 2024

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Ominous Jazz posted:

i think, given the breadth of what we know about him from his posting, that not only should we shame him but that there should exist a government institution that can shame him more effectively into being a better person

This place could also just be an extremely hot orbital body that he could get sent to at high velocity

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

It's "hey we're on a hiatus while I'm im Europe mmmkay" girl all over again. Who are these people who think their SOs are going to be cool with "hey gonna unilaterally try out a bit of strange seeya later WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CONTROLLING!"? Is this some bizarre tiktok trend?

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's weird because if she was just like "I just read about this cool tourist site I want to check out so I want to take another couple weeks while I'm here, and if you can't come, could you just change my flight so I can come back separately later (and I'll pay for the difference)?" it would be an rear end in a top hat move to refuse, but it's like she went out of her way to make it sound like she intended to cheat even before she actually explicitly told him that

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

quote:

My precal teacher thinks he knows everything about female bodies

I have PCOS, and while I was in my Precalculus class when I unexpectedly started my period. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom but my teacher said no because he was teaching. Reasonable I guess, but then when were doing independent work, I had finished early and asked to go to the bathroom once again, he said no. I asked again 10 minutes later and he still said no.
Whenever the bell rang I had bled through my blue jeans and blood stained my crotch area and a fair bit down the back of my thigh. I wrapped my jacket around my waist gather my things to try to rush to the nurses office when he stops me.
He tells me that what I did was disrespectful. I explained I started my menstrual cycle because I am quite blunt and don't feel like making up an excuse. He said that I wouldn't really have to go to the bathroom because "Women only lose 6 tablespoons of blood during their period". In addition he said periods only last 4 days so it wasn't a big deal anyway. And when I said I was concerned about the other students smelling my blood since I bleed quite heavily, he said blood doesn't stink but then made an offhanded comment of me smelling metallic today.
After being lectured by Mr"I know everything about women" for 13 minutes after the bell rang and already being late to my lunch, i went to the nurses office and she gave me a change of clothes ans a pass to go to class.

Tired of women disrespecting me and my knowledge of their anatomy

mystes
May 31, 2006

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I'm surprised he didn't try to claim that women can hold their periods in while he was at it

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

mystes posted:

the meaning of "I wouldn’t be paying for her new return ticket" was ambiguous and could have meant that he was just cancelling her ticket because he wasn't going to pay for her return trip at all

lmao how is that ambiguous

"My girlfriend told me to buy her a new car even though hers was working fine, I said no"
"YTA for destroying her current car with a sledgehammer just because she asked you for a new one (possibly) (it's ambiguous) (a completely legitimate reading)"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lol

"Blood doesn't smell! If anything you smell metallic!"

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
All else aside, of I pay for an entire vacation and you dump me on the last day I might feel okay making you pay for your flight back

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
"relax honey, I didn't gently caress him. I mean I was planning to, but couldn't because you showed some spine."

Also if you have a blow up with your partner on vacation get a seat away from them on the flight home. Don't sit by them and stew the whole way home.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

mystes posted:

It's weird because if she was just like "I just read about this cool tourist site I want to check out so I want to take another couple weeks while I'm here, and if you can't come, could you just change my flight so I can come back separately later (and I'll pay for the difference)?" it would be an rear end in a top hat move to refuse, but it's like she went out of her way to make it sound like she intended to cheat even before she actually explicitly told him that

Nah he still would've been fine to say no that, sorry.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

right because you can just change your plane seat on a whim. planes love that, you can just hop in whatever seat you want

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
idk i've never had a trouble rescheduling a flight but at a certain point i don't think we're having the same discussion

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Indecisive posted:

right because you can just change your plane seat on a whim. planes love that, you can just hop in whatever seat you want

Don't you usually only get your seat at check-in? Maybe don't check-in together?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Indecisive posted:

I'm not sure if you're responding to my last comment but if so you can at least change seats when you check in if there are available seats, and there is something to not stranding people in foreign countries even if you break up with them or forcing someone who isn't comfortable sitting with you anymore to do so

Anyway I'm not sure if people are misunderstanding what I'm saying, but I'm not saying the OP was wrong based on the actual situation including the update, I can just imagine a bunch of subtly different scenarios where it would not be reasonable for the OP to just say "gently caress off" and refuse to change the ticket (which is probably not even what happened in this case)

lmao how is that ambiguous

"My girlfriend told me to buy her a new car even though hers was working fine, I said no"
"YTA for destroying her current car with a sledgehammer just because she asked you for a new one (possibly) (it's ambiguous) (a completely legitimate reading)"
Maybe I wouldn't say "ambiguous" so much as within the level of intentionally misleading wording that might occur in an r/relationships post in general

Shanghaied posted:

Don't you usually only get your seat at check-in? Maybe don't check-in together?
With most airlines you get assigned a seat earlier but it is very easy to change your seats when you check in if there are still other available seats. (I imagine you can probably do it before checking in too without but I don't think I've ever tried to do that without changing the flight)

Whorelord posted:

Nah he still would've been fine to say no that, sorry.
So you think even if she was not cheating on him and offered to pay the cost of changing the ticket it would have been reasonable to say "no you have to fly back with me or I'm cancelling the ticket and you have to pay the full cost to get home yourself"?

mystes fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Apr 15, 2024

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

mystes posted:

I'm not sure if you're responding to my last comment but if so you can at least change seats when you check in if there are available seats, and there is something to not stranding people in foreign countries even if you break up with them or forcing someone who isn't comfortable sitting with you anymore to do so

Anyway I think people are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying the OP was wrong based on the additional information, I can just imagine a bunch of subtlely different scenarios where it would not be reasonable for the OP to just say "gently caress off"

I'm not sure refusing to get on a flight that was booked and that I previously agreed to counts as "stranding someone in another country." I and a bunch of colleagues are going to a conference next month, and the flights are already booked. Can I on a whim demand on the last day of the conference that they reschedule my flight at their expense? Can I claim that I've been stranded in another country if I refuse to get on the flight?

Anyway it's pointless to discuss hypothetical scenarios, because you can literally invent an infinite number of hypothetical scenarios where either person was the rear end in a top hat. Like what if she discovered while in Italy that he was the person that murdered her mother seven years ago, and now she fears for her own life?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Can't believe you would post this blatant Nazi propaganda

Re: flights: is this some kind of euro/us difference or something? I've never had my seat assigned at check in, and tickets that you can change the date on are often significantly (1.5-2x) more expensive *and* require you to pay the difference with the new ticket

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

quote:

I 20M am not comfortable with my gfs 19F living situation and I'm not sure how to bring it up.

I (20m) am visiting my girlfriend (19f) for spring break. This is the first time I have visited here this year as we both go to colleges that are across the country from each other. I have met her 2 roommates briefly when we facetime and they all seem nice and enjoy similar things as her. They had met each other through social media and had been talking for a while and had planned to live together so they're all pretty close.
Her dorm is apartment style (includes living room and dining area). When she was giving me a tour I saw that there were 4 bedrooms. I know she and her two other roommates all have a room but I didn't know why there was a fourth room. When I asked her she said that the room wasn't that important and laughed with her roommates.
The first night, after having dinner the four of us were hanging out in their living room area when the door opened and another girl walked in. She seemed surprised to see me and walked right into the fourth bedroom. My gf and her roommates started to laugh and after they were done told me that she was their other roommate. I was super confused because anytime I've talked with my gf the only other people who talk were the other 2 girls. My gf even sent pictures of the bathrooms, living room, and kitchen after the three of them decorated it for themselves.
My gf and her roommates then told me that because they went into the dorms as a group of three, they ended up with a random roommate. The entire time, they never said her name and just called her “random roommate” while laughing. At one point, the girl came out to fill her water bottle and my gf and the other two stopped mid conversation and stared like a hawk at her until she went back into her room. After she did, they resumed talking and laughing. The girl didn't come out for the rest of the night.
Before we went to bed I asked my gf more about her other roommate and why they all act like that. At first she was confused but then said that the girl is really nice shes just not like them. She said that in the beginning of the year, the girl was really talkative towards them and friendly but the other two girls did some stuff and now she just goes to her room all the time. She said that she says hi to her sometimes when she's getting ready for class but that's it. She said that she was just different from them and not all roommates have to get along. I asked if she knew I was coming and staying here for a week and she said no but she'd be fine with it.
The past 3 days I’ve been here, I've noticed that while my gf and her roommates all hang out in the living room, the other girl stays in her room and only comes out when she leaves. My gf gave me a more in depth tour and the girl gets one door shelf in the fridge and half a drawer/cabinet in their kitchen. The rest is used by the other girls. I asked why she doesnt have more space and my gf just shrugged.
I'm not sure why but I just feel really soured about the entire thing. My gf has never been a mean girl but something about this just makes me uncomfortable. On one hand, I'm really happy my gf was lucky enough to have roommates she gets along with and are her friends, but on the other hand I feel bad for her other roommate. I don't know if I'm just overthinking this. How do I bring this up to my gf or should I just leave it alone?
Editor Note: This post did not receive many comments but the ones that were posted all agree that he needed to let his girlfriend go.
[Update: I 20M am not comfortable with my gfs 19F living situation and I'm not sure how to bring it up.(https://www.reddit.com/user/ThrowRAspringbreakbf/comments/1bob55d/update_i_20m_am_not_comfortable_with_my_gfs_19f/ - March 2024
Hi everyone. I posted a while back and received some replies as well as a bunch of private messages. I decided to post a short update to let you all know what happened. Shortly after I posted and read through your comments and messages, I realized that this relationship was about to end. A lot of you brought up great points andI just couldn't justify staying with a person who acts like this.
That night, we all went out to a couple of parties and seeing her act just kind of reinforced my previous thoughts. Her and her friends were just so rude. I don't mean flat out, they actually were pretty fun and nice to a bunch of people, but the three of them just had no regard for everyone else except for them. It was like they had no awareness of their surroundings and didn't even care.
Towards the end of the night, I was so upset about everything that I asked my gf if we could head back early. She said yes and we split up from the other two girls. When we got back to her place and got ready for bed, I brought up her two roommates and just lightly spoke about everything on my mind. She fully admitted that she knew the two girls were rude and literally called them “horrible bitches” but there was nothing she could do because they all lived together. I brought up that she willingly signed a lease to move in with them in an apartment next year and if she didnt like them, why did she always entertained them. She said she didnt know what to say and just kind of shrugged it off.
I then asked about her other roommate and found out wha the other two girls did. Apparently, when the 3 of them went out, the girl made her dinner and ate in their living room while watching a movie. When they came back and saw her, one of the two walked into the living room, unplugged the TV (in the middle of the movie) and said, “you did not pay for this. This is not yours. Do not touch” while the other girl took the remote and laughed. The TV belonged to one of the roommates who brought it from her room at home. The apps on it were all split between the roommates and I think one of the accounts belonged to the girl. So, my gf and the other girl also didn't pay for the tv.
I was shocked. That is legit mean girl stuff you see in movies. When I asked my gf what she did, she said she did nothing and in the moment laughed because she was embarrassed for her and thats just what she does when shes uncomfortable (which is true). My girlfriend passed out after that and I spent a little bit packing my stuff and preparing what I was going to tell her.
The next more i straight up told her that I really dont see a future with her. I said that she has become a bully and I dont want to be with someone who surrounds herself with people that are horrible people. She became defensive and said that shes never done anything bad and its the other two girls. I told her that by now, shes an adult and had many chances to not partake in their bullying but has chosen to and stuck up for them. She got very emotional and then became angry and told me to leave.
I got an uber and headed to the airport and when I got back to my place she had texted me and asked if this was a break while I figured out what I wanted or if this was definite. I restated what I told her and said that I hope she figures out who she is and I wish her well. I think she blocked me after that. I havent heard from her since.
I did hear from my friends gf, who is friendly with her and on her private stories, that their room got busted for having alcohol in them (which is banned in the dorms) and all four of them have to have a meeting with their RA and dorm director "proving their innocence". I hope this gives the fourth girl an opportunity to tell them about her living situation but I don't think I'll ever know. Anyways, thanks for all the advice that I revise. I know it wasn't much, but I defiantly appreciate it.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Shanghaied posted:

I'm not sure refusing to get on a flight that was booked and that I previously agreed to counts as "stranding someone in another country." I and a bunch of colleagues are going to a conference next month, and the flights are already booked. Can I on a whim demand on the last day of the conference that they reschedule my flight at their expense? Can I claim that I've been stranded in another country if I refuse to get on the flight?

Anyway it's pointless to discuss hypothetical scenarios, because you can literally invent an infinite number of hypothetical scenarios where either person was the rear end in a top hat. Like what if she discovered while in Italy that he was the person that murdered her mother seven years ago, and now she fears for her own life?
"At their expense" is the opposite of what I said

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

quote:

AITA for sending graphic videos to my wife to try and change her views on the Israel-Gaza conflict?

I'm Jewish, and although I'm not particularly religious, I have strong feelings about the recent Israel-Gaza conflict. To me, there's a clear distinction between right and wrong, especially when it comes to the killing of innocent civilians.
My wife, however, believes that both sides have their faults. She feels it's not as clear-cut and that the people in Gaza have a right to defend and fight back. Her Twitter feed often mirrors this viewpoint and seems to primarily show the bombing of buildings in Gaza.
We've had several passionate debates about this, and she often concludes by suggesting we "agree not to talk about it anymore" to avoid further conflict. Despite her wishes, today I sent her some graphic videos of disturbing incidents involving Israelis, thinking it might sway her perspective. She is now deeply upset.
AITA for continually pushing my viewpoint on her, especially after she's made it clear she wants to avoid the topic and asked me to respect her "personal political beliefs"?
*Throwaway account because she has my handle.

Fellas is it okay to post gore to win an argument with your wife?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Fellas is it okay to post gore to win an argument with your wife?

Ban + 30 for OP's marriage

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

mystes posted:

So you think even if she was not cheating on him and offered to pay the cost of changing the ticket it would have been reasonable to say "no you have to fly back with me or I'm cancelling the ticket and you have to pay the full cost to get home yourself"?

On the last day of the holiday? Absolutely.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hey SMEGMA_MAIL, I appreciate all the content. But please do me a favor and format the posts the way you see elsewhere in the thread. Search doesn't include anything within quote boxes so nothing you've posted can be found in the future other than manually.

EDIT: Also just a forewarning that an I/P discussion is not happening in this thread.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Whorelord posted:

On the last day of the holiday? Absolutely.
Can you explain why you think it's reasonable to refuse if the other person is paying for the cost of changing it? Would you feel the same way if they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend?

Is it that you feel the ticket home is an offer that is conditional on providing accompaniment on the way back?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

mystes posted:

Can you explain why you think it's reasonable to refuse if the other person is paying for the cost of changing it? Would you feel the same way if they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend?

I think it's entirely reasonable to not want to have to sit by yourself on a 10-hour flight home and have to worry about your partner being in a foreign country by themself because they made a last-minute decision to extend their trip. Include the fact that he's paid for everything and it becomes even worse. "Sike I suddenly have money to contribute to this trip, but just for the part where I stay here by myself. Byeeeeeeeee"

house of the dad fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Apr 15, 2024

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

mystes posted:

Is it that you feel the ticket home is an offer that is conditional on providing accompaniment on the way back?

it's unethical to leave a huge dumbass to their own devices in a foreign country

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

EDIT: Also just a forewarning that an I/P discussion is not happening in this thread.

A what discussion? Okay now I'm confused af.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
You may not discuss the Ip Man movies in this thread