Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

also from this it seems like only 2 of israels missiles can reach iran

i dont have twitter whats the funny comment?

The comments are full of people complaining that Kashmir isn't included as a part of India in the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Operation Cool Adam

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

So they've managed to piss off one of the few remaining populations that kind of support them?
So extremely on-brand

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Pages and pages of angry Indians

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Al-Saqr posted:

And of those two it looks only one of them could realistically reach Tehran? Like maybe the Jericho 2 could if you fired it from the NE of the country the but it appears to be at the extreme edge of its operational range.

ex post facho posted:

Indiatwitter is very upset about....Kashmir lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Also, creating a retroactive operation name is... just... lol

There is a 100% chance it was named so they could make challenge coins.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Sancho Banana posted:

The comments are full of people complaining that Kashmir isn't included as a part of India in the map.

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sancho Banana posted:

lmao

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
300 new posts in several hours

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://x.com/dgenxali/status/1779844803741581670

Pakistani posting brigade has arrived

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Sancho Banana posted:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

hmmmm

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/white-house-confident-netanyahu-is-aware-of-its-desire-not-to-see-a-war-with-iran/
White House confident Netanyahu is aware of its desire not to see a war with Iran

quote:

US President Joe Biden has made clear publicly and privately in his call with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that he does not want to see a regional conflict, White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby says.

“He is certainly not looking for a war with Iran and I am confident that Prime Minister Netanyahu is aware of the president’s concerns,” Kirby says during a briefing.
well as long as he's aware

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/white-house-confident-netanyahu-is-aware-of-its-desire-not-to-see-a-war-with-iran/
White House confident Netanyahu is aware of its desire not to see a war with Iran

well as long as he's aware

Netanyahu would ignore our stern council 3 or 4 times for sure... but this time we think he's finally taking to our guidance

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Netanyahu would ignore our stern council 3 or 4 times for sure... but this time we think he's finally taking to our guidance

newsweek: biden's masterstroke by launching a war with iran to ensure trump's upcoming defeat

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Sancho Banana posted:

You mean "shalom"? That's definitely used as an actual name as well as a word. Not suspicious.

Sancho Banana posted:

It's close to "kooshi" which is a hebrew slur for black people, otherwise idk what he's talking about

Unaltered, "koshi" means "hardship". Never heard of a name like that but it's not too much a a stretch

mcmagic posted:

is koshie a slur for jew? lol

the only reference I could find to 'koshie" anywhere was "slur for jew (refrence to kosher)"

But bored brooklynites may take on some goofy names when they "convert" for free land so who knows.

In better news, multiple publications are admitting that the genocidal ethnostate has lost the war against their own concentration camp.

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1779937614851633298

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Harik posted:

I don't think "greetings (slur for jew)" is a real name.

But who knows maybe I'm wrong and this shithead did eat it.
this was reported as fake a few days ago. the guy sniffing the sock is a real freak but just the rest of is made up

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Al-Saqr posted:

And both are their nuclear missiles.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Harik posted:

the only reference I could find to 'koshie" anywhere was "slur for jew (refrence to kosher)"

But bored brooklynites may take on some goofy names when they "convert" for free land so who knows.

In better news, multiple publications are admitting that the genocidal ethnostate has lost the war against their own concentration camp.

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1779937614851633298

it fills me with an incredible amount of joy to know that the bakeries in northern gaza are reopening

gently caress you israel, you miserable rabid dog

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

it fills me with an incredible amount of joy to know that the bakeries in northern gaza are reopening

gently caress you israel, you miserable rabid dog

Just for you, scoots, enjoy.

https://twitter.com/HossamShabat/status/1779526925980995661

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

I remember hearing about this when it happened but assumed for some reason that it was taken out of context to some degree

but “ fought against the Russians in Ukraine during WW2” is about as unambiguous as you can get lmao

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

wonderful, ty :unsmith:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bouillon Rube posted:

I remember hearing about this when it happened but assumed for some reason that it was taken out of context to some degree

but “ fought against the Russians in Ukraine during WW2” is about as unambiguous as you can get lmao

yep they straight up had a literal member of the SS stand up in parliament and everyone saluted him as a hero

there is no bottom to anticommunism

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

you can tell from the flour that they are not getting industrially supplied products anymore

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorials_in_Canada_to_Nazis_and_Nazi_collaborators

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

people are returning en masse to northern gaza? the israelis arent obstructing them? can you send a link about this? this seems like a big event i hope its true!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nonsense posted:

That IDF soldier who was photographed holding the child he murdered sock, has been brutally killed by Hamas.

You are every bit as credulous as a meemaw on Facebook.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

hey Gagfeet Stink who did all the killing and how many people did iran kill.

whats that? zero? all the civilian deaths were from israel?

oh ok

poetry

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

god bless the heroic people of gaza. israel will be defeated. Gaza will be free, palestine will win. :unsmith:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

You are every bit as credulous as a meemaw on Facebook.

The Kingfish posted:

It is extremely easy to find videos of Hamas fighters committing full blown atrocities on October 7, 2023—and not just because “fights broke out” while they attempted to take hostages. Shooting unarmed civilians as the run or cower, shooting unaware civilians in their homes and throwing grenades in to finish the job. I‘ve been told there is much worse, but have seen enough to know these sorts of acts were certainly committed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Kingfish posted:

It’s clear the IDF killed some number of people at the Supernova rave, but the reported death toll—around 350 people killed—is not unbelievable for dozens of well armed and reasonably well trained fighters to accomplish at a music festival without extensive planning.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

still lol that the average depiction of the idealized isreali is just an aryan superman/superwoman with different ethnocentric garb

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

gently caress yeah

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
love a good bread post.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Al-Saqr posted:

people are returning en masse to northern gaza? the israelis arent obstructing them? can you send a link about this? this seems like a big event i hope its true!

I had to sort through quite a few reports to find one that doesn't involve anyone getting killed, the pigfucker IDF are dropping fake munitions to scare people for whatever reason here. Recommend *not* doing a lot of searching, they shot into a crowd and killed a mother and child yesterday and that comes up a lot.

https://twitter.com/Sprinterfactory/status/1779483883303571671

but the flood of palestinians returning to the north is enormous despite that.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

boo boo bear posted:

love a good bread post.

I used to work in a bread factory. A few dozen people can make a whole lot of bread

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Bread ftw

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Sancho- can you confirm?

https://x.com/sprinterfactory/status/1779951677539320230?s=46

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is wonderful

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

no one can learn of our clearly 99.999999999% successful interception rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

I haven't seen anything like that personally, but it would hardly be surprising for some patriotic Telegram group to worry about posters vaugly benefitting the enemy in the propoganda war or whatever. Those people are loons.