Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mustached Demon posted:

about the piss tape

me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Dude on the right giving off Matty Calimari energy

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

(If) I Taped It

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Drowsy Don
Torpid Trump
Prepatent Presidient

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol red baron i did wtf... ur good

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ex post facho posted:

do not let 80s in april concern you. Summer now spans from April to November. Winter is December and January, and Spring is February to March.

fall has been canceled.

:smith: fall is my favorite season

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

quick donny you can sell the audio just call it asmr trust me bro

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Zzzz Tape Is Real

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
are there any more trump pics from today where it looks like he just got done crying

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Admit it, this is how every poster in this thread would react upon walking into a room and finding Trump there.

I know it's how I would act!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Trump chuckles again when Justice Merchan says he will ensure a fair trial.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
the judge says he will arrest trump if he does not appear in court the whole time, which sounds to me like a dare??

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ex post facho i came up with that theory just yesterday cuz I was mowing my beautiful grass. I realize summer is eternal but so is winter. yet there is still spring and a little bit of fall and those are the new seasons that they're going to have to teach in schools like on Mars. you know Mars has five seasons, bet you didn't know that. now you do

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the discourse about child free pubs is wild today

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Can I get my trup with extra goop please?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Zeriel posted:

Can I get my trup with extra goop please?

truupopp[

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Louisgod posted:

what is he thinking

It's time. The pivot is here.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
reminded that 'donald the dove' was written by a lady that was legit scared she was going to die after eating some pot brownie

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1779950752208711851

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1779952169195565102

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

reminded that 'donald the dove' was written by a lady that was legit scared she was going to die after eating some pot brownie

happens to the best of us

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump's gonna do the basic instincts serial mom trick with his collar necktie and melt those white women. smart move to not remain on as a juror

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

If you can't seat a jury that means you have to acquit

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

trump's crime was in not giving stormy daniels a paid speaking gig with the trump organization rather than paying her directly

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

had stormy been paid with a rolex watch honorarium none of this would have happened

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Former Trump White House advisor Miles Taylor, who recently observed that his old boss seems "unwell" and that his decline since he lost re-election is readily apparent.

In an interview with Salon's Chauncey DeVega, Taylor — who wrote the book "A Warning" about White House goings-on in 2019 under the pen name of "Anonymous" — claimed he is even more alarmed by the former president's desperation to win the election in November.

Taylor, who served the former president as an appointee in the Department of Homeland Security, was asked what he has recently seen in Trump's demeanor that has made him raise red flags about his former boss's third bid for the presidency.

"First, he’s more unhinged and isolated," he began. "Second, he’s less restrained by semi-rational advisers, most of whom are gone. And third, he has vastly more command and influence over his followers and the GOP than ever before. Add those up. The sum is one of the greatest dangers to America in the modern age."

Taylor also drew attention to a growing concern about the former president's mental acuity which he claims has deteriorated since he worked with him.

"His apparent cognitive decline is evident. The man is unwell," he bluntly stated. "More alarming than that, he sees winning the presidency as life-and-death. In his mind, if he loses, he’s liable to lose his fortune, his freedom and his future. Literally."

He then added, "He’s rightfully worried he’ll go to prison if he doesn’t retake power and try to use that power to prevent such an outcome. You do the math. A man like that is more dangerous than any presidential candidate in American history."

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

classic and easy way to tell if your source is biased and a liberal. are they saying the word isolated. that's a liberal word and it's a easy tell.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

let me do the jury thing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

grey fox you'd have no idea what you were doing

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

i;m jury

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

no you're not

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I would be too scared of the court digging up my posting history in this thread to serve on the jury.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I got put on a civil jury the week I turned 18

jokes on them I needed the gas money they paid us

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

This is the easiest trial to get out of as a juror ever. The only people left will be people who lie about their actual thoughts on Turmp in order to get in to either convict him or let him off the hook.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Lpzie is judge dredd

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Tom Tucker. you're almost there. now. think about every other Court proceeding. same deal. That's the world we live in without Donald Trump as president.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

donald trump? I've never heard of him.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I've never been called for jury duty since becoming an adult and I feel like I'm doing something wrong but I'm not gonna question it

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

let me do the jury thing

me too I’m actually in NY and I promise I won’t be biased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

William Bear posted:

Admit it, this is how every poster in this thread would react upon walking into a room and finding Trump there.

I know it's how I would act!

“Trupe! Trundle! Troggle! Say the ‘Obamna’ line! Do it!”