Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

docbeard posted:

Did my Annual Genocide Contribution Acknowledgement. Supposedly got a refund though it'll be scooped up to apply to the money I owe from last year (because of a legal settlement I got that either they or I hosed up the withholding on, which was a fun surprise last year!)

It's hosed up that you sued someone for their posts but I'm glad it worked out for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

External Organs posted:

It's hosed up that you sued someone for their posts but I'm glad it worked out for you

Numbers guy is an amateur

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Good luck lobert

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

I can easily tell that the hole in the picture is a a fake bomb crater. Get your eyes checked, i/p thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Son of Sorrow posted:

I can easily tell that the hole in the picture is a a fake bomb crater. Get your eyes checked, i/p thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Son of Sorrow posted:

Good luck lobert

THIS.... IS THE LOBERT REPORT

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobert

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Six accounts......

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Never listened to Hole. Sounds like the ip thread is off topic but grunge has its allure of course

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so many accounts flattened today

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

very inactive thread after the p/i probes. anyway i had that followup job interview, i think it went well. hard not to get my hopes up... but i shall try not to.

got a follow up interview myself, gl friend

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

so many accounts flattened today

war... war never changes...

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

gl lobster shirt dawg

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I must have missed something

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

wanna go fishing but the season isn't open yet. this is lobster shirt's fault

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

i dont read your posts :cheers:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what is the deal with holes

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
me starting my latest stand up bit about women:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

we love em here

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

monogamously: this is my hole! it was made for me!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ohtori Akio posted:

i dont read your posts :cheers:

yes you do

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shia le bouef

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im going to war with the dandelions

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

1 minute till the Posters are free

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

1 minute till the Posters are free

thank you lpzie

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm the guy who registered an account today solely for frantic last-minute tax questions

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm the guy who registered an account today solely for frantic last-minute tax questions

sounds like you

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Vox Nihili posted:

i hope you found the help you needed

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

You are holding Uncle Sam's money until the last possible minute. Stop being cuck minded.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My buddy was stuck in Africa and this place helped him with his pig balls things. Old internet please be my guide!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

taxxed?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

You are holding Uncle Sam's money until the last possible minute. Stop being cuck minded.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

british people eat raw potatoes as street food

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

british people eat raw potatoes as street food

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lumpentroll posted:

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Their methodology is all hosed up. Number of battles won is way overvalued. Generals who win large amounts of easy battles are being placed higher than generals who win very difficult battles. He's apparently aware of this and added a "war per battle" statistic after people complained but he doesn't create a second visualization.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

made it through monday, at least the work part. had a meeting with a client asking for extremely dumb things that would be slightly less dumb if they were capable of managing the basic, table stakes tasks we've already laid out for them. they can't get the go kart running but they're pretty sure they're ready to build the hovercraft. no, dummies!

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

BearsBearsBears posted:

Their methodology is all hosed up. Number of battles won is way overvalued. Generals who win large amounts of easy battles are being placed higher than generals who win very difficult battles. He's apparently aware of this and added a "war per battle" statistic after people complained but he doesn't create a second visualization.

yep. the napoleon stans are back on their bull poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

napoleon bros are kramering, sealioning, and gaslighting. not to mention jaqing off and showing their whole rear end. what the gently caress my dudes?

but we know the truth. the greatest general of all time, was, adolf hitler.