Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

High collared shirt with no tie clearly signals people you are completely aligned with Iran and want all western democracies crushed under the boot of Islamic Jihad. So I don't see the idiot. I think you're in the wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Just look at this spokesman for the Iranian theocracy

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

Scratch Monkey posted:

wouldn't that violate the prime directive?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Scratch Monkey posted:

imagine that

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
It’s hard to.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
One of my co-workers called in on 9/11 to say he wasn't coming in because "work is in the business district, and we could be next!". I was like, bro... 1.) You don't need an excuse not to come in today, 2.) We're in Canada, 3.) Really? You think Al-Qaeda's next target after the WTC and Pentagon is the Toronto business district?

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Well do you!?!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

One of the women's high jumpers saw it and said "my hoohaa gonna be out."

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

One of my co-workers called in on 9/11 to say he wasn't coming in because "work is in the business district, and we could be next!". I was like, bro... 1.) You don't need an excuse not to come in today, 2.) We're in Canada, 3.) Really? You think Al-Qaeda's next target after the WTC and Pentagon is the Toronto business district?

Was your coworker norm macdonald's brother?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I have a solution for the dick and balls problem

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

Air Skwirl posted:

They set off a nuke at Sum of All Fears at the Superbowl where the president was. When's the actual last time a president was at the Superbowl. Biden's never been to one while in office, Trump is still pissed they wouldn't let him buy a team 40 years ago, so he probably wasn't, and I don't remember Obama ever attending one.

any terrorism movie not named “Battle of Algiers” is basically a fantasy anyhow. It’s just that John Frankenheimer was an absolute master at creating an exciting movie.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Zombie Dachshund posted:

any terrorism movie not named “Battle of Algiers” is basically a fantasy anyhow. It’s just that John Frankenheimer was an absolute master at creating an exciting movie.

United 93 is a really powerful movie I'm glad I watched and will absolutely never watch again.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

tokin opposition posted:

The 3 Body Problem

the "three bodies" are the dick and two balls

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Air Skwirl posted:

They set off a nuke at Sum of All Fears at the Superbowl where the president was. When's the actual last time a president was at the Superbowl. Biden's never been to one while in office, Trump is still pissed they wouldn't let him buy a team 40 years ago, so he probably wasn't, and I don't remember Obama ever attending one.

It's never happened, though a few VPs, including Pence, have attended them. Apparently there was an unspoken decorum rule that since it's in Fall everyone's probably pretty sick of politics. But all those unwritten decorum rules are dead these days, so I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

February is typically not considered to be "in Fall".

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The president does typically attend the Army-Navy game which is also usually in a sold out NFL stadium.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

FFT posted:

February is typically not considered to be "in Fall".

You know what this is how I remembered when Superbowl games are so that's fair. For some reason they were in like September in my head.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Um excuse me but are you a qualified D&B Logistician?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I've been successfully transgending goons for nearly a decade at this point, if I haven't shown proficiency in d&b consulting nobody has

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Stoatbringer posted:

Um excuse me but are you a qualified D&B Logistician?

I am qualified in Dave, but I couldn't pass the Busters certification

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Didn't know drum and bass made you trans tbh.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Anyone can become a master at Dungeon & Braggin'.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

theironjef posted:

You know what this is how I remembered when Superbowl games are so that's fair. For some reason they were in like September in my head.

Were you thinking of the World Series maybe?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
World Series is in starts at the end of October

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Dameius posted:

World Series is in starts at the end of October

Well yeah but it's closer than the Superbowl to that time of year

I assume. I don't know very much about owls, no matter how great they are.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

theironjef posted:

Football season starts in September so maybe that's where your head was at.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

After 9/11 one of my classmates almost got taken out of school by his parents because they thought the only safe option would be to live off the grid in the middle of nowhere

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

tokin opposition posted:

:haibrow:
They’re not very aerodynamic, better off without em

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

That’s what a person is. hth

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Kit Walker posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

pilk isn't the idiot

Kit Walker posted:

getting big autism vibes off this post

one of us, goo ba goo

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Wrong thread maybe? This is how lots of people are

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is like those religious people who are like “I would be doing so much murder if I didn’t have a sacred text to tell me it was wrong”, but for electoralism.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Squidster posted:

Wrong thread maybe? This is how lots of people are

mostly i disagree that imitation makes one question their humanity as an unquestioned belief. if humans weren't good at mimicking each other why are so many of us tiresomely uniform in thought and deed?

ScreenDoorThrillr
Jun 23, 2023

tokin opposition posted:

pilk isn't the idiot

one of us, goo ba goo

buddy the lever isn't even connected to anything

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

tokin opposition posted:

one of us, goo ba goo

It’s just a matter of degrees imo. Even neurotypicals learn all that poo poo, they might just be better at doing it subconsciously. But I think people in general underestimate how much performativity goes into any social interaction

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

tokin opposition posted:

mostly i disagree that imitation makes one question their humanity as an unquestioned belief. if humans weren't good at mimicking each other why are so many of us tiresomely uniform in thought and deed?
Our family moved constantly during my childhood, and I learned early to consciously mimic the culture du jour. Being the weird foreign kid sucks, and being able to travel semi-invisibly within a society is often a lot safer. See also: comedians, people with anxiety, queer folks, neurodivergent folks etc

Not having an inner critic constantly comparing my social performance against the local baseline would be a loving relief, honestly

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

That looks like the crap that one comic book writer who was obsessed with Knuckles came up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night