Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Where are the lady orks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
GW is riding a weird fine line with Orkz in that they're technically genderless because fungus but also they refer to themselves as either boyz or lads because soccer hooligans

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Smugworth posted:

Where are the lady orks

they dont exist. orks dont really have gender, they are just orks. the ghazgull book talks about ti.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Smugworth posted:

Where are the lady orks

In fantasy and bloodbowl, apparently.

Spoiler for green tits:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Blood bowl had cheerleaders, but they were just orks with strategically placed squigs.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Spoiler for green tits:

Grand

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Blood bowl had cheerleaders, but they were just orks with strategically placed squigs.

Lmao, of course they're squigs, squigs can do anything.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
There was a great little ork shooter game where the entire plot was "your boss thought your hair squig would look better on them, so you need to take over the waaggh and destroy a hive city in order to get back to orbit and take it back"

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Froghammer posted:

GW is riding a weird fine line with Orkz in that they're technically genderless because fungus but also they refer to themselves as either boyz or lads because soccer hooligans

They first introduced that in gorkamorka iirc. In hindsight that probably prevented a lot of truly disgusting fanart from being created.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spoiler for green tits:

The first one is a troll, not an orc

naem
May 29, 2011

Smugworth posted:

Where are the lady orks

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i've always wanted to get into Blood Bowl it seems fun as hell but no one at the stores i ever went to were playing it.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

thin blue whine posted:

i've always wanted to get into Blood Bowl it seems fun as hell but no one at the stores i ever went to were playing it.

I heard blood bowl and guildball were both really good from people who played them

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

ilmucche posted:

I heard blood bowl and guildball were both really good from people who played them

Blood Bowl is cool. Is it, like, a game in the world of Warhammer or just its own thing?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Disco Pope posted:

Blood Bowl is cool. Is it, like, a game in the world of Warhammer or just its own thing?

Alternate timeline where a NFL rule book fell through reality and landed in the Warhammer Fantasy world and they decided football was better than war.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ilmucche posted:

I had a lot of fun with the PC version of Blood Bowl 2

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
The only problem with female Custodes is that they are the Emperor’s most favoritest, specialest children, each one with their genes hand-crafted by him to be actually good and useful instead of mass-produced crap that kills nine tenths of everyone you inject it with, and he actually knew them and liked them. And dude hated women, I cannot imagine big bad Daddy E willingly spending time around gross cootie-havers.

It’s too cool of an idea for a dude who sucks to have had, is my point

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

agreed, femaile custodes is unrealistic

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

The female custodian tried to teleport a cyclonic torpedo from orbit into the emperors throne room for her blood games trial which is honestly the funniest gw lore I’ve read in a while.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

CapnAndy posted:

The only problem with female Custodes is that they are the Emperor’s most favoritest, specialest children, each one with their genes hand-crafted by him to be actually good and useful instead of mass-produced crap that kills nine tenths of everyone you inject it with, and he actually knew them and liked them. And dude hated women, I cannot imagine big bad Daddy E willingly spending time around gross cootie-havers.

It’s too cool of an idea for a dude who sucks to have had, is my point

It'd be fun if he just never tried it on a woman and then the custodes just tried it on their own at some point and it worked.

Within the bounds of their devotion to the emperor personally they have been consistently shown to be much better educated and uh, free thinkers isn't really the right term here, but they were originally made to be and still are more than just unthinking warriors. If there was nothing written or recorded forbidding it I could see them taking a crack at women during a recruit shortage and finding it worked just fine.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Benagain posted:

It'd be fun if he just never tried it on a woman and then the custodes just tried it on their own at some point and it worked.

Within the bounds of their devotion to the emperor personally they have been consistently shown to be much better educated and uh, free thinkers isn't really the right term here, but they were originally made to be and still are more than just unthinking warriors. If there was nothing written or recorded forbidding it I could see them taking a crack at women during a recruit shortage and finding it worked just fine.
Yeah, that'd work fine. I just can't see the Emp doing it himself.

It's been all but stated outright at this point that the reason Space Marining only works on men is because he made it that way because of his extremely deep-seated issues with women and "oh I don't want my super-soldiers being able to breed themselves into a ruling super-species, they should always be dependent on and come from humanity" was obvious bullshit, he could've easily made it work for any gender and just made the results sterile.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
We never learn anything about the 2 Emperor's kids who got disappeared from existence? I bet they were both ladies.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

counterfeitsaint posted:

We never learn anything about the 2 Emperor's kids who got disappeared from existence? I bet they were both ladies.

Wait that guy had a dong?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Wait that guy had a dong?

Multiple of them.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Emperor hates women so much he believed he was force masc'ing them by turning them into Custodes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

thin blue whine posted:

Emperor hates women so much he believed he was force masc'ing them by turning them into Custodes

I guess that's just a thing in Warhammer now

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No boob plates or combat heels but at least we have ab plates #gameswokeshop

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Kinda lol that the Sisters of Battle exist because of a loophole that only really makes sense because the Imperium is genuine inclusive fascism but still has the quasi medieval language even in binding legal documents and that is so very Imperium

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
If we have female Custodes, I demand twink Sisters of Battle

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
I think there are male Sisters of Silence right?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Spoiler for green tits:

I didn't get fired, but I did have a very awkward conversation with my boss.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Archer666 posted:

I had some extra kits I was planning to paint into Sisters of Chaos but I might have to rethink that now.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

thin blue whine posted:

I think there are male Sisters of Silence right?

No, male blanks are sent to the Culexus Temple and become Assassins.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

The Bible posted:

I had some extra kits I was planning to paint into Sisters of Chaos but I might have to rethink that now.

thought this said "extra kinks"

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Archer666 posted:

While the custodes gene-craft could easily alter women, not even at humanity's peak did the technology exist that could make that haircut look good on a twink

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Benagain posted:

While the custodes gene-craft could easily alter women, not even at humanity's peak did the technology exist that could make that haircut look good on a twink

Paging Fabius Bile to the consultation room, paging Fabius Bile

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Archer666 posted:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Oh my...

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Armoured codpiece or no that is clearly a power weapon and would render such protection meaningless at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

This must be the golden age of humanity that Emps always wanted to see