Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

*crack* *ping*

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1780005352131449160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

emfive posted:

no for real supposedly during his early years while Trump was paying absolutely no attention to his family, Melania taught him Slovenian

lol you think it was only during his early years

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Barron’s High Graduation

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
remember a week ago when the sun was killed but then rose from the darkness to retake the sky?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

El Palo Mota posted:

Tup

In Addition to being prohibited from attending my son Barron’s High Graduation, I have just learned that the highly biased Judge in the Soros “appointed” D.A. Alvin Bragg’s Witch Hunt Case, will not allow me to attend the historic PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY argument in front of The United States Supreme Court, on Thursday, April 25th (next week!). This shows such great disdain and disrespect for our Nation’s Highest Court, especially for a topic so important as Presidential Immunity, without which our Country would never be the same!

Pass the diploma on the right-hand side, mon.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

you stupid loving idiot

they've always loved him
he's their dad and god and king and jester

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Trumlp

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

Barron’s High Graduation

s e s h

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

emfive posted:

remember a week ago when the sun was killed but then rose from the darkness to retake the sky?

I do! I had the day off and it was glorious.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

El Palo Mota posted:

Tup

In Addition to being prohibited from attending my son Barron’s High Graduation, I have just learned that the highly biased Judge in the Soros “appointed” D.A. Alvin Bragg’s Witch Hunt Case, will not allow me to attend the historic PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY argument in front of The United States Supreme Court, on Thursday, April 25th (next week!). This shows such great disdain and disrespect for our Nation’s Highest Court, especially for a topic so important as Presidential Immunity, without which our Country would never be the same!

soros "appointed" is a nice touch

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

emfive posted:

objectively he's really lucky that he looks like his mom and so far has escaped the fate of Don and Eric

he might be the fabled normal trump (appearance wise)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

you stupid loving idiot

they've always loved him

a lotta y’all still aren’t getting it…

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tep

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tup

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tump

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trumo

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
doogle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
troogle

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Man we're gonna have another 4 years of Haberman's lovely high school gossip articles aren't we.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trunp

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trelf

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
truff

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trrrm

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
doonald

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/rtinfow/status/1779881271306383848

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I like Barron. I think he's going to make a great emperor

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

maybe he thinks "white colored" is the actual phrase

that's the most parsimonious explanation

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

So did trump get thrown in the slammer or what?

just came here to ask this as well

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

white collared

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

he got thrown in the sleeper

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

no! only conservative talk radio allowed!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

El Palo Mota posted:

Tup

barron's high graduation

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I love my white color job, but I also like blue color job

many job I enjoy

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

you stupid loving idiot

they've always loved him

wait

so which one is Bob Dylan again?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I actually have a really hard time focusing while listening to music, or really any background conversation/noise. I gotta tell my gf to turn down her phone when I'm reading at night

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I can only have bland ambient stuff in the background that doesn't get my attention (unlike say classical). It cannot have vocals. But I can't just do nothing with noise cancelling headphones because my tinnitus will take over and dominate my attention

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

ngl i was in grad school when a friend pointed out listening to music while driving is a distraction from driving. like one of those things you already know but you don't wanna think about

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

I actually have a really hard time focusing while listening to music, or really any background conversation/noise. I gotta tell my gf to turn down her phone when I'm reading at night

the lyrics/no lyrics thing hits for me. i get distracted by music with song lyrics pretty easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

veepfake posted:

ngl i was in grad school when a friend pointed out listening to music while driving is a distraction from driving. like one of those things you already know but you don't wanna think about

this on the other hand i will not be taking seriously