Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Sandwolf posted:

lmao I’m so sorry if I talked anyone out of it

I mean, I wouldn't have taken the gamble of spending any keys on anything at all from that rotation, so I'm happy to take 500 gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

lmbo

https://twitter.com/Monkee372/status/1778627869893095839

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Did they remember to restart the app before opening caches?

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.
gently caress yeah first key

Red
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/Kirallas_/status/1778655801814532451

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

Or just give everyone US Agent since I think the main problem was that he was not getting pulled?

i dont want that i want jeff

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
Clicked the 800 gold variant button and got this. A++ would recommend.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

what the hell is that

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

omg chael crash posted:

what the hell is that

Artgerm Valkyrie. He draws one handed but they turn out looking real good.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
coming from the mcu primarily it's so weird to me to see variants that don't look like the actors I'm familiar with, especially when those variants are white

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Win with 20 Power 20 times? Wow, way to stick it to all the people who don't own Tribunal.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Even with Tribunal that is going to take awhile

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Just play some Evo Triple Hulk. You'll get there before too long.

In fact, this is probably even faster than Tribunal because you don't spread out the power and accidentally end up with 19 in each lane.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I really hope weekend missions are the reason I've seen so much HE lately. Would suck if that deck was a meta leader again.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
So did they announce there are no gold weekend quests this month and I missed it? Or is this just a rug pull.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Maneck posted:

So did they announce there are no gold weekend quests this month and I missed it? Or is this just a rug pull.
They said that they are backloading the Baron Zemo missions for the last two weekends

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I swear to god.ive dropped 15 ranks the last two days. It's been like every deck I play gets matched against the perfect counter. If it's not that it's locations loving me. I can only retreat so many times before it stops being fun. I just want to finish my damned missions.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Maneck posted:

Yeah, specifically they heard the feedback about needing to run the season pass card four or five weekends in a row, so they did a Good Thing and are instead giving out the same amount of gold for the Zemo missions that'll be in the last two weeks of the season and filling in the rest with a little bit of extra credits for everyone.

Joink
Jan 8, 2004

What if I told you cod is no longer a fish :coolfish:

Antioch posted:

I swear to god.ive dropped 15 ranks the last two days. It's been like every deck I play gets matched against the perfect counter. If it's not that it's locations loving me. I can only retreat so many times before it stops being fun. I just want to finish my damned missions.

Algorithms have determined you're punching above your grade so they're putting you back in your place which is apparently down 15 ranks.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Antioch posted:

me too I have stalled at 70, no idea what happened this season.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

why tf is this game so laggy now, i've redownloaded assets twice and it runs like poo poo

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Yeah, they need to fix whatever they biffed and quick. My game has been running laggy as poo poo and I occasionally get that glitch where I can't end my turn, which makes it unplayable.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I tried playing on my phone twice today and literally couldn’t play a game. Lost a silver and gold conquest ticket because it just sat there on the matchup screen.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

https://twitter.com/interrobange/status/1779298740232179889

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Goddamn it, I have lost two 8 cube matches tonight to some very deceptive Galactus decks. Is there some hot new deck out with him?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Deceptive how? Galactus isn't really a card with his own stand-alone archetype anymore. He most commonly shows up as an alternate win condition in Annihilus shells.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib
I mean you can throw Galactus into Destroy, Junk, Ramp, Wong Zola, all kinds of stuff. One of my favorite things to do when I get bored!

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Yeah, he's just an alternate win con that you can throw into any deck. Most of the time, he's just a dead card, but if you aren't contesting a lane, then he can be an easy turn 6 swing.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
2200 for an emote? Who would possibly pay that muc-

Ahhh. Ok then.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I took Grandmaster out because he's terrible and put Nico in because she's good, and now these stats actually look pretty legit. Nobody expects the Big D.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Devo posted:

I took Grandmaster out because he's terrible and put Nico in because she's good, and now these stats actually look pretty legit. Nobody expects the Big D.

lammo

Nobody expects DS either

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

I mean, Deathstrike got put up to 7, which is WELL above average (or so I'm told). Death has always been big and easy to get out. And Destroyer is just positively huge. There's big D coming in from all directions and most opponents just can't handle them all at the same time.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

It is hard resist dropping the gold on this

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

^^^ this rules and you should buy it

lmao cute hela bro

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

They made a mistake not auto-retreating when they saw Altar of Death and Sinister London

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

FlamingLiberal posted:

They made a mistake not auto-retreating when they saw Altar of Death and Sinister London

Especially when I played a Destroyer to blow up my own 20ish power Venom. I mean at that point what do you think is going to happen???

Question for those of you who have used the new booster upgrade shop. Does it take your boosters away or leave them? Say I've got 15 boosters on a blue bordered Leader, after I pay my 200 credits do I end up with 15 Leader boosters or 0 Leader boosters?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Fartington Butts posted:

This was an avatar in my shop today and I definitely went for it

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Devo posted:

Question for those of you who have used the new booster upgrade shop. Does it take your boosters away or leave them? Say I've got 15 boosters on a blue bordered Leader, after I pay my 200 credits do I end up with 15 Leader boosters or 0 Leader boosters?

Zero. You spend whatever boosters you have, and they make up the shortfall for free. And it can't ever offer you an upgrade on a card you have enough boosters to upgrade - that hasn't changed. Hence, this:

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Ok, that's what I thought. So if I want to optimize using it I should be upgrading cards with no boosters at all. tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Fartington Butts posted:

Second Dinner bout to get sued by GEICO.