Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
trump still saying even today that he never had sex with stormy daniels and would never cheat on his wife

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

UltraShame posted:

trump still saying even today that he never had sex with stormy daniels and would never cheat on his wife

lol

He'll use the Shaggy defense in court.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kdrudy posted:

Scooby Snacks?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

kdrudy posted:

"Take flight Scooby, its the devilish apparition!"

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The Shaggy defense is when you shout "ZOINKS" and point at a random corner and when the judge turns to look at it you sprint out the courtroom

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Farm 2 fork jail.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Can't believe people in the thread don't know about the 2000 masterpiece that was Shaggy :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

My sources say the death penalty, for being a friggin' chump, being considered for Donald Trump. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Donald Trump has been sentenced to eat my rear end.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

ishikabibble posted:

Can't believe people in the thread don't know about the 2000 masterpiece that was Shaggy :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

I was working on a project where I was making file server changes, and the IT guy sent an email saying that a large directory was deleted and he was restoring it. I was very tempted to post that song in group chat. Note that it explicitly was not me who deleted those files.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

bird with big dick posted:

Donald Trump has been sentenced to eat my rear end.

What crime do I have to commit for that?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I never read up on him much until now, but wow does this Madison Cawthorn sound like the biggest douchebag ever. At least he wasn't sexually assaulting a woman during this speeding incident.

https://x.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1527020581421338624 more so than anything else he was a prude

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This one the Judge did deny.

Trump did not attend the oral arguments the last time.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Trump, you have never, in your life, in your 77 years of festering shitfuck of a life, from the moment you rubbed the fungal spores against the spot a normal humans dick would be, to sprout that pus filled pimple you call a cock, to when you somehow managed to 'penetrate' a woman with something that gives paper a run for its thickness, when you airbombed the slime you call cum against some poor golddigger who married you, to when she gave birth to your male rivals whom you hate with only the rivalry your own spawner had for you, to when you spawned the perfect daughter, who you saw yourself in, not because sehe had your genes, but because you wanted to spawn with her, you disgusting gently caress. never, in all that time, from a sad pathetic day where none in the circle of people you wish to be part of, to those that shun you as the carnival freak you are now, to the son who speaks not even the same accent as you that you speak of now, in an attempt to get out of big boy trouble, have you been a 'Dad'

choke to death on your own rear end from getting your head stuffed up inside yourself backwards, pissbitch

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

CommieGIR posted:

"Take flight Scooby, its the devilish apparition!"

~Trump craps himself in the courtroom, to much applause

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

kazil posted:

This one the Judge did deny.

Trump did not attend the oral arguments the last time.

Trump's gonna be like Junior Soprano, going through the newspaper obituaries trying to find any reason he needs a break from consequences.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
i legit had no actual clue that trump had a high school aged son before this very moment

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

redm posted:

i legit had no actual clue that trump had a high school aged son before this very moment

That's ok, Trump has forgotten about his own children before.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I think the judge should let him go listen to the arguments so we can get his raged-out reactions when the supreme Court says no in fact the president does not have immunity to do whatever the gently caress they want

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004

redm posted:

Neither does Trump

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

redm posted:

His kid with Melania. when she was pregnant is when he was with Daniels, and this trial is about using business bullshit to hide the funds paid to keep her quiet.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

AFAIK Barron Trump has largely been kept out of the spotlight, right? I don't know that he's ever made a public statement about anything or ever done anything more than some family photos.

He's a trump so sure he'll probably end up being a huge piece of poo poo too but, like, until he does something I think the public should basically ignore that he exists until he actually shows that one way or the other.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
"oh i have to go to my sons graduation thats why i cant come to court" loving :lmao: honestly what the gently caress :abrathink:

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Dear Jesus,

I've been very good this year

Please send me a courtroom sketch of sleeping, drooling Donlad

Love,

FI

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

From pages ago, but,

How about Steve Biko instead?

nah, jk, I don’t want to martyr this gently caress, let’s just find him on the prison toilet with a prolapsed rectum and perforated colon

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:discourse:

This is some top tier shitposting, well done

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

root beer posted:

From pages ago, but,

How about Steve Biko instead?

nah, jk, I don’t want to martyr this gently caress, let’s just find him on the prison toilet with a prolapsed rectum and perforated colon
i'm okay with trump spending 27 years in jail

in fact, it's the outcome i'm looking for

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

root beer posted:

From pages ago, but,

Wow the chuds want him to die in prison?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Batterypowered7 posted:

What crime do I have to commit for that?

Whatever they call it when you're committing treason and sexually assaulting someone at the same time you're lying under oath.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LIKE NOTHING AT ALL (like nothing at all.....)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I was wondering what he has been up to, that looks like a C-Class AMG, so like $60k used. I know he got some insurance company but I seem to remember it wasn't like enough to live like an upper-middle class person for the rest of his life given that he has no education or talents.

When searching I am across this which will never not be funny.

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012
looks like he skipped leg day

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Three Olives posted:

I was wondering what he has been up to, that looks like a C-Class AMG, so like $60k used. I know he got some insurance company but I seem to remember it wasn't like enough to live like an upper-middle class person for the rest of his life given that he has no education or talents.

When searching I am across this which will never not be funny.

Every time I see his signature I choose to believe he wishes he were mat cauthon from wheel of time

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

tek79 posted:

Whatever they call it when you're committing treason and sexually assaulting someone at the same time you're lying under oath.

It's called Being Presidential.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this dude's life is too unbelievably strange to be true

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Brain Curry posted:

Every time I see his signature I choose to believe he wishes he were mat cauthon from wheel of time

luck is a wheelchair to ride, just like any other

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I still think of that video of Cawthorne out in the woods with a gun, punching a tree with his tacticool gloves every so often.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

HerLegacy posted:

looks like he skipped leg day

Or leg day skipped him.

Yeah, I dunno. It sounded funnier in my head.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

It's him, there is the rear of a matte black, blacked out C-Class AMG. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. Of course he has a shoulder holster.