Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

I saw Iron Chef waaay afyer I'd last seen Brotherhood of the Wolf, and always had that "where do I recognize him from?" Thought.

Then a few months back, somebody's avatar sparked memories of that question, and I started looking around, checking credits.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

I saw Iron Chef waaay afyer I'd last seen Brotherhood of the Wolf, and always had that "where do I recognize him from?" Thought.

Then a few months back, somebody's avatar sparked memories of that question, and I started looking around, checking credits.

Oh. Iron Chef America. I refuse to acknowledge it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

B33rChiller

Fair. I am not a frequent watcher at all.

From my perspective, I see:
American actor who can work in at least 2 (guessing likely more), AND pull off some gorgeous athleticism in foght scenes had a side gig on American television for a while, leading to avatars. Impressive resume without the TV work!

This has all been overstated, and doesn't sound chill, but please don't read it that way.

Oh, in other news, my dude must know my coffee just finished, as he hopped off my lap and is having a good lick on the couch. Now I can get up and brew without disturbing a sleeping kitty.

Dr. Honked posted:

Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

Fair. I am not a frequent watcher at all.

From my perspective, I see:
American actor who can work in at least 2 (guessing likely more), AND pull off some gorgeous athleticism in foght scenes had a side gig on American television for a while, leading to avatars. Impressive resume without the TV work!

This has all been overstated, and doesn't sound chill, but please don't read it that way.

Oh, in other news, my dude must know my coffee just finished, as he hopped off my lap and is having a good lick on the couch. Now I can get up and brew without disturbing a sleeping kitty.

I was just jokin' around. No worries.

xcheopis

I have been informed of the existence of French toast casserole. I fear for humanity.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

xcheopis

Harbor Seals!

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

Harbor Seals!

https://i.imgur.com/xzbUnVz.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/lUGhgGr.mp4

xcheopis

I'm fairly certain this one seal is going into labor.

xcheopis

Beloved fat torpedoes

Escape From Noise

Under arrest for harboring seals.

xcheopis

Escape From Noise posted:

Under arrest for harboring seals.

You'll never catch me!

ToastGhost

20% cooler
drat they're slippery.

And like aquatic dogs. :3:

Escape From Noise

ToastGhost posted:

drat they're slippery.

And like aquatic dogs. :3:

[In George Clinton voice]: Aquatic doooog

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Just got off the phone with kid and his mum. She didn't think it was fun to spend a bunch of time with us just yelling about getting loot. haha, he noticed I like looting in games. we got a thing now where yelling about getting looooooooot is the thing.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
B33rChiller

Wow, I found some loot in the Facebook marketplace musical instruments section

Dr. Honked posted:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

The degrading warning sticker is awesome.

Escape From Noise

Woah! Getting some really intense thunder!

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I started a new job yesterday and I have one (1) coworker. It is very chill, I am excited to work here for a long while

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

A buddy comedy in the making

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
there are already possible plans for putting a 6hp motor on a kayak dont tempt us

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

The freeze frame laugher after one of you rolls the kayak is going to be great for the credits.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Why can't I sort bookmarks by column? Is my poo poo busted or is it not a feature to sort. I can click killed by and it reloads to the same thing. but I can't sort by rating or author. I'd atleast like to sort by the bookmark colour I assign things to. I just really don't know if this is a feature I'm not using/is broken(on the way I set up browsers it could be) or if it's just not a thing.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I can't sort them by author or rating either

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

baka of lathspell

nesamdoom posted:

Why can't I sort bookmarks by column? Is my poo poo busted or is it not a feature to sort. I can click killed by and it reloads to the same thing. but I can't sort by rating or author. I'd atleast like to sort by the bookmark colour I assign things to. I just really don't know if this is a feature I'm not using/is broken(on the way I set up browsers it could be) or if it's just not a thing.

Sort by colour fix it Jeff

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Well, I'm mostly sad it's not just a me problem. A bit glad I don't have to spend 3 hours playing with settings.
Isn't there a feature suggestion thread? Haha, that wasn't a 90s thing, so probably not.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Just saw hail
Gues tornado warning and sirens are a thing

xcheopis

Finally (FINALLY) baby fatties are occupying the beach! With their moms, natch.
I took a screenshot to send to a coworker and immediately after the little one started nuzzling mom and then there were squeaks of joy on my part. hoo hoo hoo so cute

RavenousScoot

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

It's been in the 60s n my radiators are on so I gotta run AC to not sweat. This is some bullshit. Thermals in this place are hosed. I'm about to camp in the yard until it hits 90 in the day.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Was in the 70s today and one my dad's was hot to the touch. Landlord needs to shut that poo poo off before I figure it out myself.

Sorry about double bitching. Just get pissy when it's nice as gently caress and I'm dying inside over something stupid. I don't even need the heaters. I got space heaters that will keep my place at a nice 60 on the coldest days of winter without heating.

baka of lathspell

it was so nice outside today lol

nesamdoom posted:

Was in the 70s today and one my dad's was hot to the touch. Landlord needs to shut that poo poo off before I figure it out myself.

Sorry about double bitching. Just get pissy when it's nice as gently caress and I'm dying inside over something stupid. I don't even need the heaters. I got space heaters that will keep my place at a nice 60 on the coldest days of winter without heating.

it's fine kvetch away imo. landlord problems are reasonable concerns

hope your day gets better yo

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

baka of lathspell posted:

it was so nice outside today lol

it's fine kvetch away imo. landlord problems are reasonable concerns

hope your day gets better yo

It's a bit more chill with the a/c blasting and some the heat is gone. it'll be nice enough to sleep. going to talk to the landlord this week to get the heater shut off. I just get cranky when i'm too warm.

it actually was a pretty dope day, I woke up with my windows upon to a badass thunderstorm and had to close some to keep water outside. was cloudy and breezy. had a tornado warning, during which I was smoking outside and it hailed for like 1 minute, but some the chunks were marble sized.

weather was a mix of rage storms and super chill cloudy day.

had the rads not been on it'd have been a nice chill time inside. and i lost half a pack of cigs so borrowed 20 off my friend and went to get more then called my other friend that didn't have any and met him to kick out some for the night and hopefully he comes up ten bucks and gets some otherwise i'll swing over tomorrow and split what I got.

baka of lathspell

i hope you compile more cigs. darted out sounds terrible

it would be cool to space out and watch the weather. rain is chill af if its warm, thunderstorms scary obviously to be out in. but sounds like you got the chill clouds

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

sb hermit

xcheopis posted:

I used cursive for all my GA classes because it made note-taking during lectures much faster.

:same:

RavenousScoot posted:

ironically capitals are what I wouldn't remember how to write if I tried to write in cursive

baka of lathspell

okay i'm gonna go thru the withdrawal of nicotine rq tho.

i have to do it without increasing dope vape usage

see you on the other side orbs

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

nesam you have radiator heat? sometimes there's a valve at the radiator you can close so the boiler can't send water to them.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

rear end-penny posted:

nesam you have radiator heat? sometimes there's a valve at the radiator you can close so the boiler can't send water to them.
Thanks

Pretty sure they're on the ones here. I'm gonna look it up and make sure I'm not loving with the wrong stuff, but that should be a good solution to keep it comfy in here. The kid gets hot super easy too so it'll be nice for him too.

Escape From Noise

Space Ghost Coast to Coast 30th Anniversary Livestream is awesome.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i went to put a shirt on and there was a wolf spider on the sleeve of it, just chilling there carrying an egg sac with it.

looks like it's the spider's shirt now.

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i talked about this in the discord last night but over the weekend i've successfully, singlehandedly (my partner does not drive), driven 2000km in a rented minivan filled with (some of) our belongings and 2 very confused cats while both getting over a cold and ramping up a seemingly unrelated raging sinus infection

also, i didn't tell anyone at my fake emails job that i was doing this, so now the countdown begins before someone figures it out and they have to decide if it's worth firing me about it lmao

foreseeing this problem in advance, and with them starting to force us to use cameras in meetings, i bought a literal greenscreen months ago and have been streaming myself through OBS into the conference software with my desk in various dystopian corners of the office building from The Stanley Parable during meetings so that no one can see the room behind me change post-move and catch on right away

had to leave some stuff behind and part of that was downsizing my huge corner desk to a much smaller one... but last night i managed to finish setting it up and now have computer again!! and i think i did a decent job making the most of every last inch of the limited space at my disposal here. i still need a place for my headphones, but i'm happy with this setup overall

anyway check out my cat vibing on top of a guitar during the roadtrip and also my new, incredibly compact desk setup!

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!