Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Trump is merely checking his eyelids for holes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lunch Break

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1780279044589662699

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

watched half of that SNL skit last night, it was real bad.
the joke was "these guys look like beavis and butthead, how can I concentrate?" over and over, poor Kenan

If they had went with more of two guys happen to look like beavis and butthead, but they don't know who beavis and butthead are and everyone keeps trying to explain this to them while they act confused...it might have been better....they kind of did that a little but, come on that was real bad.

shut up and laugh. moran

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

“let’s get the neck pillow in here”

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

dont gently caress up that lunch order miller

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
not only did you get trumpbux, biden promised more bux then reneged. he's a welcher! a welcher!!

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

UFOTacoMan posted:

watched half of that SNL skit last night, it was real bad.
the joke was "these guys look like beavis and butthead, how can I concentrate?" over and over, poor Kenan

If they had went with more of two guys happen to look like beavis and butthead, but they don't know who beavis and butthead are and everyone keeps trying to explain this to them while they act confused...it might have been better....they kind of did that a little but, come on that was real bad.

SNL is rich people doing victory laps and smugging out while the rest of us struggle to pay for poo poo

Nacho Judas
Feb 8, 2024
the president needs his good sudafed :ohdear:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Nacho Judas posted:

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Basebf555 posted:

The current MAGA martyr, a murder victim who's family was I guess cool with using their daughter to attack immigrants.

It's actually been a while, I'm surprised that they haven't moved on to a new martyr yet.

Her dad hates that she is a political talking point

Also MTG cant even keep straight that her alleged killer is undocumented, not her

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"hey lois, remember that funny thing? ehehehehehehehehehe"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

alnilam posted:

The Wow Gettysburg speech is some of the best trempe content in a while imo

It rivals the Gettysburg Address, it may even supplant it in our national memory

what about sailor?!?!

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Pead posted:

Her dad hates that she is a political talking point

Also MTG cant even keep straight that her alleged killer is undocumented, not her

I thought I saw her family at an event with Trump posing for pictures with him? Maybe I'm mixing that up with someone else?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I don't think MTG mixed up Laken as being undocumented, she was trying to make a point that Laken would have been safer being deported than staying in the US surrounded by undocumented immigrants..

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Consolidated Ed posted:

the endgame is one of the crazies become speaker, my moneys on mtg. its gonna happen

Johnson is one of the crazies though, he's a true believer in a Christian ethnostate like the Seven Mountains guys and he has software on his son's computer to make sure he doesn't jerk off. He just isn't crazy enough.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

CaptainBeefart posted:

I don't think MTG mixed up Laken as being undocumented, she was trying to make a point that Laken would have been safer being deported than staying in the US surrounded by undocumented immigrants..

deporting an American citizen is the job of DHS now?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CaptainBeefart posted:

she makes a good point

im movin to mexico!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

mdemone posted:

deporting an American citizen is the job of DHS now?

I'm afraid so

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nacho Judas posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

remember when trump falsified the hurricane map lmao

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

with a sharpie hahaahahah

thats the level the president operates on

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Trying to get some work done while sick. It's kind of like... Fighting uphill.

:negative:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

William Bear posted:

i got a cold or some poo poo out of nowhere and its pissing me the gently caress off!!! i need that good sudafed too

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

William Bear posted:

Big mistake, me boy :redass:

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Basebf555 posted:

I thought I saw her family at an event with Trump posing for pictures with him? Maybe I'm mixing that up with someone else?

He may have just gotten tired of the fame. I just know hes been in the media here in georgia asking people to respect her and her family

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

In three weeks the truth social spac has erased 2/3rds of its value from the peak. It's just a line straight down. Just the most predictable hilarious thing ever, and this is WITH chuds throwing money at it to prop it up.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
never fight uphill, me boys. it will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Tom Tucker posted:

In three weeks the truth social spac has erased 2/3rds of its value from the peak. It's just a line straight down. Just the most predictable hilarious thing ever, and this is WITH chuds throwing money at it to prop it up.

Was there even an opportunity to buy puts on it? Or were they priced at $50?

I feel like I slept on yet another completely missed opportunity that was obvious. First was not lying to get a PPP loan.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If I were him, I'd just clown on every republican too

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1780283696991608856

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Having to make the call between giving Trump his usual daily dose of uppers but running the risk of him getting enraged and melting down in court, or not and having him fall asleep

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Trump should sleep through this trial. Can't risk running down his battery when the country needs him

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bethamphetamine posted:

Rep. Joementum, grilling the Secretary of the Air Force: "Are you aware of Article 2, Section 2, Clause 1?!"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

TraderStav posted:

Was there even an opportunity to buy puts on it? Or were they priced at $50?

I feel like I slept on yet another completely missed opportunity that was obvious. First was not lying to get a PPP loan.

the only person who is gonna make any money on TRUTH is Trump who dumped his shares when it was at a high :chaostrump:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

lol

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

VideoKid posted:

the only person who is gonna make any money on TRUTH is Trump who dumped his shares when it was at a high :chaostrump:

He couldn’t, 6-month holding period that the board never got around to changing the requirements of before it dumped.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

TraderStav posted:

He couldn’t, 6-month holding period that the board never got around to changing the requirements of before it dumped.

lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trkx9xLb5X8

fight uphill me boys
fight uphill me boys
and make that big mistake
wipe that golden tear, from ur lost big general
and raise whats left of the flag for me

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

TraderStav posted:

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the way Trump says "Ohhhh" just after he says "and he said" when he's telling a story sometimes is the funniest thing he does

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

TraderStav posted:

They have started the process of granting him a waiver, but the board hasn't officially voted on it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a day later and the never fight up hill me boys is funnier than ever