Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

kazil posted:

lmao Trump has to be so pissed right now

Been lolling multiple minutes on this one. Does anyone have the "I'm dumb as gently caress!" video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

hahahaha gottem

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"Juror no 23, when you posted 'drat, that nussy looking moist as gently caress', was that an act of genuine admiration?"

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

This is loving stupendous content goddamn

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

This is not true.

It feels true and that's what matters

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Now, this drawing here - and excuse me but it shows Joe Biden opening the dome of the capitol building asking for cum? Is this pro-trump or anti-trump?

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Source: Pipe.png

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Is it too early to call this the Trial of the Century? Or at least until Trump's next one?

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I saw that grandma at a liberal coffee shop today talking to a bunch of kids about how they're all voting TRUMP!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Here Juror number 69 has posted "DUMPS LIKE A TRUCK" and a picture of Mr. Trump playing tennis.

And here, they've posted an image of Trump and Toad from the popular video game series.

:lol:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

A grandma knows that every knee must bend to Lord Trump.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope this whole trump being handed printed out insults about himself thing goes on for days.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

GoonGPT posted:

Is it too early to call this the Trial of the Century? Or at least until Trump's next one?

Sounds about right.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"But imaginary grandma, he's also on trial for a billion dollars in fraud, raping a woman and then getting people to harass her over it, stealing nuclear secrets, and attempting to overthrow the government."

"No, it has to be armed robbery!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It would be truly full circle if a juror had a PKMN Trainer Red image on social media

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Thank God the American legal system is based on the jurisprudence of liberal cum conservative grandmas

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Trump's gonna get another long restful sleep again tonight!

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
lemme just pass around dozens of green trump shreks to the entire courtroom while explaining the content and noone is allowed to laugh, while trump sits there gagged like a dog

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Denying Ukraine military assistance unless they give him damning information about his political opponent is sort of an armed robbery.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

“My mom is just out of frame, voting red too.”

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

steinrokkan posted:

cum conservative grandmas

Catholics?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

to be fair grandmas have probably the worst political takes

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

big nipples big life posted:

I hope this whole trump being handed printed out insults about himself thing goes on for days.

This is the best day

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lol

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://youtu.be/0K4oym9Pw48?si=dqmaEY0lXzPdxaBw

The LOLs keep coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming and they don’t stop coming

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

an AOL chatroom posted:

Well he *is* dumb as gently caress

And this is what Rudy himself did, during the first Trump impeachment.

He traveled to Ukraine I believe and met with whoever had hacked into Hunter Biden’s iCloud.

When interviewed around this time, he was crowing about how what he had “found” was going to be “very serious news” during the upcoming election season (which was eight months in the future)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

big nipples big life posted:

he should have a life sentence of just this happening

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

(also we are at 6 of 18 jurors seated)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Speedboat Jones posted:

Stay safe, poverty chud

Spoiler: he didn’t put a single dime in DJT and its all performative bullshit

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Its really hard to believe that this isn't all just a terrible Sandleresque movie and the fate of the world doesn't hang in the balance.

On the other hand,

LOL

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Do they still have that juror selection question that disqualifies literally everyone?

(“Have you ever been part of a fascist terrorist group, or have you ever opposed fascist terrorists?”)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Juror 972 *sigh* okay you have 912 AI images with Donald Trumps likeness looking foolish, doing dumb things, and wearing orange jumpsuits....
yeah I'll excuse myself.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

please, please, let them find someone who made diaper don jokes

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
"Juror 420, do you have stairs in your house?"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

juror 253 you once said "[I am] laughing so hard my balls have detached from my body and are circling the galaxy never to be seen again by human eyes" what was this in regards to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Three Olives posted:

It would be an indescribable high to sit in front of Trump and have insults about him I have posted online shown to him and he isn't allowed to react negatively.

the dream