Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Strong Sauce posted:

i can't read the rest of the tweet but is this dude serious or is there a joke about that bucket of water... like you can have it for a price? otherwise boo this man. boooooo

They are obviously going to get something out of the deal, probably the votes on the aid packages.

They also know he can get poo poo-canned in a month under the same circumstance. You're not really trading anything if you're only offering the status quo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

“What did you say this thing is that Trump’s face is photoshopped on to?”
“That is a ‘dickbutt’ your honor.”

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Juror number 88, you have posted a picture of a tattoo saying "Can't Stump the Trump" on your ballsack. What is that in reference to?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Getting roasted by your own lawyer reading tweets and memes is just too drat good.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

pro starcraft loser posted:

Getting roasted by your own lawyer reading tweets and memes is just too drat good.

And he has to sit there and pay attention under penalty of jail time lol

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

The whole thing makes me think of Brian's Hat.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It would be truly full circle if a juror had a PKMN Trainer Red image on social media

PKMN Trainer Red being a potential juror is the ONLY acceptable excuse for their absence from this thread

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The BIASED and UNFAIR judge is the one reading the tweets lol

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Does posting in the Trump LOL thread get you dismissed? I would argue that thinking that someone is funny does not mean we would be biased against him in the court of law.

Him doing lots of crimes would, though.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

lmao Trump has to be so pissed right now

i cannot breathe

the lols

they dont stop wont stop

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

Squiggle posted:

The whole thing makes me think of Brian's Hat.

What the hell?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

(also we are at 6 of 18 jurors seated)

Greatest. Jury pool. Ever.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ahahahah "I pray the world can handle his wrath" ahahahha

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Three Olives posted:

It's really impressive how terrible everything at Mar-a-Lago always looks, the place looks dirty and run down, cheap furnishing, disgusting food and the trashiest looking people on earth are everywhere.

How do you take a photo of that and not realize it looks loving disgusting.

Trump's whole thing is paying the least while charging the most, repurposing slop to sell to idiots as Rich Person Stuff.

his steaks were probably the E grade leavings left on the slaughterhouse floor, and never forget the Trump Tower menu

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1131582677348495360

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

jokes posted:

And he has to sit there and pay attention under penalty of jail time lol

Can't he sit there and sleep like he's doing?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Philthy posted:

i cannot breathe

the lols

they dont stop wont stop
Let nobody say he never suffered consequences

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
juror 441, please explain to the court why you said his face looks like tupperware that's been stained by spaghetti sauce

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

cptInsane0 posted:

What the hell?

Don't do the voice!!

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 16, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I feel like I need a vast collection of incredibly insulting things posted of local famous people I don't care for just in case.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

does trump tower seriously serve a martini in a wine glass?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Merchan swears in the first 6 jurors and says to return Monday 9:30am for opening arguments

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

big nipples big life posted:

With ICE

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Durf posted:

Trump's whole thing is paying the least while charging the most, repurposing slop to sell to idiots as Rich Person Stuff.

his steaks were probably the E grade leavings left on the slaughterhouse floor, and never forget the Trump Tower menu

Weird seeing clothesline bacon anywhere but a David Burke restaurant. And of course it looks like poo poo in a Trump place.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

This is, like, pretentious art being bad on purpose bad. It belongs right next to the banana duck-taped to the wall.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

You know, honestly, I'd trade Trump being convicted for Trump having to go to court every day for a year and have someone reading out insulting memes about him while he's not allowed to talk.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Youth Decay posted:

Does posting in the Trump LOL thread get you dismissed? I would argue that thinking that someone is funny does not mean we would be biased against him in the court of law.

Him doing lots of crimes would, though.

Here we have a print out of you posting “trmpu” at 11:14a on March 3rd. Five minutes later you posted, “ptrum”, two minutes later you posted “trmmup”. This goes on for six hours, can you please provide the context?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Three Olives posted:

It would be an indescribable high to sit in front of Trump and have insults about him I have posted online shown to him and he isn't allowed to react negatively.

"Wait, wait, you gotta let me finish typing this one and send it to the printer, it's a real banger, trust me!"

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Ahahahah "I pray the world can handle his wrath" ahahahha

Barron comes home from graduation and settles into playing some Roblox, not a care in the world.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

big nipples big life posted:

I believe this was taking from the Trump DC hotel, and yes they did.

Because it closed.

steinrokkan posted:

"Wait, wait, you gotta let me finish typing this one and send it to the printer, it's a real banger, trust me!"

If my significant other or friend was on the panel, I'd be RACING to put the most insulting big diaper meme of Trump I could find on their Facebook as we speak.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

ImpAtom posted:

You know, honestly, I'd trade Trump being convicted for Trump having to go to court every day for a year and have someone reading out insulting memes about him while he's not allowed to talk.

I agree, one year of him having to read and internalize memes about how fat and dumb he is, and how he's made of piss and shits his diaps all the time

that would be the perfect conclusion to The Crimes President

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Reminder: This same process will play out for ALL jury trials he's in.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Durf posted:

"I'm a classy person, 1 top shelf martini on the rocks please."
"Vodka or Gin?"
*breaks out in sweat in front of my date*

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Apr 16, 2024

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

StrangersInTheNight posted:

two things

1) Frederick Trump's last name was recorded as "trumpf" upon immigration

2) if a person changes their name and then has kids and gives those kids that last name, then that's the new family name.

he's not donald drumpf, nor has he ever been, the john oliver bit is old, tired, and factually inaccurate.

I wish I could remember my family's original last name. They moved to the States long, long ago from what was then Czechoslovakia. After moving here, they decided to shorten their surname to be more palatable for Americans. It basically went from something like "Janimekzewski" to "Janim" or whatever (that is nowhere near my name but you get the point).

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
well we might never have trump in jail but having him forced to sit in court forever and shut up is in some ways even better.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Just LOL’ing that Trump gets to sit there and see what people say about him to his face and he can’t do poo poo. He must be in pure hell.

“Juror 479 you posted this image of a wet, tiny mushroom and said and quote, was Trump’s tiny cock at its fullest erection, this man pisses on his fingers at the urinal for sure, and probably needs to sit to pee to make sure it gets into a toilet, end quote”

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Reminder: This same process will play out for ALL jury trials he's in.

Oh my God please, Lord, please keep this rolling.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Onkel Hedwig posted:

My theory is that his plan is to look guilty as gently caress during the trial, so that if he is eventually found guilty by the jury, he can claim that he was not found guilty because of the facts of the trial, but because the jury must have thought that he looked guilty as gently caress. That way he can claim that the jury judged him on his looks, and not his acts.

As in both E Jean Carroll trials, as well as the NYC Engeron trial, he has no substantial defense. In every trial so far he’s shucked trying to win in court and instead attempted to win in the court of public opinion. This has not worked out for him, at all. But it’s how his end stage narcissism drives him to operate. He MUST be right in the court of public thought/news. If and when he feels like the public thinks he’s right (or when he’s told by his babysitters) he feels like he’s won, and doesn’t care about what the actual trial outcome is. He also knows he can delay any consequence of these trials indefinitely, so what happens in the court room doesn’t much matter to him in that regards, either. I truly believe it is the decades of this behavior actually working for him that is reinforcing him to continue operating this way. I think this behavior did work for him for a very long time.

It just blows my mind, because we all know that rich people, even when completely guilty, if they have a good lawyer that lawyer can dig and dig and dig until they find some way to nix the outcome of a trial. The fact that in all three of the previous court cases Trump let Habba go in there and just yell screed, and not even actually litigate or lawyer at all, just proves how much he really does not give a poo poo about the outcomes. The court of public opinion is the only court that matters to him.

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

Squiggle posted:

Don't do the voice!!

The guy at the store said he's the only person who's ever pulled it off (pick any fashion choice or crime).

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Durf posted:

They are seriously serving martinis in a loving wine glass. That's amazing.

And the olive is just thrown in. That's the saddest martini in the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

kazil posted:

(also we are at 6 of 18 jurors seated)

RIP anyone who has ever publicly posted anyyhing on social media using their real name

that poo poo is going to follow you forever