Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Polyamory used to be a countercultural thing among far left anarcho grunge ppl, like all counterculture it got popular among tech bros who got incredibly cringe articles written about them and its name is now ruined. People who are serious about it should probably call it something else now

What a dumb snipe. Should never have fought uphill, me boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I'd rather go to the PowerPoint party than the poly party lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Joementum posted:

one of my co-workers is poly and scheduled a meeting to tell everyone and asked if we had any questions

lmao

"I know it's probably a big list but can you gimme a quick Top 5 things your parents did to gently caress you up?"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Joementum posted:

one of my co-workers is poly and scheduled a meeting to tell everyone and asked if we had any questions and i was just like "oh my god i really do not give a poo poo can i please go back to my office and post about tprum?"

oh my god lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

respect to the freaky old boomer swingers who aren't "poly" but their neighbor is The Bull and he comes by and helps out around the house on the weekends

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Joementum posted:

going to the morning standup meeting where my wife talks about banging other guys

https://twitter.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

We Did All The Typical Stuff

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Joementum posted:

one of my co-workers is poly and scheduled a meeting to tell everyone and asked if we had any questions and i was just like "oh my god i really do not give a poo poo can i please go back to my office and post about tprum?"

straight to hr

KracKiwi
Mar 29, 2002

:byodood: well excuse me, princess!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Joementum posted:

i thank god every day that i am standoffish and personally repellent enough to know that i will never be in a scenario like this, where a coworker would ever try to confide in me. that is not what i am at work for.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Can't wait for the truth response to this bastard judge for telling trmp to shut the gently caress up lol

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

the only person I ever actually met and slept with from an app is my partner and we've been together for 8 years lol

Were you using the long-term commitment app instead of the casual sex app? That's probably what the problem was.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
6 jurors have been selected in the trump trial

12 to go

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

post hole digger posted:

i thank god every day that i am standoffish and personally repellent enough to know that i will never be in a scenario like this, where a coworker would ever try to confide in me. that is not what i am at work for.

i will never, never volunteer information about my personal life during work hours.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
omg i wish any one of us were a prospective juror in this case and the judge had to read all our posts

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Joementum posted:

They're going to bring so many people to the employee potluck.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
My grandparents never had to worry about this poo poo. They had sex with each other for 50+ years. It was really simple, from an administrative standpoint. Very little paperwork.

Joementum posted:

omg i wish any one of us were a prospective juror in this case and the judge had to read all our posts

"Mr. Joementum, on the evening of January 6th, 2021, you posted the word 'Trump' with various creative misspellings across 231 consecutive posts. What did you mean by this?"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Joementum posted:

lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Trunko

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1780321595308830783

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Joementum posted:

it's incredibly funny to be like "does anyone have prior knowledge/opinions on The loving President Of The Country??"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
JUDGE: And do you still believe that?

ME: Yes, your honor. The piss tape is real.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I’m dumb as gently caress me boys

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Joementum posted:

lol, kind of funny to me rn

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Joementum posted:

is this real

oh my god

gregday
May 23, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's incredibly funny to be like "does anyone have prior knowledge/opinions on The loving President Of The Country??"

opinions on trump, in nyc

lmao

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Glumwheels posted:

The chuds are so mad this guy isn’t with them.

“You’re not like reacher!!

I’ve watched both seasons and I’d say he’s being exactly like Reacher.

he beats the gently caress out of corrupt cops and capitalists what part of chudosphere did they think he fit into?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the only way Trump can get an impartial jury is if you fuckin import them from Sentinel Island

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Joementum posted:

Lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss guzzler 420 posted:

i went on a couple dates with a woman who is poly and it felt like a job interview. checks out

e: naturally she worked in tech

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Fuckt Tupp posted:

6 jurors have been selected in the trump trial

12 to go

hey that's faster than I thought they'd go

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

PowerPoint Fluffers

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

post hole digger posted:

Emmy
Grammy
Oscar
Trump

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the only way Trump can get an impartial jury is if you fuckin import them from Sentinel Island

"TRUMP!"

*shoots arrow at you*

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

going to the morning standup meeting where my wife talks about banging other guys

https://twitter.com/sadarlo1/status/1780253598644941208

pictured: the polycule approaching you from across the bar

https://x.com/holzawn/status/1685839223218204672?s=46

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

"this one just says... 'toop'? is that right?"

:yooge: did u say toop?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I just like to gently caress there lets keep it simple

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Joementum posted:

lmao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I hope Trump chuckled a little bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

alnilam posted:

Polyamory used to be a countercultural thing among far left anarcho grunge ppl, like all counterculture it got popular among tech bros who got incredibly cringe articles written about them and its name is now ruined. People who are serious about it should probably call it something else now

What a dumb snipe. Should never have fought uphill, me boys

it's called ethical non monogamy now grampa