Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Pron on VHS posted:

Aaron Rodgers is so boring to me. At least say something new you feckless dipshit

Pretty much, it’s just a greatest hits of all the dipshit conspiracy theories of the last 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Ronald Reagan invented crack, not AIDS. Common misconception. It actually says in Kissinger’s (rest in piss) bio that Reagan was pouring two vials back and forth trying to make aids but accidentally spilled some of his cocaines in it and invented crack.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Cavauro posted:

is crew marshall a coach's name or is he the 'coach crew marshall'? what is that if so

i think thats a type of shirt

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Ronald Reagan invented crack, not AIDS. Common misconception. It actually says in Kissinger’s (rest in piss) bio that Reagan was pouring two vials back and forth trying to make aids but accidentally spilled some of his cocaines in it and invented crack.

stop trying to make reagan sound cool

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Freaquency posted:

Pretty much, it’s just a greatest hits of all the dipshit conspiracy theories of the last 20 years

He doesn't have a single cool one. Where's his opinions on Bigfoot (true), aliens visiting earth (true), vampires (fake), etc? Hell, he's in New York, get real into the jersey devil

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Play posted:

Between Rodgers and Favre I fear for Jordan Love. Must be somethin in the water up there that makes you dumb as a mud brick

What if it's not in the water, though?

What if it's in the cheese?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Freaquency posted:

Aaron Rodgers is all the lame parts of American Conspiracy theories separated from Dale Gribble.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

What if it's not in the water, though?

What if it's in the cheese?

Neither are a problem really

What if it's in the alcohol

Wisconsin burns to the ground

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Jesus someone post some antonion brown tweets and get us back on track already

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Turn on dark mode you madman

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Relentlessboredomm posted:

the lab made thing is extra weird bc if you believed this absurd lie it means Reagan made a virus to kill gays and you'd think the Chuds would support a lab made virus that attacks the LGBTQ community. I mean i don't pay much attention to their recent rhetoric but its all been pretty classic fash stuff at this point and boy do they love vilifying and otherizing the gays.

The conservative thought is that it was a virus to kill gays but they didn't factor the bisexual angle.

Also the outright lie that this is.

I've mentioned it before but I was friends with a guy in Boston that died of AIDS who got it from a blood transfusion just like Ryan White (he got to know White too before he died).

To call what A A Ron is saying "dangerous" is too mild.

I hope he doesn't make it 4 snaps into his first game back.

Okay I'm done my rant.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

mother loving never

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I don't see much of a difference between creating AIDS to kill gay people and knowing AIDS existed and was killing millions of gay people and refusing to acknowledge that it exists or do anything to try to stop it for like a decade.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Android Apocalypse posted:

The conservative thought is that it was a virus to kill gays but they didn't factor the bisexual angle.

Also the outright lie that this is.

I've mentioned it before but I was friends with a guy in Boston that died of AIDS who got it from a blood transfusion just like Ryan White (he got to know White too before he died).

To call what A A Ron is saying "dangerous" is too mild.

I hope he doesn't make it 4 snaps into his first game back.

Okay I'm done my rant.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope he eats a career ending sack his first game and just goes away forever.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I feel like Rodgers is going to lose his money after he retires in a Danny wuerffel level scam.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

mcmagic posted:

I don't see much of a difference between creating AIDS to kill gay people and knowing AIDS existed and was killing millions of gay people and refusing to acknowledge that it exists or do anything to try to stop it for like a decade.

Mostly just which circle of hell those involved belong in and also the first one would imply any amount of competent villainy which isn't really america's thing. Our villainy is exceptionally petty and lazy, the only villainy we're competent at is assassinating domestic black leaders who have community backing.

regardless, yea send the lot of them involved straight to hell please.

all of this is getting me more excited to watch aaron rodgers get broken again this year

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

mcmagic posted:

There are dickheads who insist covid was lab made and that's why we need to go after all the doctors/scientists/CDC/every public health worker (damned intellectuals!). The lab made route gives more ammo to those assholes and their excuse to rip apart every scientific institution. They get another example of reasons to not trust public health officials when the next pandemic happens.

I'll shut up now.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Sure if what you're trying to find is the difference in evil.

But it's way different in terms of what kind of conspiracy you're capable of

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If Rodgers and Brees are both still alive in 5 years I wouldn't be shocked if they hold an elected office in the country

Also,

sweet thursday posted:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Chris James 2 posted:

If Rodgers and Brees are both still alive in 5 years I wouldn't be shocked if they hold an elected office in the country

Also,

You have to be a real lunatic to want to be in elected office. They will both be enjoying their hundreds of millions in 5 years.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

:whitewater:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I was doing research to make a proper Magic Johnson joke and somehow missed that this was going around the internet enough last year that the Associated Press actually wrote a fact check article about it.

Surprise, surprise. This is likely tied to anti-vax stuff.

Associated Press posted:

CLAIM: Magic Johnson contracted HIV from a contaminated Hepatitis B vaccine as part of a study run by Dr. Anthony Fauci decades ago.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Lakers legend has said he believes he contracted the virus from unprotected sex. Johnson didn’t comment on the latest claims, but in the past has credited Fauci, who had been a leading researcher when AIDS first emerged, with helping him cope with his diagnosis, which prompted him to retire from the NBA.

THE FACTS: Social media users are sharing a video claiming that contaminated vaccines were the reason the Hall of Fame basketball player contracted HIV, the virus that causes the immune system-damaging disease AIDS.

Fuckin hell is this world dumb.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Turns out it wasn't the 49ers defense taking down Rodgers in the playoffs, he was just getting distracted by those San Francisco street preachers

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Really hoping nothing but the worst for Aaron Rodgers and the Jets this year

0-17, please

gently caress ‘em

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Soul Glo posted:

Really hoping nothing but the worst for Aaron Rodgers and the Jets this year

0-17, please

gently caress ‘em

Been saying this since he started with the Covid conspiracy poo poo. Then it somehow got even worse :psyduck:

Last year basically played out as well as possible with him immediately eating poo poo but the Jets still playing themselves into a mid draft slot where all the blue chip guys at their positions of need will be gone

Nov 6, 2002

Jets fans have had to spend like a year and a half listening to this narcissistic, Dunning-Kruger conspirator who in that time has taken over the team while contributing fuckall.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Jets fans have had to spend like a year and a half listening to this narcissistic, Dunning-Kruger conspirator who in that time has taken over the team while contributing fuckall.

Do they really deserve such a thing??? He should be on the cowboys or patriots...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Randomwaffle coughed this classic up:

EDIT: Holy poo poo, he died in 2020?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Randomwaffle coughed this classic up:

EDIT: Holy poo poo, he died in 2020?

Yeah didn't he get shot in a mugging or something?

Nov 6, 2002

Asproigerosis posted:

Do they really deserve such a thing???

yes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

Do they really deserve such a thing???

They passed on looking into Baker, Dalton and Carr, and joined in on the league collusion against Lamar, specifically because they wanted this. When you insist on your bed being made this way, yeah you deserve to lie in it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo I didn’t realize Caldwell was killed. He was a beast at UF. The story of how he was killed is downright awful too

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

There's something extremely funny about Robert Kraft basically telling other owners to blackball Belichick with the last remaining gasps of life in his body

quote:

But in a conversation with Blank, Kraft delivered a stark assessment of Belichick's character, according to a source who spoke to two people: a close Kraft friend and a longtime Belichick confidant. The source quoted the Belichick source as saying, "Robert called Arthur to warn him not to trust Bill." That account was backed up, the source said, by the close Kraft friend.

Multiple sources said that Kraft spoke with "some candor" to Blank about Belichick, though the sources declined to elaborate. One source close to Belichick said Kraft "was a big part" of why the Falcons passed on hiring him.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39955777/how-patriots-legend-bill-belichick-end-nfl-job

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Harlock posted:

There's something extremely funny about Robert Kraft basically telling other owners to blackball Belichick with the last remaining gasps of life in his body

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39955777/how-patriots-legend-bill-belichick-end-nfl-job

lol so Kraft is like "if you couldn't break Shula's record with me, you're not breaking it with anyone"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's going to forget doing that and hire a belichick son only for the son to swerve him and go to the jets beyond the last moment. unrelated the son will do a bad job

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who are you wanting revenge on this upcoming season? i'm wanting revenge on the ravens, steelers, and browns, as well as the titans.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Harlock posted:

Bob Kraft is an incredible piece of poo poo.

Nov 6, 2002

Yeah I was just coming to post that article. The gist of why BB lost out on the Falcons job is the Krafts bad mouthing him to Blank. And Falcons executives (who have had three winning seasons in the last 11 years) nixing BB cause they were afraid of losing control or getting pushed out.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Bill simply rubbed Bob the wrong way, and we all know how Bob likes to be rubbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Cavauro posted:

who are you wanting revenge on this upcoming season? i'm wanting revenge on the ravens, steelers, and browns, as well as the titans.

Cris Collinsworth.