Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

freeedr posted:

I’ve heard this term but applied to a vastly different situation

Your rear end is running on

cum vapors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

pixaal posted:

That's your app working, the forums proper do not support embedding this way

Chromium issue.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

pixaal posted:

Still, I’m the only one that matters so it works just fine

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Platystemon posted:

Chromium issue.

nope Firefox

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Takes No Damage posted:

Your rear end is running on

cum vapors.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
https://i.imgur.com/EXIdnkB.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/UETfEXj.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/pJDVjQv.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/OcTS4VI.mp4

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

pixaal posted:

Yeah, saw this as a blank post but with awful app both work fine. The original autoplays.

Firefox for me too not chromium

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/NTtJFXT.mp4

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Just pick up the cat and put it on the ground.
Always works!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

im a people

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Hippocrass posted:

Always works!

As an owner of a cat, not really.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Air Skwirl posted:

As an owner of a cat, not really.

:thejoke:

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

Just pick up the sea lion and put it on the ground.
Always works!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:golfclap:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Hippocrass posted:

Always works!

:thunk:

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/HfkZQkf.mp4

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nenonen posted:

What, people can't read cyrillic cursive anymore? smdh

Holy poo poo I never realized that cyrillic cursive was a thing!

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Look up some handwritten examples, it’s truly impenetrable.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Ashcans posted:

Look up some handwritten examples, it’s truly impenetrable.

"Chinchilla"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That's quite impressive for a chinchilla to write.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Holy poo poo I never realized that cyrillic cursive was a thing!
The most extreme examples might be even more difficult to decipher than English cursive, which can be very absurd.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

iwentdoodie posted:

When my friends kid was a baby they had to lock the cat in another room to bottle or breast feed. She would straight up attack to get breast milk.

Or formula. Or cream. Or cow milk. Oatmilk. Almond milk.

loving cat loves milk and milk like liquids. But put something in a dish and she won't go near it. Just wants to cause bloodshed over it.

I'm always amazed when people spread cat stories like this that don't end with kitty taking a trip to a shelter.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Keep the cat and put the kid up for adoption, imo

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

don Jaime posted:

I'm always amazed when people spread cat stories like this that don't end with kitty taking a trip to a shelter.
Cats have a remarkable ability to be endearing even when engaging in acts of calculated bastardry. My personal pet theory is that Cats have carefully domesticated the Human over thousands of years to access shelter, good scritches, delicious fish, and obtain soft things to sleep on.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

don Jaime posted:

Um, no, dummy, why would a cat go TO a shelter? They only come home FROM shelters :rolleyes:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pickled Tink posted:

Cats have a remarkable ability to be endearing even when engaging in acts of calculated bastardry. My personal pet theory is that Cats have carefully domesticated the Human over thousands of years to access shelter, good scritches, delicious fish, and obtain soft things to sleep on.

Also they have large eyes and a tiny cute nose so they trigger the "protect baby" instinct in many humans

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
There's a very wide gulf between "My cat wants me to share food but won't actually eat it if offered," and "...but will also attack my new child on top of that and must be locked in another room to prevent that." That is officially a bad cat and it goes to the shelter. And it doesn't need to be a nice no-kill shelter, either.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Hoo boy, here we go.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Look, all I'm saying is that mom had two breasts for a reason.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Knormal posted:

Look, all I'm saying is that mom had two breasts for a reason.

I have nipples, goon, could you milk me?

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

don Jaime posted:

There's a very wide gulf between "My cat wants me to share food but won't actually eat it if offered," and "...but will also attack my new child on top of that and must be locked in another room to prevent that." That is officially a bad cat and it goes to the shelter. And it doesn't need to be a nice no-kill shelter, either.

what the gently caress

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

schadenfreude thread getting awfully spicy again.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

QR Code Geass posted:

I have nipples, goon, could you milk me?

Meet the Massive Mommy Milkers, coming this Fall!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

John Wayne would be proud

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

don Jaime posted:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

hawowanlawow posted:

As would John Carmac :rip:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

hawowanlawow posted:

More lies like this and I'll put you up for adoption

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what in the world

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
There is no amount of children or cats I wouldn't kill for a nice tall cool glass of premium breast milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

Zero_Grade posted:

The most extreme examples might be even more difficult to decipher than English cursive, which can be very absurd.

My Cyrillic cursive is pretty clear and understandable. Which caused my teacher to give me poo poo, since that means I'm doing it wrong.