Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1780415157052543360

I would ask how racist you had to be to think the Trump's style came anywhere near the Obama's, but, yeah, Stephen Miller level racist.

Stephen Miller makes me instantly infuriated the instant he opens his mouth in ways that I can't openly state here without risking a government agency's visit. loving gently caress that horrendously cartoonish villain to Hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
don family, fashion GOATs, that the entire regressive media suddenly cared about 2016.

god regressive culture is so vapid and shallow.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

deoju posted:

imo Trump's suits are well tailored. Unlike Obama's they just hide his body rather than fit it.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I'm now kind of reminded how allegedly one of the major reasons Melania pulled back from the role of First Lady is she wanted her legacy in large part to be fashion but everyone kept telling her that she was fine at buying clothes but her sense of style and dressing for the occasion was atrocious. She basically thought she could just circle things in Vogue and dress like a Russian Oligarch's mistress going to an expensive nightclub in Miami for everything and be applauded for her sense of style.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Apr 17, 2024

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Scags McDouglas posted:

I would like to kindly remind everyone ITT that Stephen Miller is aging at such a rapid degree that doctors are telling scientists about it.

Hatred in the heart burns the physical body but somehow provides infinite longevity. He'll be 110 one day but he already looks 50 and, as I've posted extensively before, is younger than me.

I mean there's a reason why Sith Lords look like that.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

A full, formal white-tie outfit is so rare it has to be purchased essentially bespoke and somehow Tmurp manages to make it look like a piece of poo poo he purchased off the rack without any alterations at all.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

WescottF1 posted:

I've read a few things here and there speculating he's on Ozempic to drop weight. Maybe he's actually gonna weight 239 at some point...

They’re gonna do their best to make him look like a Ben Garrison drawing for the election, all the way up to the point of his sentencing hearing where they’ll try to make him look like a feeble old man for sympathy

He’s going to show us what it looks like to sip out of the wrong grail for 3 months

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Dude this fashion based takedown of Melania is fascinating

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Scags McDouglas posted:

I would like to kindly remind everyone ITT that Stephen Miller is aging at such a rapid degree that doctors are telling scientists about it.

Hatred in the heart burns the physical body but somehow provides infinite longevity. He'll be 110 one day but he already looks 50 and, as I've posted extensively before, is younger than me.

Yeah he's really Benjamin Butthead-ing

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Son of Dril

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Majorian posted:

I mean there's a reason why Sith Lords look like that.

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Miller the Wise?"
"No."
"He was such a pro-hitler jew that his hair fell out and he aged a bonus 20 years on the spot"
"Is it possible to learn this power?"
"Why tf would you want to learn that power".

Also hey former D&D guy, I'm also a transplant to the faster thread that isn't CSpam. Ain't nobody liking my posts.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Jeremor posted:

But it got us out of Bodega Chat

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Scags McDouglas posted:

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Miller the Wise?"
"No."
"He was such a pro-hitler jew that his hair fell out and he aged a bonus 20 years on the spot"
"Is it possible to learn this power?"
"Why tf would you want to learn that power".

Also hey former D&D guy, I'm also a transplant to the faster thread that isn't CSpam. Ain't nobody liking my posts.

lol, I'm a ramblin' man, what can I say.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

I was driving all day and couldn't follow the thread, did Trump's lawyers turn in any evidence or were they too busy trying to get the case thrown out because the judge did a smelly fart one time

They read a bunch of powerpoints of mean-spirited memes and social media posts about "TRUMP" at "TRUMP" and he had to sit there and take it lol (:

Edit: he was also very mad and very sleepy

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

probably had all his facial hair lasered off at some point

I looked to see if I could find something to confirm but got distracted by an article covering the time junior asked tmmpm if his beard looks better than Ted Cruz’s or Rand Paul’s, and timp just told him that they all look terrible.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/donald-trump-beards-trump-jr/?darkschemeovr=1

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao this chyron

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Silly,unrelated Trump based question:

Did anyone here actually watch "the apprentice"? What was it like? What was Trumps performance like?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Did anyone here actually watch "the apprentice"? What was it like? What was Trumps performance like?

Like Shark Tank for private equity or Judge Judy for civil court. It could be entertaining but only idiots thought it had anything to do with assessing business skills. Unfortunately it turns out there are tons of idiots.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

an AOL chatroom posted:

"I did everything right and they indicted mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi.... *gasping snore* mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi"

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
well, shucks! that sure was a swell day for lols, wasn't it friends?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

i mean... LOL

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAS PRESIDENT

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Junk posted:

well, shucks! that sure was a swell day for lols, wasn't it friends?

I'm going to sleep soon but I expect more Trump Stonk lol's by the time I arouse for breakfast.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Seeing the stock drop each morning is part of a complete LOL breakfast at this point

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

but this is bad for Biden/Dems. - me a micro doomer who has the impossible goalpost of a 2/3 or better crushing for several decades straight

I want to add “Micro Doomer” to a lineup of other metal bands on a poster, that feels like a sweet band name

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

BrigadierSensible posted:

It was the show that we anxiously waited to finish so we could watch real television: Survivor.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

man, gently caress the stocks, trump fell asleep in court for the 2nd day in a row and was forced to sit and hear all the nasty things the potential jurors said in their social media while sitting on his hands, and you guys are going on about the stocks?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Junk posted:

man, gently caress the stocks, trump fell asleep in court for the 2nd day in a row and was forced to sit and hear all the nasty things the potential jurors said in their social media while sitting on his hands, and you guys are going on about the stocks?

I thought it was v. funny idk about any of the other OPs itt

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wow if he keeps falling asleep in a criminal trial, he should probably not be president

That would be crazy if he became president

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
a lot of Trump's sidekicks come off like cartoon villains but Stephen Miller is particularly freaky, he's like a henchman for a literal demon. I'd be scared to be in a room with him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Jeremor posted:

Pretty sure I saw my sister buying tickets for a Fashion Based Takedown and My Chemical Romance tour back in the early 2000s.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I can't believe Steven Miller was 30 when he got into the Trump whitehouse and he's 38 now.

Hate ages you.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Stephen miller claims to have run onto the field in the last 50 meters of a women’s track race to show up all the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemales and prove his gender’s supremacy

He apparently blew them all away

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I can't believe Steven Miller was 30 when he got into the Trump whitehouse and he's 38 now.

Hate ages you.

Tbf he was always hideously ugly no matter what age he was.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

JAMOOOL posted:

a lot of Trump's sidekicks come off like cartoon villains but Stephen Miller is particularly freaky, he's like a henchman for a literal demon. I'd be scared to be in a room with him.

He's a very bad person and he started off doing jwohl/veritas style poo poo and is now in a position to be the Forever Secretary of State

Dudes 8 months older than me and looks about 20 years

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
and like circling back to Melania - she so much resembled the stern Eastern European woman you always see with the international crimelord, the freaky part is she started dressing like it too. even like doing the all-black and red Christmas decorations, it came off as a straight up admission that she knows she's a villain. there are no normal looking people at Mar-a-Lago either.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Junk posted:

Idk dude. Trumps entire ego hinges on his “vast wealth”. Getting to watch it crater in real time is pretty entertaining. We already knew he’s a borderline senile doddering grampa

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Junk posted:

It's funny when he loses money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

yeah but that poo poo happens every day now